• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

MsDiva's Sunday Night Tickling!

MsDivaNYC

TMF Regular
My session on Sunday was phenomenal!

I have seen this particular client twice already as a Dominant, but he had been wanting to tickle lil' ol' Miss Diva since Day One. Every time his torture became almost unbearable, especially when I held his helpless feet in My claws, 'V' would yelp, "Someday I'll tickle you BACK! Just you WAIIIT!".

The day finally came this past Sunday, when we arranged a *switch* session. I tortured 'V's feet to no end. His wrists were bound securely and I must say he kicked up quite a fight! I not only had to restrain his ankles, but had to put my full chest weight on top of his shins to get a semi-secure grip on his feet. His toes were a delight--I did some 'predicament-bondage' on his toes, so they were rendered helpless. 'V' trembled with nervous excitement.

For my submissive part of the session, I looked every bit the cute, helpless Bettie Page clone: leopard print bra and black boy-cut shorts. 'V' took great care in binding Me through careful, artsy "shibaru" (Japanese rope bondage). In 5 minutes I was perfectly hog-tied. he tickled My toes, heels, waist, neck, inner thighs...I felt exhilation, nervousness, pain...I wanted to run away from his grip--but wanted to stay at the same time! The rush was SUCH!

As always, I had left my cell phone on, and got 2 text message signals from My fiance. A lightbulb went off in My perverse head: I had 'V' dial his number and put the phone by My ear.

"Hi, Honey! Yes, I'm in session...yes, the tickling session! I want my client to tell you what a naughty girl I've been and what he's doing to Me!", I laughed, then had 'V' give him a detailed description of My attire, rope bondage and my reactions. My fiance loved it--he was SO proud. The call idea took 'V' by surprise but he ended up loving it as well. I am lucky to have such an understanding an equally pervy fiance!

Hope you guys enjoyed my recount. I have another switch session tomorrow night--this time with a new cient. I'll be sure to give you another detailed recount.

Thanks for sharing the desription of your session, Ms.Diva. It sounds like you and your client both had a great time. :D :D

IwillTickleU said:
phenomenal indeed i'd love to have my feet tickled like that

When it comes to Ms Diva, be careful what you wish for. I've seen the video and she tickles like she really loves her job. You could be in for it in a really BIG way!:devil:

kis123 said:
When it comes to Ms Diva, be careful what you wish for. I've seen the video and she tickles like she really loves her job. You could be in for it in a really BIG way!:devil:

Kis,That is exactly what I am talking about ;) A ticklee like me that says "the sky is the limit" and needs a thorough feet tickling,body tickling to bring us back down to Reality:D ;) :p

MsDiva I am going to look you up for my personal tickling fantasy when I come to NY over New years:devil:

MsDiva, if you ever come to Tucson, ppppllllleeeeeaaaaassssseeeeee look me up! You sound like fun!

More tickling to come!

Thanks for the complimets, guys! Indeed, it was a lot of fun...

And tonight I am tickling Thanato once again! He's so cute when I'm torturing him...I call him My cuddly 'Teddy Bear', as his neck is so terribly ticklish. He giggles like a baby!

I just LOVE tickling fellow TMF members!

Full session report to follow this weekend!

We anxiously await the next report MissDiva. Thanks for sharing. :D :D :p :p

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/2/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this SUnday eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back