• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The return of Narin and the debut of LeeAllure

TMF Jeff

TMF owner and co-founder
I just got through spending an afternoon filming Narin being tickled by LeeAllure, and it was amazing!

As anyone who has ever met her knows, Lee is one of the most skilled and feared 'lers in our community. She's like a she-wolf preying on all the little lambs of NEST and any other gathering that she attends :cool:

So when I heard that Narin was going to be in Boston for a day, my course was clear. I knew that I had to put this little lamb into a room with Lee. We tied Narin into a variety of poses, including a hogtie and spread-eagle (face up and face down) and Lee really put her through her paces. Honesty forces me to admit that Lee got a much more powerful reaction out of Narin than I was able to when I tickled her a few years ago.

I'll be editing it all this week, and I'll try to start getting some samples online ASAP. I had two cameras going at all times, so there's a lot of coverage. I don't know how exactly I'll handle that yet, but I figured that it couldn't hurt to have it.

ooooh... that oughta be some instant classic stuff!

looking forward to it Jeff

Wow, very cool!

It's always cool to have a tickler who loves what she's doing!!

I <3 Narin. She truly loves to be a 'lee. You can tell in each of her clips.

From what I've heard of Lee Allure too, she is nothing short of dangerous. :) Looking forward to it Jeff, hope no spot was spared. Narin is just begging to be pushed, she can handle it. ^-^

Lee is scary as hell, in a good way.

This clip is gonna be the shit.

Jeff, I can't wait to see this. Kudos on getting Narin "back in the game", if even briefly. Not only a great and adorable 'lee...but one of the nicest people you could meet, and one of my personal favorite people I have ever known in this comuunity. She is something special. And to put her in a room with Lee? You're the shit, dude. Seriously.

this is prolly an old inside joke, but with all the wonderfully evil things i have head about Lee, shouldn't she be re-named Leea'Ler? just a thought...

looking forward to this new video, Jeff.

Glad that worked out, Jeff. I certainly hope you got a shot or two of Lee's "snake eyes" so those who haven't had the pleasure of meeting her know what we're talking about with that look her victims get!

BTW, when is Narin's funeral? lol

DAMN YOU JEFF!!!! I was SO hoping to get Lee for her debut in the tickling videos...oh well, I must step aside for the Master, lol. Awesome job!! ;) Can't wait to see it!!

Now the entire community will be able to see what only a few of us have witnessed in person. The art of tickle torture that is Lee Allure.

I sense an instant classic in the making. Way to go, Jeff!

is it up yet? is it up yet? is it up yet?

can we get a pic or somethin while me wait for the full clip?

Please!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angel::p

I didn't take any pictures, just video, but I'm planning to put together a sample clip today, something really juicy :cool:

Can't wait to see these clips, both beautiful girls in one tickle session.
No doubt it'll rock.

Way to go Jeff!

DK

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back