• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Kimberley's ticklish upper body (free clip)

The Last Laugh

3rd Level Green Feather
Hello everyone,

Here's a preview for the 3rd clip in the Last Laugh Lamed series, starring Kimberley and Marie-Lune:

"Once she’s done with the foot tickling, Marie-Lune sits behind Kimberley for the upper body portion of her workout. It doesn’t take long before her struggling makes Kim slide on her back. Since Kim’s wrists are still cuffed to the padded bar, ML doesn’t have easy access to her armpits, so she reaches around Kim’s arms and concentrates on her ribs and belly for now. This isn’t actually seen, but I think I do a bit of work on her feet off camera for a few moments. Later, Kim’s wrists are cuffed over her head so that her armpits are exposed and her head is a bit lower than her pelvis. Her ankles are still propped on the bar, though her toes have been freed. ML pulls herself under the bench and reaches up. At first she digs into Kim’s waist, but then she spends most of her time on those vulnerable armpits. A few minutes later she sits on the bench right behind Kim, overlooking her. In this position she tickles not only her armpits, but also her arms, which turns out to be about as sensitive as the armpits. She also leans forward to get her in the ribs."

Please note that while the preview is only 320x240, the actual clip is 640x480.

That was a very nice clip thanks. :D

Here are slightly larger versions of the pictures seen in the original post.

Not a bad clip. But I so wish that they would teach these "ler,s" to tickle. When her arms are over her head you tickle her armpits! NOT HER ELBOWS!:disgust:

Not a bad clip. But I so wish that they would teach these "ler,s" to tickle. When her arms are over her head you tickle her armpits! NOT HER ELBOWS!:disgust:

Very sorry you're disappointed with the clip and the models' performance. But just keep in mind that most of these models are just ordinary people with very little tickling experience. They're nowhere near professional lers. They don't really see the difference, especially when the inside of the arms seem to tickle just as much as the armpits. If it makes the ticklee laugh, then it's all good to them. Which isn't wrong per se. It's just not some people's preference.

Now, obviously I could guide them a bit better and correct their "mistakes", but what happens is that sometimes I'm a little too concentrated on shooting to notice that the could easily do better. Only later, when I review the material, do I notice these things. I mean, I try to catch them as they happen as much as possible, but something they espace my attention. Sorry.

Still, I do manage to correct the models often enough. If it weren't for that, some of them would spend half the time on the neck and knees, some others would frantically switch targets every 3 seconds (a very common mistake), and others would insist on tickling by massaging with their finger pads or moving their arms instead of digging in with their fingertips.

I should point out that I'm more into foot tickling than armpits tickling (though I admit the latter is my second favorite). So maybe I have an easier time spotting foot tickling issues than upper body issues. I also have to admit that it can be a bit hard to tell the models they're not doing something right when they're clearly having fun and are actually getting results, even when the technique isn't quite ideal.

What's New

5/17/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back