• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Low Roads, Chapter 10 (*/F, foot; */F, underarm)

Low_Roads

4th Level Black Feather
Link to Chapter 11: http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=115719
Links to all Low Roads chapters: http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=197264

More Mayhem in Tabor County: the walls come tumbling down when Mercy Mew and Angela Allgoode frisk in black basements with darker demi-devils! To your stations, ladies... the game's afoot!

As always, my grateful thanks to the kind Community members who've allowed me use their likenesses or characters as cameo enrichment for this installment of the story! Tabor is so much wider and wilder a place when more than one contributes!

Pages 1-5:

Attachments

• lowroads-10-01.jpg
    lowroads-10-01.jpg
    454.8 KB · Views: 87
  • lowroads-10-02.jpg
    lowroads-10-02.jpg
    577.8 KB · Views: 101
  • lowroads-10-03.jpg
    lowroads-10-03.jpg
    610.5 KB · Views: 94
  • lowroads-10-04.jpg
    lowroads-10-04.jpg
    551.2 KB · Views: 117
  • lowroads-10-05.jpg
    lowroads-10-05.jpg
    528.8 KB · Views: 104
Last edited:
Pages 6-10:

Attachments

• lowroads-10-06.jpg
    lowroads-10-06.jpg
    545.3 KB · Views: 97
  • lowroads-10-07.jpg
    lowroads-10-07.jpg
    498.6 KB · Views: 116
  • lowroads-10-08.jpg
    lowroads-10-08.jpg
    459.1 KB · Views: 183
  • lowroads-10-09.jpg
    lowroads-10-09.jpg
    532 KB · Views: 248
  • lowroads-10-10.jpg
    lowroads-10-10.jpg
    394.7 KB · Views: 266
Last edited:
Pages 11-15:

Attachments

• lowroads-10-11.jpg
    lowroads-10-11.jpg
    458.2 KB · Views: 253
  • lowroads-10-12.jpg
    lowroads-10-12.jpg
    498.5 KB · Views: 235
  • lowroads-10-13.jpg
    lowroads-10-13.jpg
    595 KB · Views: 143
  • lowroads-10-14.jpg
    lowroads-10-14.jpg
    470.9 KB · Views: 200
  • lowroads-10-15.jpg
    lowroads-10-15.jpg
    601 KB · Views: 167
Last edited:
Pages 16-20:

Attachments

• lowroads-10-16.jpg
    lowroads-10-16.jpg
    565.1 KB · Views: 168
  • lowroads-10-17.jpg
    lowroads-10-17.jpg
    498.5 KB · Views: 223
  • lowroads-10-18.jpg
    lowroads-10-18.jpg
    580.2 KB · Views: 149
  • lowroads-10-19.jpg
    lowroads-10-19.jpg
    579.5 KB · Views: 133
  • lowroads-10-20.jpg
    lowroads-10-20.jpg
    480.9 KB · Views: 141
Last edited:
Pages 21-25:

Attachments

• lowroads-10-21.jpg
    lowroads-10-21.jpg
    497 KB · Views: 116
  • lowroads-10-22.jpg
    lowroads-10-22.jpg
    622.6 KB · Views: 119
  • lowroads-10-23.jpg
    lowroads-10-23.jpg
    487.3 KB · Views: 130
  • lowroads-10-24.jpg
    lowroads-10-24.jpg
    548.6 KB · Views: 159
  • lowroads-10-25.jpg
    lowroads-10-25.jpg
    499.7 KB · Views: 193
Last edited:
Pages 26-27:

Attachments

• lowroads-10-26.jpg
    lowroads-10-26.jpg
    532 KB · Views: 161
  • lowroads-10-27.jpg
    lowroads-10-27.jpg
    471.1 KB · Views: 152
Last edited:
I absolutely love your series. This is such an amazing comic. Great story, great cliffhangers. I'm so eager to see the next chapter. Thank you for posting this.

Good show mate, always love it when Low Roads comes out!
Very kind of you, Tidas! Thank you! :D I'll do my best to keep these chapters coming regularly. There'll be between thirty and forty all together, so we've got a ways to go!

I absolutely love your series. This is such an amazing comic. Great story, great cliffhangers. I'm so eager to see the next chapter. Thank you for posting this.
My pleasure, TickleGoddess! Thanks so much for your nice compliments and enthusiasm! Glad you like the cliffhanger endings! I'm partial to movie serials, where suspenseful climaxes are so critical! This series has been my chance to hang with the likes of Spy Smasher and Flash Gordon!

you have done it again my friend...just when i think that maybe, just maybe you might run out of creative characters...you surprise me yet again with this blob like creature..the expressions on Mercy's and Angie's faces are phenomenal...thanks for sending it to me via email..but the new thingie you tried didn't download...and i couldn't wait for your next email so i read it here instead hehe..fantastic series as always..and damn it...another cliff hanger..:bowing::bowing::bowing::bowing::bowing::bowing::bowing:

God, so good. I think your eye and skill have improved immensely through the series. I've been starting to read these more as a comic and less for the tickling, it just feels like a perk heh.

And some fun Lovecraft/Eternal Darkness influence too. Quality all around.

You've done it again, my friend. I'm really enjoying the character development in this series, and in this episode the girls were particularly well written. Mercy's selfish side came through once again, echoing back to the night when she watched through the window as Angie was tormented by Bogeys in her bedroom. Without an evident shred of concern for her best friend's safety, Mercy egged the poor girl on to face an unknown fate in the basement all by her lonesome. Granted, she was being tickled out of her mind at the time, so I guess we could chalk that one up at least in part to "extenuating circumstances". Still, her curt dismissal of Angie's fears with a "So what, you're a voluptuary!" could be construed as somewhat callous, although as I said, she probably wasn't thinking clearly at the time. She just wanted the tickling to stop!

In terms of the illustrations, it was the facial expressions which caught my eye in this installment. Particularly, of course, Mercy's cackling countenance, but also Angie's frightened face as she flees the scene in panel 22. She's never looked prettier. And the fact that you snuck in that one last tickle for Mercy at the appendages of those insects...spectacular! Again, a job well done.

P.S. - That feminine hand that clamped down over Angie's mouth in the very last panel...Dare I hope? Will our eye (and your quill) soon be on the Sparrow?

Bravo!

:wiseowl:MK

A great update on the series there. Some real action and plot points. Only one question springs to mind, why is Shakespeare wielding what appears to be an semi-automatic on the 4th page?

you have done it again my friend...just when i think that maybe, just maybe you might run out of creative characters...you surprise me yet again with this blob like creature..the expressions on Mercy's and Angie's faces are phenomenal...thanks for sending it to me via email..but the new thingie you tried didn't download...and i couldn't wait for your next email so i read it here instead hehe..fantastic series as always..and damn it...another cliff hanger..:bowing::bowing::bowing::bowing::bowing::bowing::bowing:
I know, Izzy! Cliffhangers can be so frustrating! And unlike the weekly Saturday morning serials, a 2-month wait is required before satisfaction! Chalk it up to my sadistic streak, something that both Mercy and Angie can affirm XD!

I got your e-mail before I saw this post, so I knew you'd had trouble with the zipped download. Dang it, I really hoped that would work, it simplifies things so much! A guy at the TTC had similar problems with one of my zipped files, and I desperately hope this problem isn't broad-based (I can trade zipped files with another of my long-distance friends; unfortunately, all that means is that sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't). I'll send this chapter to you tonight in more conventional fashion, the way I have with the others.

My thanks, as ever, for all your heartwarming compliments! It's wonderful to me that Sid made an impression (for a persona so gross and distasteful, you could hardly say "favorable impression"!) and that Mercy and Angie's facial expressions did their characters credit! Have no fear, there'll be plenty more intriguing personalities to come! Chapter 10 hasn't plumbed my depths of inspiration by half!

God, so good. I think your eye and skill have improved immensely through the series. I've been starting to read these more as a comic and less for the tickling, it just feels like a perk heh.
Good of you to say so, Belmont! Thank you! Not fixating single-mindedly on the tickling elements has been important to me, as over-reliance on fetish conventions can render the plot predictable. This ought to be a story that one could tell (with a minimum of bending) without the fetish material. Thank you, too, for noting any improvement in style! I must say, I do feel more confident, more willing to try challenging visual scenarios that I might have balked at earlier!

And some fun Lovecraft/Eternal Darkness influence too. Quality all around.
It's true, I've been a Lovercraft fan for decades! In amongst the scads of inspiration that have prompted the Low Roads series, the Cthulhu Mythos becomes more and more prominent. Eventually, I hope that planned distinctions will make the Low Roads seem an original and separate entity, but that's for future analysis to decide.

You've done it again, my friend. I'm really enjoying the character development in this series, and in this episode the girls were particularly well written. Mercy's selfish side came through once again, echoing back to the night when she watched through the window as Angie was tormented by Bogeys in her bedroom. Without an evident shred of concern for her best friend's safety, Mercy egged the poor girl on to face an unknown fate in the basement all by her lonesome. Granted, she was being tickled out of her mind at the time, so I guess we could chalk that one up at least in part to "extenuating circumstances". Still, her curt dismissal of Angie's fears with a "So what, you're a voluptuary!" could be construed as somewhat callous, although as I said, she probably wasn't thinking clearly at the time. She just wanted the tickling to stop!
Once again, Moonknight, thanks a million for all your generous compliments and your beautifully perceptive commentary! Indeed, Mercy's backslid a bit from her heroic "holding the line" in Chapter 8... she's all too willing to throw Angie directly into the lion's jaws now! You're quite right, in that the intensity of this particular tickling session has prompted this change, but it still reflects rather ill on Mercy. She's undisciplined; she's reacts rather than developing any consistency. But then, she's still young and rather callow; gaining her maturity will become a primary theme as the tale continues.

In terms of the illustrations, it was the facial expressions which caught my eye in this installment. Particularly, of course, Mercy's cackling countenance, but also Angie's frightened face as she flees the scene in panel 22. She's never looked prettier.
Thank you! That's incredibly gratifying to hear! It's vital to me that facial expressions be appropriate, not simply because the visuals need to match the intensity of the dialogue, but because quirky personality touches will effect the viewer's reaction to (and possible affection for) the characters. Your reaction to Angie is particularly pleasing: being fully human (as opposed to were-animals Mercy or Sephie), she tends to fall into a clump with the rest of the predominantly human cast of characters. Still, she's one of the principals and needs to stand out: any suggestion of distinctiveness is a joy to my ears!

And the fact that you snuck in that one last tickle for Mercy at the appendages of those insects...spectacular! Again, a job well done.
Thanks once again! These casual tickling touches, as opposed to the full-blown torture sessions, can sometimes prove more pleasing in that they're unexpected and can serve as a treat. Plus, I hadn't yet done an "in peril" tickling scenario (though the fall could hardly have proved fatal). This seemed like a prime opportunity!

P.S. - That feminine hand that clamped down over Angie's mouth in the very last panel...Dare I hope? Will our eye (and your quill) soon be on the Sparrow?
I was of two minds about ending Chapter 10 with this particular cliffhanger, as I suspected it might leave you (as the Community's premier Sparrow fan) with a false impression. Rather than force a 2 month wait, let me compromise suspense just a smidge and confess that the hand in question doesn't belong to Sparrow Hall. Sparrow won't figure at all in Chapter 11, but she will feature in the beginning of Chapter 12 (a scene that finally includes some mild tickling). To assuage any disappointment, let me state that I've been working out the details for a Moonknight cameo tribute which I'd like to appear 4 or so chapters from now. This is still in rather embryonic form, but it would involve extended interaction with Sparrow. I'll send you a PM once things are more firmed-up to apply for formal permission and get your impressions of the scene.

A great update on the series there. Some real action and plot points.
Thank you, DEV! There was indeed more action in this chapter than is usual for the story!

Only one question springs to mind, why is Shakespeare wielding what appears to be an semi-automatic on the 4th page?
Haha! Very pleased you recognized both Shakespeare and the machine gun, as neither one is very clearly rendered! That's actually an inside joke relating to the Senshi cameo tribute. The character in question isn't really the Bard, but Member Green from Senshi's Team Kackfapp. Green is the team's disguise expert., and one of her most used cover identities happens to be William Shakespeare (Senshi's WTF strip is chock-full of absurdist humor). Senshi draws Will rather regularly and, in an unrelated 4-panel comedy piece, had him threatening people in anachronistic fashion with modern weaponry. I blended the two ideas in the context of the tribute.

Man, that was a long trip! For those interested in WTF and the adventures of Team Kackfapp, Senshi's gathered 3 parts of the continuing story onto the following site:

http://teamkackfapp.proboards84.com/index.cgi

enthusiasm....that's what i like about you..and also the fact you post to everyone who comments on your art work...that is a truely grateful and gentlemanly trait and i for one appreciate it...if i take the time to not only view something but then decide to show my appreciation by writing a post..and by that i don't mean good job...but a detailed post..i expect some sort of reply, even if it's only thank you izzy....you are my favorite artist here..:bowing: o you aren't my favorite artist for that reason...but for the reason that you constantly amaze me with your creativity and originality..i know that churning out a new cartoon series chapter takes lots and lots of time...and i admire you for that...keep up the great work..

Last edited:
You know, I seriously look forward to every chapter of this coming out.

It's nice to enjoy a tickling comic without having to pay beaucoup bucks for it.

Thank you for your contribution to the community Low Roads. I look forward to the next installment (no rush though :angel: )

enthusiasm....that's what i like about you..and also the fact you post to everyone who comments on your art work...that is a truely grateful and gentlemanly trait and i for one appreciate it...if i take the time to not only view something but then decide to show my appreciation by writing a post..and by that i don't mean good job...but a detailed post..i expect some sort of reply, even if it's only thank you izzy....you are my favorite artist here..:bowing: o you aren't my favorite artist for that reason...but for the reason that you constantly amaze me with your creativity and originality..i know that churning out a new cartoon series chapter takes lots and lots of time...and i admire you for that...keep up the great work..
I've been particularly lucky, Izzy! The Low Roads have attracted the sort of in-depth, insightful, enthusiastic commentary that artist's pine for! It becomes a pleasure to reply to commentary this energizing! At any rate, thank you not only for your compliments, but for your appreciation of the labor involved! While it's likely I'd be engaged in it anyway ("Spectacles of Doom" languished for decades without a single spectator until I offered it here and at the TTC), doing so for an eager audience increases the pleasure a hundred-fold! It would be very difficult to summon up the same level interest now if I were creating these stories solely for myself!

By the way, I'm eager to include your own cameo tribute in Chapter 12 (finally worked out a fun scenario! Something that involves Chelsea!) I'll PM or e-mail you with more complete details once I'm ready to start!

You know, I seriously look forward to every chapter of this coming out.

It's nice to enjoy a tickling comic without having to pay beaucoup bucks for it.

Thank you for your contribution to the community Low Roads. I look forward to the next installment (no rush though :angel: )
Very kind of you, Darkhand! Thanks very much! I don't fault anyone who's able to make money from their hard-earned talent, and the ambitious entrepreneurs who risk their capital do the Community untold service by keeping sites like this one solvent. Personally though, I'll always opt to donate. It creates the pressure-free, do-as-you-like atmosphere I prefer! Next installment should be ready in roughly two months. Don't worry, I never rush these chapters (not until the last 2 weeks, at which time they gain an irresistible momentum to be finished!)

I was of two minds about ending Chapter 10 with this particular cliffhanger, as I suspected it might leave you (as the Community's premier Sparrow fan) with a false impression. Rather than force a 2 month wait, let me compromise suspense just a smidge and confess that the hand in question doesn't belong to Sparrow Hall. Sparrow won't figure at all in Chapter 11, but she will feature in the beginning of Chapter 12 (a scene that finally includes some mild tickling). To assuage any disappointment, let me state that I've been working out the details for a Moonknight cameo tribute which I'd like to appear 4 or so chapters from now. This is still in rather embryonic form, but it would involve extended interaction with Sparrow. I'll send you a PM once things are more firmed-up to apply for formal permission and get your impressions of the scene.

Gadzooks, I don't know what to say! I'm pretty much thrice bowled over by your generosity.

First of all, the fact that you would actually take a moment out of your creative process to consider what effect your latest cliffhanger ending would have upon a mere fan like lil' ol' me is unbelievably magnanimous. :wow:

Secondly, you saw fit in your generosity to spare me a two month wait and let the proverbial Sparrow out of the bag (and off the hook - at least until Chapter 12), spoiling your own upsurge of suspense. Although I must admit I feel a trifle guilty about this development. Sorry. :sadcry:

And finally, you're not only going to allow me, a mere fan and commentator, to make a cameo in your glorious strip, but you're also going to give me a little face time with may favorite character?!? Absolutely astounding! And I'm not even an artist! Sure, I've commented favorably upon your dazzling work, but that never earned Roger Ebert a cameo in the Silence of the Lambs series. Your beneficence is overwhelming, sir.

What a gallant and generous person you are, Low Roads! Kudos!

:wiseowl: MK

chelsea? you mean my diabolically evil catler? is there such a word? and awww she would be thrilled..i can't wait to read it...thank you Low Roads...again, it's your enthusiasm after all this time that i find simply amazing and refreshing....

... you saw fit in your generosity to spare me a two month wait and let the proverbial Sparrow out of the bag (and off the hook - at least until Chapter 12), spoiling your own upsurge of suspense. Although I must admit I feel a trifle guilty about this development. Sorry. :sadcry:
No need to feel any guilt at all! The mysterious hand in the last panel will belong to an entirely new character, so suspense remains intact! Bolstered, possibly, as speculation has been heightened that much more!

I'm most pleased and excited at the prospect of including your cameo in the ongoing storyline! These tributes were never meant to apply strictly to other artists; it's worked out that way primarily because (1) their characters tend to be high profile and mix easily in with mine, and (2) I hang out mosty in the Art Sections of these forums and have gained many friendships in them. I'd be awfully short-sighted, not to mention ungrateful, if I hadn't considered your cameo appearance! Your commentaries have been copious, incisive and joyful to read! They've added immeasurably to the interest value of the threads in which they've appeared... a tribute appearance is a small measure of my own gratitude!

chelsea? you mean my diabolically evil catler? is there such a word? and awww she would be thrilled..i can't wait to read it...thank you Low Roads...again, it's your enthusiasm after all this time that i find simply amazing and refreshing....
"Catler"! That's mighty cute! If it isn't a legitimate term, it ought to be! Your descriptions of Chelsea have been so vivid, I've become most eager to include her in the scene (please extend my thanks to her for her approval!) Also, having catgirl Mercy and an actual cat in the same chapter seemed a neat contrast... sort of the same way that Mickey Mouse owns a canine pet (Pluto), but also has one for a neighbor (Goofy)! Dichotomy makes for fun discussion!

No need to feel any guilt at all! The mysterious hand in the last panel will belong to an entirely new character, so suspense remains intact! Bolstered, possibly, as speculation has been heightened that much more!

I'm most pleased and excited at the prospect of including your cameo in the ongoing storyline! These tributes were never meant to apply strictly to other artists; it's worked out that way primarily because (1) their characters tend to be high profile and mix easily in with mine, and (2) I hang out mosty in the Art Sections of these forums and have gained many friendships in them. I'd be awfully short-sighted, not to mention ungrateful, if I hadn't considered your cameo appearance! Your commentaries have been copious, incisive and joyful to read! They've added immeasurably to the interest value of the threads in which they've appeared... a tribute appearance is a small measure of my own gratitude!

Thanks for allaying my fears, LR, and thanks even more for the kind, reassuring words! You're a prince. I can't wait for the next chapter, and I certainly look forward to my cameo. You rock.

MK:wiseowl:

Thanks for allaying my fears, LR, and thanks even more for the kind, reassuring words! You're a prince. I can't wait for the next chapter, and I certainly look forward to my cameo. You rock.

MK:wiseowl:
My pleasure to do so, MK! Thank you for your very gracioius compliments!

What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back