• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

For Myriads

tklr5150

1st Level Orange Feather
Hey, Myriads. Would you be good enough to let me know where to send a pic for the member photos? I met a lady on Yahoo Chat who absolutely loves tickling and introduced her to the Forum. She requested that I send you my pic so you could post it. Thanks man.

You're a Tzar?? I wanna be a Tzar!!
...I'll settle for Tzar's Bitch if you want bro :cool:

Thanks Myriads. I don't believe she's posted (I'm not sure she's even registered officially) but I'll see what name she'd like to use.

BTW, are we sure it's "Tzar" and not "Csar"? Is that a regional distinction or what? Either way, can I call dibs on the title of "Mad Monk"?

Tzar vs Czar

Both spellings are accepted. For some reason I like the one with the 'T' better.

As to why the title is there, people kept asking me in e-mails if was 'In charge' or different from the other Admins, Since I am basically 'in charge' I decided to give myself a different title, and in a puckish mood I picked this one.

As to providing others with new titles, I might, but I do want Mods to be known as mods, so I'll have to think upon it.

Myriads

Titles!

Dibs on "Ancient P.I.T.A"...don't want Strelnikov or one of the other old guys getting it...lol! Seriously though, not a bad idea to have specific titles to "reward" posters and give some warning as to their general personalities and moods....kind of belling the cat beforehand! Perhaps a thematic titling, with humorous overtones would be good for the morale of all! "Q the Pontificator" :rolleyes:

Ancient P. I. T. A.

I sorta favor "G. O. F." myself, now that I qualify (barely) for AARP membership.

Strelnikov

Last edited:
10 %...

Looking forward to those movie discounts and restaurant coupons, hmmm? ;)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back