• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TickleTown.com presents Chesh (FF/F)

Oblesklk

2nd Level Yellow Feather
Hey everyone, I am pleased to present our new brand new footage in quite some time. We stopped updating TickleTown as a subscription site a couple years ago. Recently we've been updating the new version of the site, to house a lot of our older footage that folks have been requesting for some time.

Well, we have been doing a bit of shooting recently, and this is the first set of images from our first set that we're releasing on the site. All of the footage of Chesh is available now on our site. This stuff is brand new, no one's ever seen it before.

Our site where you can find Chesh, along with several other models, is at www.tickletown.com

From the website:
Chesh is a tickler's dream. She's living proof that redheads tend to be really, really sensitive. Chesh is ticklish pretty much everywhere. Kim and Langa were able to get her going, to the point we all thought she was losing it right in the middle of the shoot. When we cut for a break, she shared with us that she had reached her limit when Kim was tickling under her arms, while Langa tickled the tops of her feet at the same time. That drove her crazy, beyond anything else she had ever experienced.

You can see that this is some of the intense, yet fun sessions, we've released to date. The footage doesn't cut as much, and the models really have a great time making Chesh go crazy. She's ticklish everywhere, her feet, knees, hips, ribs, underarms, neck, anywhere you can imagine.

Chesh is a Seattle native. An intelligent and eloquent grad student, it was great watching her reduced to helpless bouts of laughter so quickly and thoroughly by our new tickle mistress Kim. We met Chesh outside normal modeling channels. She had never done anything quite like this, and found the prospect interesting, despite being incredibly ticklish.

Chesh truly is a joy to work with. This has definitely been one of my favorite sessions that we've produced over the years. I think mostly because Chesh is wonderfully ticklish and good natured about the entire thing. And also, even more importantly, there was great chemistry between Chesh, Kim, and Langa (her two ticklers through most of the footage). Chesh and Kim had been tormenting Langa earlier, so she was definitely on the prowl for revenge. And she got it, in spades.

We're also very pleased to introduce Kimberly, our new tickle girl. Kimberly comes to us as an experienced and expert tickler. She has done a fantastic job of making the models feel at home, lulling them into a false sense of security, then immediately changing gears and making them scream with laughter. She's been a great person to work with, and we definitely hope to see her making other models beg for mercy for many years to come.

If you want to see a free video preview of Chesh, go to
http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=121751

Some non-tickling images of Chesh:

Chesh_LoRes_01.jpg

Chesh_LoRes_18.jpg

Chesh_LoRes_19.jpg

Some tickling pics taken from the clips available on our site.

Chesh_LoRes_02.jpg

Chesh_LoRes_03.jpg

Chesh_LoRes_04.jpg

Chesh_LoRes_05.jpg

Some more tickling pics:

Chesh_LoRes_10.jpg

Chesh_LoRes_11.jpg

Tag teamed by Kim and Langa, oh my she's in trouble
Chesh_LoRes_12.jpg

A nylon foot tickling pic, just for fun
Chesh_LoRes_13.jpg

And yet more tickling pics of this very ticklish redhead!

Sitting up, trying to plead with Kim to stop
Chesh_LoRes_14.jpg

Starting to lose it again...quite sensitive under those arms?
Chesh_LoRes_15.jpg

Kim continues to explore her tummy and hips
Chesh_LoRes_16.jpg

Who's the girl getting tickled in the third pic? Do you have any clips of her?

Ya, we'll be coming out with that footage after this next release we'll do. We're falling behind our schedule :)

But we have a model named Claudia we're featuring shortly that we filmed in our new studio. After that, yes, we will upload Langa's material to the site (Langa is the gal in the third pic whose body is shown, but face is not).

We just uploaded two new video clips to our store, these are world premiere items starring Chesh. We added Chesh #5 and Chesh #6 to the store.

We shot with Chesh a month ago, and this is the resulting footage. There's foot tickling, raspberries, and all sorts of fun.

First picture: This is Chesh meditating as Kim ties her up before the tickling takes place. I don't think it's going to help...

Second place: We put Chesh through an endurance test with clip #6. There are three gals tickling her at once throughout this entire clip, and four people at once for a couple minutes of it. All over body tickling here. Our goal was to make her say her safeword, and we weren't going to go easy on her until she did!

Chesh_HiRes_01.jpg

Chesh_HiRes_02.jpg

First picture: Chesh starting to wonder why she signed up to be tickled senseless for a second time with us...

Second picture: Kim having fun tickling her feet. Chesh wears nylons throughout clip #6.

Chesh_HiRes_03.jpg

Chesh_HiRes_04.jpg

A shot of Kim and Fedora having a lot of fun tickling Chesh while helpless on the upright rack.

:tickle:

Chesh_HiRes_05.jpg

Chesh is rising to the top of my "people I want to have a tickle fight with" list.

Chesh is rising to the top of my "people I want to have a tickle fight with" list.

She fancies herself a bit of a wicked tickler in her personal life, so she would indeed be fun to try and tame :whipcrack:

She's one of my favorite people to have worked with in the last couple years, very ticklish and laughs with her entire body. Just great :)

She fancies herself a bit of a wicked tickler in her personal life, so she would indeed be fun to try and tame :whipcrack:

She's one of my favorite people to have worked with in the last couple years, very ticklish and laughs with her entire body. Just great :)

She just moved up another notch

She just moved up another notch

Heh, no doubt. There's been a handful of models over the years that have been just crazy fun to work with. Chesh is definitely one. She's excited to try every new thing we have, and loves to laugh, even if it's sometimes tortured laughter being forced from Kim.

She's very cute and quite ticklish.

Yes, and yes!

I love her! She is so cute as either a 'ler (pic 3) or 'lee!
But then I love smiling curly redheads ...

Here are some new pics of Chesh, taken from our July 2009 footage we just released onto our site last night. All the footage we just released is M/F, and varies among foot tickling, casual tickling, and more dominating kind of tickling.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back