• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Passive Arts Gathering: Many thanks.........

bellystrokes

3rd Level Yellow Feather
Wow, so many to thank for making this gathering such a sensuous fun-filled event. So in no particular order:

Passive Arts: For working with us to give us such a grand time for such a nice price. We will be back.

The beautiful ladies of Passive Arts who played with us: Victoria, Holly, Alchemy, and Trisha. The best. I am in love.

The Mistress Ferral (forgive the spelling or misspelling) who made greeting the guests as much fun as it was. Hope to get you in the room next time as a dom.

Mistress Stephanie, if you have to ask why…………….

Steph, our special guest. Wish we could bottle your love and energy.

Jaba, who could not make it, but stopped by on Saturday to leave me and Steph darling teddy bears. Don’t know if mine is a ler or a lee, but he will be my road buddy for gatherings.

Dtrell, for not only coming out from the Midwest but bringing an awesome This Goddess rides a Harley t-shirt for me. A pix will be on the way for you soon, my dear Ares.

Purvis, for making an incredible drive south and then north, all in one day.

Dtrell, Purvis, and Snips for taking such good care of our play partners, by bringing water, towels, etc. They so appreciated all that. And thank you to all the other guys who also showed such consideration. Sorry I didn’t see you do it so I could mention you by name----I was kind of tied up at the moment.

And to all the other guests who were so much fun. I so adore all of you and cannot wait to do this again.

O my dearest most generous and gorgeous Goddess~I will write more tomorrow. It's past one here, everything on me hurts, even my hair! :yowzer:
What a friggin' party~whew! THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THaNK YOU darlin'! :Kiss1: :Kiss1: :Kiss1:

Ok kidz~I wanted to write a full on story about this but my phone hasn't stopped ringing off the hook about it, so here's my quickie:

Goddess, Purvis, me & Dtrell arrived after kicking it at Mcdonald's (it was nearby) We were greeted by Mistress Feral (gorgeous and SO British) and owner PA Mike (sweet, graciously gentlemanly and unassuming.) "This must be the infamous TMF Steph" he said to me. "OMG how did you know that?" He chuckled and said, "lucky guess." Hm! :smilelove I heard the same thing from at least a dozen guys, "OMG, you're HER!" :D Oh, you guys are so cute!
Anyhoo, Mike gave us the tour of his amazing place, it was my dungeon devirgining as Goddess had mentioned, so I don't know what I expected but it wasn't this. It was nice, not slutty or dirty as I figured a dungeon would be...

I had to use the ladie's and was directed to the locker room. I approached the restroom, to hear giggling. (Calm down guys, they were just chatting...) Ya pervs!
I heard a sweet voice call out to me, "hello..."
"I'm sorry, I just needed to clean up real quick" I said.
Out bounced Holly, a tiny cutie who'd appear at the party later, and introduced herself immediately. With her sweet features and bubbly nature, she seemed like the little sis I always wanted but never had. We chatted excitedly about the tickle tent at Burning Man.
Behind her was Victoria, lovely, quieter and exotic looking. "which outfit?" She asked me. "This one or this?" How cute was that? And she actually took my advice...The guys, of course were beyond thrilled...;)

Ok, that's the end of the buildup, I hope you found it interesting, the rest, is um, in the memories of the partygoers ;) and this was the party of the century. :bouncybou
#1 Thanks goes to, of course, the gorgeous Goddess bellystrokes~you already know how I feel about you my love! :xpulcy:

To Jaba, for the sweet Teddy :justlips: You were missed!

To the Passive Arts folks~it felt a little like this was an actual family here, I was blown away by how sweet people were. Thank you! I never thought I'd have fun at a dungeon but I did~I can actually walk today~not like yesterday (snickers)

Dazzling Mistress Stephanie, even if arriving fashionably late! :redheart:

The always gentlemanly Dtrell, for protectively advising folks that I can "only handle it light" (too bad a guy or two missed the warmup!) :D and for taking such good care of the girls~I know they adored your sweet care as Goddess and I did!

To Purvis, for offering to drive me home at airport (I didn't have a ride) and for the funniest tale of the nite: " I could hear the subs and the two of you from ALL THE WAY OUTSIDE THE BUILDING! The NOISE was amazing!" :couch:

And to the rest of the guys, who were almost all, nothing but welcoming and adoring perfection~thanks for making my LA debut so much fun.
I love you all!
XOXO

i gotta give some special shout outs for this gathering....
first to the goddess herself...the sexy sexy goddess...she did a lot of work getting this together and deserves thanks...including putting her own money up front...and badgering steph to come down...and i KNOW everytime you tried to tickle me you were just begging to be tickle/spank attacked...and knew it would happen and wanted it to...HA..despite youre cursing..lol..and ill be waiting for that pic of you in the shirt...
then theres stephy...not much i can say about her that hasnt been said... somehow survived she her flights...and is STILL ALIVE..lol
purvis...you remind me a little bit of liontickler...lol...which isnt all bad, hes a good guy...a fellow dinner partner along with goddess and stephy
snips....it was fun bantering with a fellow dungeon master..and money blower...LOL...and another fellow dinner partner
primetime...one cool dude, we see eye to eye on a lot of stuff...too bad you couldnt make dinner.
to everyone else that was there that i didnt mention, everyone was pretty well behaved and it was good meeting you all. hopefully i can make the next one, as this one turned out a little better than i thought it would...and i hope that smokin victoria is still at least a switch at that time...LOL

OMG D!
You brat!

Goddess didn't badger me, she bribed me (distinction!) :redheart:
But I agree about how sexy she is~yummy! :xpulcy:
The spanking thing was hysterical, especially when she was on top of me, guys worshipping my feet, and she slapped my leg thinking she was slapping YOU! (That poor tiny PVC miniskirt of hers!) :wow: Thanks to "the puncturer," I'd been abused enough for one day! I can't beleive my vocal cords are still intact....
OK, I'm off to finally shower now~we gotta cool that place down next time, kay honeys? Whew! :firedevil
XOXO

heheheh, I do have to admit I am still laughing at how I was slapping what I thought was dtrell's leg while being spanked and hearing Steph yell out, "that is my leg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I am so sorry goddess. I hope I didn't hurt you too badly. Dtrell, of course I wanted to hurt you...........

And Steph goddess, I told you the LA scene has a great selection of men.

I'm just glad you didn't leave bruise love... :redheart:
oooooooooo, and the selection of LA men~YUM!
XOXO

bellystrokes said:
heheheh, I do have to admit I am still laughing at how I was slapping what I thought was dtrell's leg while being spanked and hearing Steph yell out, "that is my leg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I am so sorry goddess. I hope I didn't hurt you too badly. Dtrell, of course I wanted to hurt you...........

And Steph goddess, I told you the LA scene has a great selection of men.

ah yes, the LA Passive Arts gathering was a smash! i'll never forget when i first arrived, i walked into the room and there was nothing but screaming laughter. there were four women tied down and getting tormented. man, was it great! i finally got to meet Dtrell and Steph and they are really cool people. of course i met Steph when she was tied down and i was tickling her, what a way to meet huh? anyway, this party was cool as it was nonstop tickling fun and the screaming, oh man, my ears still hurt.

to Bellystrokes, despite the fact that you called me all kinds of *nice* names, i still love you! you know you loved me torturing you! by the way folks, if you ever get a chance to tickle her, GET HER KNEES! they are EXTREMELY ticklish. but you didnt hear that from me.......smile Bellystrokes.

Steph, what can i say but that i was an honor it was to finally meet you. to all the people wondering if she is as sweet as she is in her posts, YES SHE IS! she is a real cool person and it was fun watching so many different people tormenting her. i have no idea how she made it out of there alive.

Dtrell, it was fun to meet you. it is always interesting putting a face to the names on this site. folks, the man knows how to tickle as he had every female tickling victim screaming in laughter. he knew where to get them and was quite effective. he was also a big help to the victims by getting us tickle maniacs to ease up to let the ladies breathe. he also toweled them off and got them water. if there was ever a tickling connisseur, it is Dtrell. sorry i couldnt stay afterwards, but my Sunday was filled with crap for me to do. i am just happy i got to go to the event.

to all the other people i met and saw again, it was great! it is always a wonderful thing for us ticklephiles to get together and have a good time. i am looking forward to the next time and Bellystrokes, you are *so* going to get yours!!!!

Hey steph and belly

Hey guys I hope you guys had fun sorry I couldn't make it out there this time probably will be able to next time. A lot of things have been coming up for me so I was pretty busy. Will definitely try to make it out there next time... :bump: ooooo but I have one question... is the model from passive arts I think...Victoria very ticklish??

primetime said:
ah yes, the LA Passive Arts gathering was a smash! i'll never forget when i first arrived, i walked into the room and there was nothing but screaming laughter. there were four women tied down and getting tormented. man, was it great! i finally got to meet Dtrell and Steph and they are really cool people. of course i met Steph when she was tied down and i was tickling her, what a way to meet huh? anyway, this party was cool as it was nonstop tickling fun and the screaming, oh man, my ears still hurt.

to Bellystrokes, despite the fact that you called me all kinds of *nice* names, i still love you! you know you loved me torturing you! by the way folks, if you ever get a chance to tickle her, GET HER KNEES! they are EXTREMELY ticklish. but you didnt hear that from me.......smile Bellystrokes.

Steph, what can i say but that i was an honor it was to finally meet you. to all the people wondering if she is as sweet as she is in her posts, YES SHE IS! she is a real cool person and it was fun watching so many different people tormenting her. i have no idea how she made it out of there alive.

Dtrell, it was fun to meet you. it is always interesting putting a face to the names on this site. folks, the man knows how to tickle as he had every female tickling victim screaming in laughter. he knew where to get them and was quite effective. he was also a big help to the victims by getting us tickle maniacs to ease up to let the ladies breathe. he also toweled them off and got them water. if there was ever a tickling connisseur, it is Dtrell. sorry i couldnt stay afterwards, but my Sunday was filled with crap for me to do. i am just happy i got to go to the event.

to all the other people i met and saw again, it was great! it is always a wonderful thing for us ticklephiles to get together and have a good time. i am looking forward to the next time and Bellystrokes, you are *so* going to get yours!!!!
It sounds like everyone had a blast. To my Laker fan friend Primetime, wasn't Steph an absolute treat? One of the greatest ladies I have ever met. Plus you got the same bonus I got while Sadira and I were out there and that was to meet bellystroke. It belly a " hottie "? Plus Dtrell is one of Sadira and my greatest friend's on the forum and in person. We were honored to meet dtrell in April and he came to our home in June and in October to help us out BIG with our gatherings. I am really happy that you were able to spend time with my friends. Did you meet Purvis? Another great guy. I am sorry we could not get out there but am glad you guys had a great time.

Hello everyone...

This is John (Sorry Steph, my names not Mike!!)... I just wanted to thank everyone that came here for the gathering, especially BellyStrokes. Without you, it never would have happened and I hope that everyone understands the effort that you put into this. It was, indeed, a pleasure to have you all here and I am so happy that everyone enjoyed themselves. I take great pride in having the nicest group of Ladies ANYWHERE and that we have always looked at this place as a very large, extended and (kinky) family.

I look forward to any future events that you may wish to do here and I will always make sure that you are all welcomed either as individuals or as a group. We value anyone who walks through our doors and like to think of Passive Arts as more of a place to indulge your fantasies then a dungeon. As it has been said, this is our version of an Adult Disneyland where all your fantasies can come true.

Just for future reference, some of the Ladies that were not scheduled yesterday and are ticklish are: Sachi, Grace, Aurora, Joy, Velvet, Regina, Courtney, Tara and Mistress Radica (The only Domme that I know of who will submit to tickling)...

FarEastCoast925 said:
Hey guys I hope you guys had fun sorry I couldn't make it out there this time probably will be able to next time. A lot of things have been coming up for me so I was pretty busy. Will definitely try to make it out there next time... :bump: ooooo but I have one question... is the model from passive arts I think...Victoria very ticklish??
http://www.ticklingforum.com/showpost.php?p=811023&postcount=24

That's it! I need to get to a gathering soon so I can meet dtrell. The man intrigues me to the bone. no joke!!! :xpeepsofa :yowzer:

Oh yes, dtrell is a gent worth knowing (but then all the gents on Sunday are----including John of Passive Arts.). Forgive me, the beautiful energy of that party still has me in such a lovefest mode.

bellystrokes said:
Oh yes, dtrell is a gent worth knowing (but then all the gents on Sunday are----including John of Passive Arts.). Forgive me, the beautiful energy of that party still has me in such a lovefest mode.
You are ALWAYS in that lovefest mode. :smilelove :rolleyes:

Well, you are one of the reasons why (and your gorgeous partner too).

Oh God JOHN! Please forgive me? :blush: Here you got my name right and I go and screw up yours! I met sooooooooooooooooooo many people that day. Goddess will tell you I'm awful with names and, well, I was a nervous wreck when I got there! I really apologize...

Cool, fareastcoast!

Thanks George for that~you're a sweetie!

And OMG Primetime! EEK! LOL!
Guys, I'm trapped on my back and I'm greeted by this smiling adorable face grinning down at me. Well, actually I got a LOT of that, that day! :jester: Anyhow, the guy says, "Hello Steph." He's looking at me like the cat that ate the canary so right away I knew this was someone I know. He pounces on me and says, "I'm Primetime!" We'd exchanged PMs all the time! How cool to finally meet! A total doll, he was...And I dunno how I survived either but I had to take yesterday off to recover. Whew! Today, only my stomach muscles are still sore. Hmmm, I wonder why... :illogical
Thanks again friends~much love to all who showed me SUCH a great time!
XOXO

I have to get in this story at some point. As most people, know
one should never underestimate the power of the ladies' room. Steph and I hit it when we got there and that is where we met the the two first hour beauties, Holly and Victoria and had the greatest time chatting with them. By the time the party started, there was a lovely goddess-like bonding sisterhood thing going (well, I felt it).

Oh yes! Goddess and I had OUR first bonding session in the restroom~how ironic is that! :redheart:

Holly and Victoria were sweet and warm and hugged us both right away. I was afraid the place was going to feel like a strip club, with a lot of nasty backstage cattiness, but there was none at all~it was very much the opposite!
XOXO

bellystrokes said:
I have to get in this story at some point. As most people, know
one should never underestimate the power of the ladies' room. Steph and I hit it when we got there and that is where we met the the two first hour beauties, Holly and Victoria and had the greatest time chatting with them. By the time the party started, there was a lovely goddess-like bonding sisterhood thing going (well, I felt it).

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/3/2024
Check out Clips4Sale! The webs largest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back