• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sadista ~ The New Librarian

C.A.B.

3rd Level White Feather
attachment.php

*See all the Sadista series HERE!~

Probably the most unique tickle/bondage/torture position I've seen in a long time. I admire (and run screaming in joyous terror) at the way your mind works. Brilliant.

Probably the most unique tickle/bondage/torture position I've seen in a long time. I admire (and run screaming in joyous terror) at the way your mind works. Brilliant.

You flatter me, but there's NO WAY I'm gonna top your "art box sculpture" tickle/bondage/torture position with Silke in it, this year. THAT won you the fetish internet for 2015. Inspired!

Fine Binding

I cannot decide, C.A.B., if Sadista's, ah, regimen will encourage female bookworms to do their researches strictly electronically, or whether she will have them craving the aroma of mellow book paper and submitting--Yes, I think that's the word!--to arbitrary library policy. <p>
Either way, the sister of salty sweetness continues, under your artful eye, to demonstrate the allure of being a real pain in the--you know...<p>

And stamp..."Mammary Press"... REALLY! Can't you see the lesson here is for us bibliophiles to show some, ahem, restraint?

Last edited:
This might be my favorite Sadista of all time. The ambiance is amazing. The bondage is gorgeous. And the whole set up is delightful.

Wonderful work, buddy!

B

Love the way the colors pop on this one, and Sadista's total ownership of the 'lee.....one of her finest moments , id say!

What's New

6/15/2024
If you need to report a post the report button is on its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back