• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Classic commercials

toyou444

1st Level Blue Feather
I was re-reading an old thread and a quick search turned up a few clips that were mentioned:

1) Dessenex

2) Introspect Jeans

3) Ray-o-vac

Enjoy!

~ toyou

Attachments

• desenex family of feet commercial version 2.wmv
    1.9 MB · Views: 1,872
  • Instrospect.wmv
    3.2 MB · Views: 2,145
  • Rayovac.flv.WMV
    4.8 MB · Views: 1,705
Great clips, I remember that second commercial very well, one of my all time favorites.

One That I Love...

Here is one I love (not my work though)

Attachments

• German commercial.wmv
    2.7 MB · Views: 1,030
Does anyone understand German? I'd like to know what a newspaper has to do with him tickling her foot. Not complaining mind you, just curiosity :D

I remember that Introspect commercial well; thanks for posting it!

the jeans commercial is & probably will always be the best tickling in any commercial. has been for 20 yrs

I remember back in the late 70's a Desenex commercial set in medieval times with two guys in the stocks being tortured by a crowd (feathers) for having athletes foot. Anyone remember this?

I assume that these clips are all of female ticklees. Could someone verify?
Thanks.

I assume that these clips are all of female ticklees. Could someone verify?
Thanks.

1) male / feet only

2) female / sides

3) male and female / upperbody with an electric backscratcher...more implied than shown.

~ toyou

There was a commercial in the early 80's where they show a couple in a raft. They were at opposite ends of this inflatable raft and the guy had his feet resting on the side. The girl had this smirk on her face and reached over a dragged her finger nail on the sole of the guy's foot. He did a quick flinch and moved his feet away. She then unplugged the air valve and the the raft started to deflate. The guy fell over board and at the last you see her sitting in a considerably smaller raft and the guy hanging onto it with a goofy smile. I am trying to figure out what product it was for and was hoping for an archive of the commercial. Thanks for any help!

Wow, it's been a long time since I've seen that Introspect Jeans commercial but I remember it well. What a "blast from the past". :D

Thanks for posting the clips toyou. :thumbsup:

Anyone remember the McDonald's commercial, where the girl is buried in the sand and her feet are tickled, brief but good. :)

Yes, but there is minor content on it.

OK, I'll just add some rememberances, hopefully not too long winded or disjointed. The Desenex commercials were favorites, always looked forward to seeing those wiggling feet, wanted the mother-daughter tickled, oh well.
The Footguard spots were excellent, especially the first one with the daughter getting sprayed. Follow up spots were mostly male, the second series did have the mother spraying her own nylon feet.
I remember the Hefty bag spot with the bride over the wine vat, tickling off screen, you heard her giggle, ran only a few times.
No tickling, but the Spic N Span barefooting campaign in the 80's was fun for foot lovers. Female feet,some sole shots to show clean floors and clean feet.
Everyone talks of the McDonald's spot, but Burger King had one with teens and adults restoring and painting a building. In the end group shot you clearly see a girl rib tickling another girl. Another short run.
The Payless spot with foot tickling was cute, in the rerun the next year they cut out the tickling, hmmm. Also a Hispanic version ran out west with a different mother daughter team.
I remember the two on the inner tube, don't recall the product. Also a shaving spot where the wife or girlfriend come in and runs her finger down his back, good reaction.
Finally the laundry detergent spot, beside the one with the teacher and students, there was on with a young wife, blindfolded, trying to pick her husband's socked feet from two others. After taking off the blindfold, she recognizes her hubby's feet, gets an evil grin, and tickles hi feet. Then at the end she's looking at his feet and says, "You have really nice feet". He flexes his feet and she laughs. Cute and short run of that one. Hope this sparked some good memories, going back almost 40 years!! Peace, B.....

Dungeon Dice M/M

My holy grail of mainstream commercial scenes that I'm DYING to see again is the infamous "Dungeon Dice" board game commercial from the 70s.

In it, there's a scene of a barefoot male prisoner in stocks who is feather tickled on his feet by one of the jailers. The narrator says something like the jailers would do "anything for a laugh..."

Great scene.

www.achillesheelart.com
www.achillesheelart.blogspot.com

I've been a member of the forum for a few years but this is my first post of any kind. Does anyone remember a commercial from the dungeons and dragons game release I believe. It has one scene where the commentator says "they'll do anything for a laugh" and it shows a midevil scene where a guy is locked into stocks and pillories, then a guard rips the bottom off of one shoe and an old guy that kind of looks like Merlin or something sits down at his feet pulls out a big feather of some kind and starts tickling his right foot making the guy laugh hysterically. it only lasts a few seconds but I'd like to find it.

I would pay money to see the commercial with the man and the woman in the rafts! I was about 5-6 when those spots ran ... I'm 37 now. Even back then, I knew I was "into" tickling. Does anyone at least remember the name of the perfume? That would give us some place to start!

I would love to see those clips!

I would love to see the spic and span stuff, the inner tube tickle and the laundry detergent ad. If anyone can track down and post those clips it would be phenomenal.

The laundry detergent (f/m socks commmercial) was Final Touch

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back