• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Cyberina the Begining(sci-fi, F/F)

TKForce

1st Level Orange Feather
Cyberina the Beginning(sci-fi, F/F)

WARNING! This story contains sexual tickling and lesbian themes. If you are offended by these topics or are not 18+ years old do not read this story, otherwise enjoy.

WARNING! The characters that appear in this story belong to me but I would like it known, that the views and opinions expressed by the characters that appear in this story do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of myself. Thank you and please enjoy.

Cyberina The Beginning by TKForce

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

It starts with a woman in a hospital operating room she lays there as the surgeons work tirelessly to save her life with little hope of success. She was beautiful, breathtaking really with long black hair, smooth creamy skin, a firm pair of C-cup breasts, 34 years old, muscular build and 5'11. Thanks to a car accident the woman’s right leg and left arm were horribly crushed and there was a large shard of windshield driven in to her right eye not to mention massive internal injuries. This was no ordinary woman even besides her great beauty she had a secret life she was a highly skilled, highly trained and highly paid mercenary. Yes she was one of the best hired soldiers/assassins in her field. Rich people, companies and governments alike would pay her obscene amounts of money to take care of dictators, drug lords or who ever their enemies might be. Now she lay helpless and dying on an operating table. She had thought on her way to the hospital how pathetic it was that she was going to die now, because on the way home from the store with milk that evening she had been hit head on in her car by a drunk driver. After all she had been thorough in her life she was going to die because of a drunken fool. How pathetic not to mention anticlimactic. There was nothing they could do the doctors pronounced the time of death and the woman was wheeled away by the orderlies down the hall and in to the elevator. Then the orderlies did something strange they pressed a sequence of buttons and the elevator went down past the morgue past any basement level the hospitals elevator could normally go to then it opened on to some secret level of the hospital unlocked by the button sequence. It opened in to a lab of some kind with incredibly high-tech equipment far beyond the equipment in even the best hospitals and way beyond description. The orderlies wordlessly wheeled the woman in to the centre of the lab and left quickly taking the elevator back to the hospitals normal levels. Immediately after they left a petit woman emerged from the shadows and hurriedly began her work on the mercenary woman.

The mercenary woman woke up which she fond odd since as a mercenary she had to have a little medical knowledge to patch her self up from time to time and with her injuries she thought she should be dead. In fact she knew that even if the accident had happened in the hospital she should be dead. Oh no she just realized she was worse than dead (in her opinion anyway) she was paralysed she couldn't move her arms or legs. Heck she couldn't even move her head not an inch all she could do was open and move her eyes. This was terrible her carrier cut short in it's prime and she could just picture it now one of her enemies looking for revenge walking up to her kicking over her wheelchair and putting a bullet in her head. She might not be dead but this was a death sentence. She could only hope this was not permanent.
Where the heck was she anyway? Even from her limited vantage point this did not look like any hospital room she had ever seen (and she had seen more than a few) and where was the doctor or nurse? A patient in such critical condition waking up should have brought some one running.

"Hello!" A voice, her voice. She could speak that was a good sign. "Hello is anyone their?" The mercenary woman called out again hoping someone would hear her.

"Hello your self gorgeous don't worry your pretty little head. I'm right here and I'm not going anywhere." Came the voice of a petit woman appearing from the shadows at her side.

"Who are you?" Asked the mercenary woman.

"My name is Penny Pillars." Answered the smaller woman. "I'm 5'1, 25 years old, I sport a perky pair of
C-cup breasts and I'm an Aries. Oh yeah I'm also single and the most incredible genius you or anyone else will ever meet."

The mercenary woman didn't know whether Penny's boasting about being a genius was true or not but she knew incredible was the right word Penny was a knockout. Blonde hair done back in an adorable ponytail, a pair of smart spectacles that really complemented her angelic face and a tight pink sweater that really hugged those C-cups. The mercenary women was ordinarily a lesbian but she got the feeling even if she wasn't this cute little Miss Pillars would give her a tingle.

"Hi Miss Pillars. I'm..." Stared the mercenary woman but Penny interrupted her.

"Oh don't be silly a pretty thing like you can call me Penny and as for who you are your Sabrina Cyanna. World class soldier for hire and assassin. You've killed drug lords, other assassins, dictators and nearly countless others. All for the highest bidder."Penny stated.

"You seem to know a great deal about me Miss Pill... I mean Penny. A lot more than most people. Mind if I ask where got this knowledge from?" Asked Sabrina.

Oh no! More bad news Sabrina thought to her self. Was this woman here to kill her? Dying would be bad enough but dying with out getting to see under that sweater would be torture.

"Of corse Sabrina. Oh may I call you Sabrina?" Penny asked.

"Sure cutie. Go right ahead."Sabrina replied.

"Hehe(giggle) Thanks your awfully cute yourself. Anyway as for how I know about you. I know about anyone or anything I want to know about. As I said before I'm a genius of unequalled brilliants I've invented technology far beyond what you and the rest of the world are familiar with and I can make a computer do just about what ever I want." Penny said

"You’re a hacker? That's how you know about me?" asked Sabrina

"A hacker? Please, don't make me sound so common I'm a cyber queen, a cyber god practically." Penny boasted "After all I'm sure you know how extreme your injuries were no doctor could have saved you in fact they had given up. Time of death and all that but I had some of my people bring you to my lab where I work miracles my dear."

Beautiful, bright and a megalomaniac as well. This Penny Pillars was definitely Sabrina's kind of woman and Sabrina was getting that tingle again.

"Here let me show you what I've accomplished." Penny said as she began to elevate the bed Sabrina was on in to a more vertical position.

Sabrina's head began to rise and her feet began to lower. She didn't slip down the bed she could feel that there were restraints holding her in place, not that she could move anyway but it was strange to her that she could feel even though she felt paralysed. What she saw next completely knocked that little oddity out of her head. There was a full length mirror across from her and she could see herself but she barley recognized herself. Her right leg was gone replaced by a metallic limb. Left arm gone and another metallic limb in it's place, this one with a strange device on it's end. Her face, oh goodness her face nearly half of it was also metallic including her right eye. It was so bizarre she couldn't even tell that she was looking through a cybernetic eye. The fact that she was nude was of little consequence. All things considered being naked was the least of her worries. A dream this had to be a nightmare.

"What have you done to me?! I'm a...a...a frea..." Sabrina began but was cut off by Penny.

"You’re a goddesses. We're quite the pair you a cybernetic goddess and me a cyber goddesses." With that Penny kissed Sabrina.

All Sabrina could think about was soft lips tenderly pressing against hers and gently probing tongue creating heaven in her mouth. Penny was some kisser and Sabrina eagerly reciprocated.

"Let me explain." Penny said as the kiss ended. "I had been waiting at this hospital for a suitable subject to arrive. Terminal injuries, excellent physical specimen and capably combat trained. You my lovely one are a find, a real find. I was expecting a cop or if I was lucky a soldier but you surpassed even my wildest dreams."

"Your pretty hot too." Sabrina quipped starting to calm down and like what she was hearing.

"Oh you are going to be fun to have around." Penny smiled coyly and said."Now as I was saying I've given you an upgrade, one heck of an upgrade. I've cybernetically enhanced your muscles, agility, reflexes and your senses." Penny said the last part seductively as she ran a finger slowly down Sabrina's side.

"Hehe...Haha(snicker)Hhehee(giggle)I've alw...hahays been hehe...ticklish hahaha..." Sabrina sputtered.

"Oh is that so? Well now your at least twice as ticklish as you ever were my sweet." Penny said with a few more lazy sweeps of her finger before stopping.

"Hahahehehe...That's amazing and just what do you plan on me doing with this upgrade? I'm not complaining anymore I'm just looking for the catch. So doll face what is it?" Sabrina asked as she stopped giggling.

In truth Sabrina was wishing Penny hadn't stopped the light tickle attack. She even wished it had been a little more vigorous. Sabrina had always got excited when a pretty girl tickled her and Penny's teasing had really revved Sabrina's engines.

"I'm not done explaining your upgrade yet be patient I'll get to all the catches in time." replied Penny "Along with your various enhancements I've installed two very useful devices. First of all your cybernetic eye, with it you will be able to use it to look into different spectrums of light including ultravision, infravision and a few other interesting functions as well. Last but not least is the device at the end of your left arm a matter generator, in time you will be able to learn to cause any weapon or tool you want to appear at the end of it. Since it's hooked in to your cerebral processor you will be able to train your self to just think of the item you want and it will appear. Until that time I've programmed a few simple selections in for you to call on. One rather useful one a fully functioning cybernetic hand try it out. Oh sorry I'll unstrap your left arm and power up your systems."

With that Penny unstrapped Sabrina's cybernetic arm and then reached over to a keyboard and taped a few keys then stood back and watched.

Sabrina felt something whirl to life inside of her and it felt good. All of a sudden she realized she could move. She raised her new arm and concentrated on a cybernetic hand she wasn't sure what she was doing but hoped that Penny's programming would takeover and it did a cybernetic hand appeared at the end of the device. She flexed it and wiggled it's fingers it was miraculous. It was as dexterous as her old hand and could turn 360 degrees.

"Wonderful!" Penny exclaimed. "Now we get to the catch. I know you have been waiting for this. The catch is I am going to use my vast resources, connections and skills to keep you in a lifestyle to which you feel you should be accustom. All the money you want, live anywhere you want, have anything you want."

"Anything? Anything at all?" Sabrina asked suggestively as she looked the petit woman up and down.

"If you’re a very, very good little girl." Penny said with a wink "That brings us to the other catch. You now work for me exclusively. If I have an enemy you eliminate them, if I have something delicate for transport or pickup you’re my delivery girl and most importantly if I have a need, any need you fulfill it. Do we have an understanding?"

Sabrina was sold this deal sounded like her fondest wish come true but she wasn't going to admit that right away what would be the fun in that. No she had to tease this cutie a bit first and hopefully get teased back.

"I don't know." Sabrina lied "I mean it sounds like an interesting deal but I'm just curious as to what keeps me, now that I can move from walking out of here with my new upgrades and answering only to myself?"
Penny calmly reached over making a few keystrokes on her keyboard.

Sabrina felt her limbs go slack and again all she could move were her eyes and mouth.

"Hey I was just kidding." Sabrina said "You know just asking and all."

"Oh really?" Penny asked as she re-strapped Sabrina's left arm to the table.

"Well I suppose I could always use a little convincing." Sabrina answered with a big grin.

"You said you're ticklish right?" Penny asked fiendishly.

That was exactly what Sabrina was hoping to hear.

Penny slid her fingers up along Sabrina's ribs wiggling them as they went, lightly scraping her nails across Sabrina's sides.

"Tickle, tickle, tickle my sweet." Penny taunted as her worming fingers worked their way higher.

Sabrina had burst out in laughter the second Penny's wiggling fingers touched her ribs. Sabrina could not believe how badly it tickled. It was magnified not only by her newly heightened senses but also by the fact the she could not move. Had she been capable she would have arched her body, tossed her head from side to side or at least clenched and unclenched her fists and toes. Anything to distract herself from the mind numbing torture Penny was putting her ribs through. Nails scratching and scratching, fingers wiggling and wiggling. Sabrina loved to be tickled but she needed time to adjust. She wasn't used to this level of ticklishness. It was driving her crazy.

"Hahaha...sthahap hehe...ithehe to muchhahahaha...oh haha...ticklehehe."Sabrina howled with laughter. She had never begged for a pretty girl to stop tickling her in all her life but this was to much. Though she suspected it was only just beginning and half of her hoped it would continue. It was that half of her that was rewarded as Penny reached her underarms and her laughter doubled in intensity.

"Tickle, tickle my ticklish little mercenary. Do you have ticklish little underarms? I think you do." Penny cooed as she slid her fingers betwixt Sabrina's arms and sides and into the hollows under her arms. Where the fingers began at first to stroke and then to worm into the centre of the hollows ruthlessly.

Sabrina thought she was going crazy before but the attack on her underarms was driving her mad, absolutely mad. She had never been so torn in her life she loved the tickling, it was making her so hot. It was arousing her so much she thought she might explode but at the same time the tickling was so maddening she had to make it stop she needed it to stop.

"PleaseHaHaha...don't!! HaHehehe...StopHeHeHeHaHahaha..."Sabrina pleaded between bouts of hysterical laughter.

"Hmm... I'm not sure I got that was it, Please don't! Stop!? Or was it, Please don't stop!? Oh well either way I'm not interested in stopping yet." Penny said as she worked her way down from Sabrina's underarms. Down Sabrina's sides and hips and then began to savagely tickle her inner thighs. Lightly dragging her nails down one thigh and vigorously goosing the other thigh with her other hand.

Sabrina was shocked she had feeling in her new metallic limb. She had little time to wonder how Penny had managed that as the tickle attack on her thighs racked her already tortured body. Penny kept switching techniques from one thigh to the other at random intervals so it was hard to adjust to the tickling. Though the goosing did not sink in to the metallic thigh somehow it tickled all the same. The tickling fingers on such tender areas so near, so very near her womanhood was turning a warm tingling into a burning surge of lust and every once and a wile Penny's slender tickling fingers trailed evilly near Sabrina's throbbing mound. Then it happened one of the fingers tickled across Sabrina's love button, not enough to send her over the edge just cruelly close to it.

"HaHahaPlease HaHahaHehehe Oooohhh I'll behehehe Hahahe good justHaHaHeHehe... let mehehehe Ooohhh comeOOOHHHahaha!" Sabrina screamed as she danced on the edge of ecstasy and agony.

"You'll be a good girl and do what ever your sweet little Penny tells you to?" Penny asked Sabrina as she left her thighs and moved upward once more. Passing over her womanhood and attacking her pantie line with one hand, gently stroking and wiggling fingers over Sabrina's pantie line. While the other dug it's fingers in to her lower belly and one of those fingers teased Sabrina's belly button.

Sabrina's body was on fire with lust and torment. Her belly button was practically screaming at her to do something to make the torture end but that almost felt dull and bearable when weighed against the fingers crawling back and forth across her pantie line it was like a million ants crawling on and under her skin their. She didn't think anything could be this intense. She had to make it stop no matter what it had to stop and had to stop now before she lost her mind.

"StHaHaHaHap HaHahaHeHehe...pleaHeHehese HahaHeHeHehe...my mistress OOOHHHhh...I'll beHeHehe good HaHahahaHeHehe..." Sabrina cried, laughed and moaned out all at the same time.

"Mistress? Oh I like the way that sounds. You deserve a reward. Shortly that is. First I just remembered another catch I probably should have mention." Penny said as she moved up Sabrina's body once again scraping nails, wiggling fingers and liberally goosing as she went. Penny stopped her travelling as she reached Sabrina's breasts. Penny began to flutter the fingers of one hand furiously back and forth across the undersides of Sabrina's beautiful breasts. While she used the fingers on the other hand to tenderly play with one of Sabrina's very hard and very, very sensitive nipples.

Anything! Anything Sabrina screamed in her head. She didn't care what the catch was Penny had her right where she wanted her and they both new it. No matter what the catch was Sabrina was going to agree. Even if it meant certain death she didn't have a choice. The playing on Sabrina's nipple, the stroking, the rolling, the pinching, it was all keeping her right on the edge of orgasm but the other fingers Penny was using to torment her breasts undersides were keeping that orgasm out of reach as they fluttered,caressed and poked she could feel her mind snapping.

"IHaHaHAhaHehehe...doHaHAhan't CareHeHeHehe...wHaHaHahat tHeHehe catcHeHehehehe...is IHaHa...agrHeHehehee..." Sabrina submitted.

"Really with out even knowing what it is?" Penny asked as she continued the inhuman treatment of Sabrina's tender C-cups.

"HAHAHAHaHaha...YesHEHEHehe...OhHEHEHehehe...yesHAhahaha..." Sabrina answered.

"Well it's such a little thing really. I just wanted you to know you will now be answering to the code name Cyberina." Penny informed Sabrina.

Sabrina could not believe it. That was it, that's all she wanted. Sabrina to be known by a code name. A cute, funny and clever one at that. Sabrina didn't care about that and she couldn't believe Penny did either. Penny was obviously just teasing her, cruelly and she had to admit she loved it. In fact there was a very real possibility she could seriously love this crazy petit little woman given time.

"FinHEHEhehee you HAHAHAHEHEHe...littlHEHehehee OOOHHhhh...freakHEHehehehe...JuHAHAhast end
OOHHHhh...thisHEHEHEHehehe..." Sabrina spat out.

"Little freak, is that what you just said? Because what I just heard is, I want to be tickled for 30 more minutes. Now try again. Oh and it was really cute when you called me mistress before, I liked that but freak hurt my feelings." Penny said pouting coyly as she said the last part.

"HEHEHAHaI'm sorryHEHEHEhe..." Sabrina said truthfully.

"Oh I'm touched. If you weren't being tickled to death I might even believe you." Penny said with a smirk.

"I doHehehehe...meanHAhaha...itHAHahahehehe..." Sabrina said desperately, more so desperate for the petit girl to believe her than for even the horrible unthinkable tickle torture to end.

"Hmm...O.K. I believe you time for that reward we talked about." Penny said. Touched that the tormented mercenary did seem sorry she had hurt her feeling. Even though Penny's feelings hadn't really been hurt all that bad. She was just teasing Sabrina again which she found was almost as fun as tickling her.

"ThaHAHAhank you OOohhhHAHaHehehe...mistressHEHEhe...your OOOHHhhh littlehehehe...Cyberina is HAHAHAhappyHEHehehe..." Sabrina said through her laughter and wild lust, in an attempt to earn this beautiful creatures approval.

"Aww sweet little thing aren’t you. This will be worth the wait babe. I promise." Penny said as she lowered her head down toward Cyberina(i.e.Sabrina). Penny continued to use one hand to play with one of Cyberina's nipples. While she began to first lap at the other with her tongue, then suckle at it with her mouth. Penny's other hand stopped it's torture at the undersides of Sabrina's breasts and trailed down to her womanhoodwhere it began to viciously tickle.

"Wheeze...(giggle)...puff...(moan)...wheeze." Cyberina could barley breathe she tried to scream, moan, laugh and howl at the top of her lungs but she could only manage the weakest of noises her entire world became dark. All their was in her new world was the licking, sucking and kissing on one nipple, the probing, playing, tugging on the other nipple and the terrible tickling on her womanhood. She was in bliss, she was in agony, she was in heaven, she was in hell, she never wanted it to end and yet she was certain if it did not she was going to die.

"Don't worry babe your not going to pass out. With your new enhancements you would be surprised how long you can go with out air now." Penny said comfortingly as she used one of her fingers that was tickling Cyberina's womanhood to give the mercenary a merciful tickle on her love button.

"AAAAHHHH...OOOHHHHH...yesss...OHH...goodnesss...yyes..." Cyberina roared as she found the voice to moan, to scream and to howl because when Penny tickled her love button an orgasm that burnt with the white hot intensity of a sun ripped it's way through her body. As she was paralysed she could only thrash inwardly as her body was ravaged again and again by the savage tickling her love button was receiving by Penny's hand. Just when she thought she would die if she had one more orgasm, if one more drop of love juice was milked from her eager loins or if she was tickled, kissed or fondled one second longer, stars passed before her eyes and she passed out.

Hours later Cyberina woke up. She wondered for a moment if it had all been a strange dream and found that the thought saddened her greatly but as she looked around she saw she was still in the same bizarre lab. She was on the same bed as before but it was back to it's fully horizontal position. She was no longer strapped down and she could move. As she sat up she saw Penny step into the light.

"Going somewhere?" Penny asked

"That's up to you my mistress." Cyberina replied coyly.

Penny leaned in as did Cyberina and they shared a tender loving kiss.

"That's what I like to hear and as far as you going anywhere, don't even think about it. Right now your mistress has a need." Penny commanded after the kiss had ended.

"Yes my mistress as you command. Why don't you let me strip you down. Then you can get up on this bed. I'll strap you down and give you some proper attention." Cyberina suggested.

"That sounds heavenly. Now before that let me show you one more of those tools I programmed into that matter generator of yours. I think it will come in handy." Penny said with a suggestive wink.

THE END. (for now)

P.S. I'm new here and this is my first post, so thoughts and/or opinions would be appreciated.

Attached are two Pics of my character Cyberina.

Last edited:
Brilliant, but hard to read

The story is amazing my friend! Great detail and I love your sick imagination.

However, without spacing this story out properly, I gotta tell you, it was hard to read.

In the future, please add some spacing between paragraphs so that readers can enjoy the level of talent you bring to the table!

Excellent work! :Hyrdrogen

Glad someone liked it

Thank you so much for your kind words Invisible Ink. I love your stories and am glad you enjoyed my first attempt. I have tried to implement your suggestion and I hope the story is easier to read now. Could you please tell me if it is or is not.

Hey there

Thank you so much for your kind words Invisible Ink. I love your stories and am glad you enjoyed my first attempt. I have tried to implement your suggestion and I hope the story is easier to read now. Could you please tell me if it is or is not.

Much Better my friend! Excellent work and thank you for the compliments aswell! Keep it up!

Wow such high praise.

Bumping this story. It rocks, seriously make another I love it. :)

Thanks for the :bump: Ace Riley. I was begining to think only a few people truly enjoyed this story(since my Hellsing fan fic has been kicking it's #%! in views). Worry not the next story "Cyberina Mission One"
(There should be many Cyberina adventures to come by the way)is in the works and I'm hoping it will be up Saturday but I injured myself accidently last weekend so the story might be a little late.

Don't worry everyone I'm going to be fine soon. :wavingguy

Last edited:
great story! I had skimmed the threads and was a little worried about yet another scifi story but this one was well written, maybe a bit too much written laughter but that's just my opinion, keep it up. Dave

Thanks for the :bump: Ace Riley. I was begining to think only a few people truly enjoyed this story(since my Hellsing fan fic has been kicking it's #%! in views). Worry not the next story "Cyberina Mission One"
(There should be many Cyberina adventures to come by the way)is in the works and I'm hoping it will be up Saturday but I injured myself accidently last weekend so the story might be a little late.

Don't worry everyone I'm going to be fine soon. :wavingguy

Well I'm a big fan of robot girls. Battle Angel Alita (Gunnm), Metropolis, Armitage, even Chobits. So I'm fascinated with your character, and want to see more. Her submissive nature and the fact that she enjoys it is a plus.

Looking forward to seeing her put into a non-consensual situation with the young hacker's "enemies". I guess it's in the nature of my love of power-exchange and domination of movement. The fact that she couldn't move while being tickled is a scary form of bondage.

...and a huge turn-on. Show no mercy in the next installment, she can handle it. :)

Thank you all!

dcbahr-Thanks for the compliment about my story being well writtin. Sorry about there being to much written laughter unfortunately it's the style I enjoy reading so I will most likely continue with it.(in fact I don't mind and enjoy stories with far more written laughter so I thought I had kept it to a minim in comparison, trying to please more people but it's true what they say you can't please everyone)

Ace Riley-Thanks for your continued suport. I can tell your going to be one of Cyberina's biggest fans. The next installment should not disappoint(but I do regret to report it looks now like I may not get to post it until Monday but I will try for sooner) in fact it seems to deal with many topics you brought up.

Thanks very much again.

this was an amazing story... and i still have part 2 to read!

ReggieMiller I'm so glad you liked my first Cyberina story and I really hope you enjoy the sequel just as much if not more so. :D

I'm really glad the sequel seems to have prompted some people to check out the original and I'm grateful to all who have. I was really hoping this story would get up over 1000 views and to all of you that helped make it happen once again let me say, thank you kindly. :woot:

I'm a new writer here and was worried my work might not be well received
but everyone has made me feel so welcome here I just don't know quite what to say. :blush:

I hope everyone enjoys the sequel called "Cyberina Mission One" and I hope there will be much more of Cyberina to come.

Finally found time to have a look at your Cyberina stories, TK; there's much in them to like, starting with the clever alias (Sabrina/Cyberina)! The situation is inherently dramatic (a practiced hit-woman faces her death, only to be last-minute revived for action 6 Million Dollar Man style) and the characters well drawn. The technology is pleasingly outre: her matter-reconfiguring arm is a formidable devise! Such an advantage might make her well-nigh invincible... let's hope her adversaries are equally inventive, so as to offer her some challenge and the narrative unpredictability! Cybrina and Penny's master/slave relationship is an odd one; I'll be interested to see how this dynamic pays off (aside from the obvious playtime fetish consideration). You'd think purposely making your operative more sensitive to physical stimulus a chancy tactic, especially in view of the inevitable interrogations she'll encounter... guess Penny was thinking with her libido rather than her intellect, but such indulgence will guarantee plenty of the torturous scenes people crave in this brand of fiction!

Finally found time to have a look at your Cyberina stories, TK; there's much in them to like, starting with the clever alias (Sabrina/Cyberina)! The situation is inherently dramatic (a practiced hit-woman faces her death, only to be last-minute revived for action 6 Million Dollar Man style) and the characters well drawn. The technology is pleasingly outre: her matter-reconfiguring arm is a formidable devise! Such an advantage might make her well-nigh invincible... let's hope her adversaries are equally inventive, so as to offer her some challenge and the narrative unpredictability! Cybrina and Penny's master/slave relationship is an odd one; I'll be interested to see how this dynamic pays off (aside from the obvious playtime fetish consideration). You'd think purposely making your operative more sensitive to physical stimulus a chancy tactic, especially in view of the inevitable interrogations she'll encounter... guess Penny was thinking with her libido rather than her intellect, but such indulgence will guarantee plenty of the torturous scenes people crave in this brand of fiction!

Low Roads, such a thoughtful and in-depth review I appreciate it greatly, thank you. I wondered who would catch my 6 Million Dollar Man/Bionic woman style, both of which I'm a fan. I thought the unique flare I gave it might just disguise that element. I was hoping people would like the matter-reconfiguring arm, I thought it would be an item to set Cyberina apart from the crowd and don't worry, when things get started Cyberina's enemies will be increasingly fiendish and skilled. I plan on developing Cyberina and Penny's relationship alot, I believe people will start to enjoy their banter quite a bit. Yes penny was very much thinking with her libido. Plus it hasn't occurred to Penny that anyone could be a threat to herself or her creation as Penny has quite the case of megalomania. I hope I can deliver plenty more torturous scenes for the people to enjoy.

P.S. YES! my first Cyberina story is finally beating my Hellsing fan fic in number of views. :)

Last edited:
A most interesting series so far! Please do keep it up!

Thank you kindly my Sith like Sayin friend. :)
Back when I was still just :lurking: on this forum,
I very much enjoyed your,
"Star Wars: Interrogating Jedi",
"Star Wars: Inquisitor" and your
"X-Men: Trial by Dangeroom" stories. :D

I do plan on keeping my Cyberina series up,
as I see it as sort of my flagship series.

great job

Short but sweet reply BDW. :D
Always good to get a reply that lets me know I'm on the right track.

BTW everyone my "Cyberina the Beginning" story
is now finally beating my Cyberina pics in the Artwork section,
in number of views.
A big thank to all who helped make this possible. :veryhappy

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back