• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Emily Gets The Worst Tickling Of Her Life!

skelyrata

3rd Level Red Feather
IF YOU DON'T STOP I WILL NEVER COME BACK!!!!

ifyoudontstopfull.gif

EMILY GETS THE WORST TICKLING OF HER LIFE! The first 30 minutes of this video are pure tickle-torture, Skelyrata style, at the point that she screams the word red a million times, I ignore it and then she threatens to never come back again if I don't stop! Most of the tickling in this video is focus between her legs where I discover a very explosive spot that drive girls totally insane by just touching it! And when you combine that with belly tickling and leg tickling it becomes pure dynamite for Emily who's face turns red, she loses her voice from all the hysterical laugh and screaming, struggling so hard that she almost brake the bed's head board. So if you are a HARDCORE TICKLE TORTURE fan, I really think you should check this video out.
<p><a target="_blank" href="http://skelyrataseroticfantasies.com/inside/teasers/ifyoudontstopfullteaser.wmv">
Free preview</a></p>
<p>

ok but !

i know iam going to get flamed for saying this but seeing that you can afford to hire such fantastic looking ladys to tickle, do you think you may consider hiring another pretty lady to do the tickling instead of you all the time.

No sweat!

i know iam going to get flamed for saying this but seeing that you can afford to hire such fantastic looking ladys to tickle, do you think you may consider hiring another pretty lady to do the tickling instead of you all the time.

I don't mind, in fact in the thread about Violetta I just explained to another fan that is not just about the money. Is just that It has been imposible to put to girls in the same room at the same time.

Trust me I want to do a girl/girl tickling scene as much as you want to see it.

I am hoping that with the new flow of girls that I am having (because the summer really sucked) the chances get better to make this come true.

Love it

I love all your work man - I'll be happy for as long as you're making those videos :)

Flow of girls?

Emily is in almost everyone. She's great, but anybody else ever going to get tickled?

I don't mind, in fact in the thread about Violetta I just explained to another fan that is not just about the money. Is just that It has been imposible to put to girls in the same room at the same time.

Trust me I want to do a girl/girl tickling scene as much as you want to see it.

I am hoping that with the new flow of girls that I am having (because the summer really sucked) the chances get better to make this come true.

also don't forget that when girls tickle each other... you almost ALWAYS lose intensity. by and large "they" don't have a tickling fetish. So they don't really understand that we want them to keeeeeep going ;)

we are lucky that we have Domina Skye and a few other girls who really love tickling girls. But I have found that when we use one regular model to tickle another, usually we get a more sensual scene... which is cool too... but different.

Keep up the good work Skelyrata... some nice stuff.

regards
MJ

Well, it was a good choice of picking AddieJuniper of being the 'ler. Revenge is of course easy enough to provoke. Muhahaha.

am i the only one here who thinks its WRONG to ignore a SAFEWORD?

seriously....whats the point of one if it's not going to be respected....just to know when they are REALLY suffering? ugh.

at the point that she screams the word red a million times, I ignore it and then she threatens to never come back again if I don't stop!

ya know not to be a buzz kill but i dont think she was jokin the fact that u cant see that frightens me

just out of curiosty what gives u the right to ignore her when she says stop ? i hope for ur sake she doesnt slap u with a sexual harassment suit cause shes got video evidence

just my two cents

seriously....whats the point of one if it's not going to be respected....just to know when they are REALLY suffering? ugh.

i agree 100% its not "intenese" or anythign like that , when u ignore the safe word and keep going and u see she really wants it to stop its down right rude and creepy

Last edited:
I personally find that the ler's actions in this clips are completely disrespectful, its hard enough to be a lee if your very ticklish, but i think this clip takes the concept of torture all too far...just an opinion though.

I'm very troubled by seeing a safeword ignored in such a way as in this clips description.

This is not a good thing.

Myriads

Don't get me wrong I love the thigh tickling but come on. It just makes her scream. All she does is scream where is the laughter? And safewords are there for a reason. Not one of your better clips sorry man.

I second FeatherFeet 's and Myriads' oppinion:

I really hated it when she asked "what's the codeword again?" , but I was disgusted when she screamed "red" several times without the tickler (you?) even bothering.

What the f*!? do you think you were doing?

I don't think I have to explain to you the meaning of a safeword. I would rather watch no more tickling clips than watching such a shame again. It's not even worth being called "tickling clip".

Why don't we just open another section for you: "Tickling/Rape Clips"

I think you owe us an explanation.

so bassically it boils down to

your a creep for doing what you did and q uite honestly you shouldnt be making videos

in my opinion she should sue your ass for sexual harassment and get ur ass locked in jail

Ok?

I'm very troubled by seeing a safeword ignored in such a way as in this clips description.

This is not a good thing.

Myriads

My, my, an old thread comes back with a tzunami of critics. If it wasn't for Myriads post, I would have discarded all of this critics as trolls, after all, I can't remember any positive posts from most of these folks, but Myriads comments validates the concerns and I must clear some things up, just to keep the record straight, not that it really matters anyway, since this is the kind of issues that I don't think anybody can win.

I don't rememeber reading your posts in support of my sensual tickling videos, those that are usually attacked all the time by people saying thats not tickling, that the real tickling videos are those where the ticklee beggs for mercy and cry. I don't remember any of you posting then.

On the other hand, where are all those folks that always flamed me for doing lame tickling videos? How come they are not here defending hard tickling videos.

Check the original date of this thread and you will see that the clip in question was posted in mid august and after that Emily has come back many times, including the Addie/Emily video and the most recent Twisted and Halloween Special. So obviously things are positive between us. If I was such a creep, Addie and Tory wouldn't have returned.

Also, come one, at least make the effort to buy one video and make a concrete critic, not one based only on a free preview. The reality is that at the end those who buy clips are the ones that point my ship to its course, so if you really want me to take this critics serious buy the kind of videos that you like and make a inteligent critic about it. Then I will sail my boat in that direction.

In response, for clarity:

The issue here with this clip is not when it was made, nor what people have or have not said about your other product. What has gone on before or after has no impact on the situation that I saw in this clip and took the time to point out. The type of laughter and tickling is not a factor. That the lee is a screamer and not a laugher is not a factor. That people have complained about too hard, and too soft is not the issue either.

The problem I saw in this clip touches upon the safty standards of conduct in the B&D/S&M community that many of us on this forum have practiced in our lives. And that has come to be a part of the tickling communities safe play standards also.

Failing to respect a safeword is a serious serious breach of the agreement between players in situations. It's a action that touches on the very foundations of the sort of play that we do. That is why people are reacting so strongly. You've made a statement about how you 'play'. And sadly its not a safe style. That is what also is bothering people. A safeword is something that is never ignored. Ever.

One can produce clips where real torture is an option easily, by simply coming to an agreement with a model that there will be NO safeword. And that they will need to endure whatever comes. That's cool, as the model is going into that with open eyes. It's the models choice. But once you offer a safeword to a model you are basically promising her that she can stop things if they go past a point where she is comfortable with the intensity. If you then ignore it, you have betrayed your word. Your promise to care for your model. That's why I and others are bothered and shocked.

I've enjoyed your work for many months, and have seen you emerging as one of the years major new producers (It's been a good year for new producers) and seeing this breach of play standards troubled me, and I knew this thread was going to become an issue, so I wished to make it known that I'd seen it and had an opinion. I'm hoping that it was a momentary error in judgement, and is not trully representitive of things. And I feel that is what folks hope to convey. They are surprised that this happened, and further that you seemed proud of it, to the point where you made it the marketing center for the clip.

And to the other posters in the thread, keep things polite, and civil. You're always free to state an opinion, but keep it non-personal. Attacks are not how we do things here. There is no need for a lynch mob. This thread is a way to hopefuly make sure that learning happens, and quality videos will continue to be produced for the community, and models will know they are in a secure situation as they are made.

Myriads

it's ABSOLUTELY wrong to ignore a safeword!

I saw Myriads in another thread mention that it's one thing if you negotiate that the model won't use a safeword.... and that's possible, but even then... technically... from a legal point of view... the model can always remove consent. Meaning... you better be sure that the model is ok with you ignoring a safeword or you could wind up in jail.

Notice how I worded this folks. Remember... creating these videos is fantasy. so before I continue on my soap box... let me say that It is possible that the maker of this video and the model are both on the same page and they are fine with him ignoring the safeword. Basically the have done so to create the illusion of non-consensuality. The real safeword could be something else and they are using the word red... to make it seem super intense.

that said... you are really going down a slippery slope when you play like this. A lot of bad things can happen. I will say that in all BleuFetish Videos... if someone says red... WE STOP. I have often told a model that I will ignore the word mercy and anything else to create the fantasy of non consensuality... geez... what's hotter then a girl begging STOP!! MERCY!!! etc... BUT RED or SAFEWORD or whatever their safeword is... is an instant stop.

when a model safewords, this means the model is removing consent. Hence.. it's illegal for me to continue.

For example... in our new video... Mistress Chloe Suffers... I would have LOVED to go further with her in the stocks... but she REDS... and this was no joke... she was SAFEWORDING. I'd have LOVED to continue... it would have been GREAT VIDEO... but... too bad for me... I had to stop.

There is a real ART to getting a submissive to let you take them to and sometimes past their limits. That has a lot to do with trust. Ignoring safewords doesnt exactly build trust.

You may note that some of the most intense, seemingly non-consensual stuff that we've done is with people we know in real life. The sub knows and trusts us and it helps us get them to let go and feel confident enough that they don't have to safe word. People don't just safeword because they are in trouble. Often they safeword as a test just to see if they can trust you.

we've had people who were "safe word happy" and they don't make for a good shoot. As a matter of fact we have stopped shoots and explained to the person that constant safewording would make the shoot impossible. But at no point, no matter how frustrating, would be ignore the safeword. Instead we'd untie them, pay them for their time and send them home.

So the point is... Skelyrata... if this is just great video making... and you and your models are all on the same page... BRAVO... and good work!

BUT, if you are ignoring safewords... you deserve all the anger you are getting. What you are doing is not acceptable by anyone's standards. Not the BDSM community, the tickling community or the law.

regards
MJ

But I do not ignore the safeword!

Thanks for the response Myriads and I guess I should have been a little more clear about this before.

I really wish you bought a video from me, because you will find out that all this asumptions are totally wrong.

The scene you are describing, in which Emily is calling the safeword and I seem to keep going, is not new, actually is almost a standard in most of my tickling videos at some point because thats my goal, even when I do light tickling, to tickle the girl until she can't take no more.

But, I do not ignore the safeword. Never! I don't want to reveal all my secrets in public because then other producers might copy them, but what tha heck, just for clarity, this is the kind of things that we talk before starting the session. Red, the safeword, does not apply for tickling. It applies when I do something that they don't like, or makes them feel unconfortable, or if they are in pain or other sort of emergency.

I always tell them that my style is like an explorer, that I search her body for ticklish spot, first with light tickling, and if light tickling doesn't work then I go for the digging, and when I find a hotspot I will exploit it. Hotspot means a spot the drives them crazy when is tickled, normally a place that nobody has found before, therefore they are not mentally prepared to deal with the tickling there. In the shock of the moment normally their first reaction is to call the safeword because is so unexpected.

Now, I always keep eye-eye contact with the ticklee to make sure she is ok. And if you ever buy a clip from me you will see that every five minutes or so I stop the tickling to give her a chance to breath and I ask "are you ok? Need a break?".

Normally when the girl calls the safeword on tickling, even though it doesn't really applies for tickling, I keep tickling for a few seconds and then I stop.
Why? To get the expression in their faces.

Now, I am always extra cautous during the first tickling session with a girl. I call it the basic package because we are both knowing each other, and above all I want she to feel safe in my hands!

Now, Emily is a totally different story, because as my regular girl, we have worked so much and the trust levels between the both of us are so high that I feel confident to cross some of those lines just for a little while and explore the effects. We have a very open policy where I can try virtually anything on her as long as it doesn't hurt or live scars. The safeword is always there in case I do something she really doesn't want me to, but we are clear that in her case, since she is so ticklish, the safeword is really a punch line to make the video more dramatic, or when the action is at the pick.

If you buy the clip and watch it at home you will see that everytime she calls the safe word, after 5 or 6 seconds I stop and let her catch her breath. But you will she that we are laughing and having fun. The good atmosphere is always there.

In the Oh My Emily store we make one hour of tickling video every week! Not just 10 minutes! And is my objective to have something new in every video, a surprise, an experiment! And those experiments sometimes work, sometimes don't, and sometimes work different than we expected.

I hope this clarifies this issue.

In response, for clarity:

The issue here with this clip is not when it was made, nor what people have or have not said about your other product. What has gone on before or after has no impact on the situation that I saw in this clip and took the time to point out. The type of laughter and tickling is not a factor. That the lee is a screamer and not a laugher is not a factor. That people have complained about too hard, and too soft is not the issue either.

The problem I saw in this clip touches upon the safty standards of conduct in the B&D/S&M community that many of us on this forum have practiced in our lives. And that has come to be a part of the tickling communities safe play standards also.

Failing to respect a safeword is a serious serious breach of the agreement between players in situations. It's a action that touches on the very foundations of the sort of play that we do. That is why people are reacting so strongly. You've made a statement about how you 'play'. And sadly its not a safe style. That is what also is bothering people. A safeword is something that is never ignored. Ever.

One can produce clips where real torture is an option easily, by simply coming to an agreement with a model that there will be NO safeword. And that they will need to endure whatever comes. That's cool, as the model is going into that with open eyes. It's the models choice. But once you offer a safeword to a model you are basically promising her that she can stop things if they go past a point where she is comfortable with the intensity. If you then ignore it, you have betrayed your word. Your promise to care for your model. That's why I and others are bothered and shocked.

I've enjoyed your work for many months, and have seen you emerging as one of the years major new producers (It's been a good year for new producers) and seeing this breach of play standards troubled me, and I knew this thread was going to become an issue, so I wished to make it known that I'd seen it and had an opinion. I'm hoping that it was a momentary error in judgement, and is not trully representitive of things. And I feel that is what folks hope to convey. They are surprised that this happened, and further that you seemed proud of it, to the point where you made it the marketing center for the clip.

And to the other posters in the thread, keep things polite, and civil. You're always free to state an opinion, but keep it non-personal. Attacks are not how we do things here. There is no need for a lynch mob. This thread is a way to hopefuly make sure that learning happens, and quality videos will continue to be produced for the community, and models will know they are in a secure situation as they are made.

Myriads

Do you really think am that stupid?

Come on! You know that one bad word from a model and I am ruined!
Do you really think am gonna risk having girls walking upset out of here?
I mean is hard enough to find them, and make them show up, the last thing I want it for them to walk out with a "I will neve come back" mind.
Do you really think that Emily would keep coming back every week if we weren't in the same page?
Its all part of the show and the fact that people is actually talking about it means that I am doing a good job in doing a video that keeps people on the edge of their seat!
Read my reply to Myriads second post below.

it's ABSOLUTELY wrong to ignore a safeword!

I saw Myriads in another thread mention that it's one thing if you negotiate that the model won't use a safeword.... and that's possible, but even then... technically... from a legal point of view... the model can always remove consent. Meaning... you better be sure that the model is ok with you ignoring a safeword or you could wind up in jail.

Notice how I worded this folks. Remember... creating these videos is fantasy. so before I continue on my soap box... let me say that It is possible that the maker of this video and the model are both on the same page and they are fine with him ignoring the safeword. Basically the have done so to create the illusion of non-consensuality. The real safeword could be something else and they are using the word red... to make it seem super intense.

that said... you are really going down a slippery slope when you play like this. A lot of bad things can happen. I will say that in all BleuFetish Videos... if someone says red... WE STOP. I have often told a model that I will ignore the word mercy and anything else to create the fantasy of non consensuality... geez... what's hotter then a girl begging STOP!! MERCY!!! etc... BUT RED or SAFEWORD or whatever their safeword is... is an instant stop.

when a model safewords, this means the model is removing consent. Hence.. it's illegal for me to continue.

For example... in our new video... Mistress Chloe Suffers... I would have LOVED to go further with her in the stocks... but she REDS... and this was no joke... she was SAFEWORDING. I'd have LOVED to continue... it would have been GREAT VIDEO... but... too bad for me... I had to stop.

There is a real ART to getting a submissive to let you take them to and sometimes past their limits. That has a lot to do with trust. Ignoring safewords doesnt exactly build trust.

You may note that some of the most intense, seemingly non-consensual stuff that we've done is with people we know in real life. The sub knows and trusts us and it helps us get them to let go and feel confident enough that they don't have to safe word. People don't just safeword because they are in trouble. Often they safeword as a test just to see if they can trust you.

we've had people who were "safe word happy" and they don't make for a good shoot. As a matter of fact we have stopped shoots and explained to the person that constant safewording would make the shoot impossible. But at no point, no matter how frustrating, would be ignore the safeword. Instead we'd untie them, pay them for their time and send them home.

So the point is... Skelyrata... if this is just great video making... and you and your models are all on the same page... BRAVO... and good work!

BUT, if you are ignoring safewords... you deserve all the anger you are getting. What you are doing is not acceptable by anyone's standards. Not the BDSM community, the tickling community or the law.

regards
MJ

You and Emily are on the same trust level? Is that some kind of joke? That preview clip does nothing to demonstrate that you two are on any kind of trust level, leave along the same trust level.

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back