• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Buttcracker FF/F

Tickle Abuse

Verified
Well, we broke out the coffin again, and the girls did terrible things to each other in it! Lil Dee and Jamie each took a turn in the coffin, and Tasha never wanted the tickling to end, she was absolutely ruthless. SO the girls want some payback, and they are going to get Tasha's secret ticklish spot, yes, her buttcrack! Her ass is so ticklish, especially face down in the coffin, totally and completely vurnerable, a position she is not used to being in! The girls have some serious revenge to exact on Tasha, they toy and tease her ass with feathers and fingers, then get to work never letting her get a break! Tasha not only has one of the sexiest but also the most ticklish asscracks in the world!

You can find this video and many more f/f on my clips4sale store: http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/15590

Thats great. You dont see that very often. Also Its nice to see her get another taste of her own medicine. Finally i would love to see her two Lers tickled while wearing the nylons they have on.

Thats great. You dont see that very often. Also Its nice to see her get another taste of her own medicine. Finally i would love to see her two Lers tickled while wearing the nylons they have on.

That is coming today, I made two 10 minute videos of both Lil Dee and Jamie in the coffin with nylons. 5 mins of body and 5 mins of nylon tickling each. I am just not sure if I should divide the clips in half or leave them full length. Both the body and nylon tickling in these are amazing. What you think?

Tickle Abuse, im sure both would be great but id say leave it in one clip
Also, I urge you to film more butt crack clips like this in the future, its great! This a possibility?!
Thanks

Tickle Abuse, im sure both would be great but id say leave it in one clip
Also, I urge you to film more butt crack clips like this in the future, its great! This a possibility?!
Thanks

I would like to make more of these, I mean, I love tickling buttcracks, I wont lie! I just didnt know how much of an interest there was in it, so I guess this is my experiment.

all I have to say is your experiment is a success and get to work slacker! we need more videos like this one =)

I just repeat myself over and over with your offerings- but once again-that kicks ass!!!

Veronika

I am still waiting for Veronika to come back and have her armpits tickled by Tasha, is that going to happen anytime soon?

To echo what some have already been saying, I'm glad to see that you're exploring things like butt-tickling. I'm actually surprised there isn't more of that out there. In my tickling experiences (and I've been lucky enough to have a multitude of them) most girls are really ticklish on their butts and it makes me wonder why I don't see more of it in videos. That and tops of feet. Sometimes I find that girls are more ticklish on the tops of their feet than the bottoms, but it seems like very few producers even explore that. Anyway, I'm digressing so I'll shut up :) I can't wait to see some new f/f nylon clips from you!

Thanks for that Tommy. My girlfriend's ass crack is one of her most sensitive , ticklish spots, short of her tender toe stems. I cant wait to purchase this clip man. :bouncybou

Is this a first in tickling videos? I mean, who can resist a buttcrack that is showing, especially Tasha's juicy booty, her jeans never quite cover her ass, I cannot contain myself everytime it shows! I have been smacked countless times for tickling it, i am so proud I got it on video!

Exactly what I was looking for...

i will purchase this immediately.

and anything else like it in the future...

a simple request

While I have absolutely no idea how you're going to convince her to do it, I would like to see Tasha: face down, spread-eagled (wide); and tickled on her delicious rear with an electric toothbrush, an electric flosser, and someone's talented tongue.

While I have absolutely no idea how you're going to convince her to do it, I would like to see Tasha: face down, spread-eagled (wide); and tickled on her delicious rear with an electric toothbrush, an electric flosser, and someone's talented tongue.

You and me both!!! Ok, we need to get a pool going to collect enough to convince, lol! I'll do my best.

You and me both!!! Ok, we need to get a pool going to collect enough to convince, lol! I'll do my best.

Please do. More with Tasha's ticklish booty crack. Lick, floss, anything. With all your modals as well.

It is good to see her getting a taste of her own medicine. Feathers would have been great. Wonder if she would have climbed the walls? Thanks for an excellent clip. Keep up the great work.

Shit son, thats seriously hot. You definately don't see enough ass tickling do you? Kickass, but I'd like to see that ass bare.

I don't normally like ass tickling, but that was dope. I think 2 Live Crew had a song called Face Down, Ass Up that comes to mind.

Butt-crack ticklers of the world unite!! Actually is an extruciating place to be tickled for anyone i know...

First time I have ever purchased a video from you... and I have to say...

Holy crap!

O.O

Amazing clip.

Seriously - one of the best I've ever seen.

Make more like this, and I will buy them all and write songs about your greatness :p

May I make a few humble suggestions for the next time?:

It would have been even hotter with her butt bare. Or even a teenier pair of panties. If nothing else... have the Lers pull them down to the bottom of her cheeks and leave them there for the duration.

The undressing through-out was so hawt. I love how they kept lifting up her undies to tickle underneath. More of that please. *drools* lol.

It was also great when one gal would hold her down a bit - the best laughing of the entire clip was from those brief scenes. More of that would also go a long way.

Again - sensational clip. I'll have to check out more of your stuff.

B

I am a HUGE fan a butt tickling.....this video is a flat out hit hands down:bowing:....but I think you should do a video of a womans hips being tickled. Tasha to be exact:)

Agreed with Bandito, the undressing is equally as hot
There you have it tickle abuse, please make more, with all your girls! :bubble:

First time I have ever purchased a video from you... and I have to say...

Holy crap!

O.O

Amazing clip.

Seriously - one of the best I've ever seen.

Make more like this, and I will buy them all and write songs about your greatness :p

May I make a few humble suggestions for the next time?:

It would have been even hotter with her butt bare. Or even a teenier pair of panties. If nothing else... have the Lers pull them down to the bottom of her cheeks and leave them there for the duration.

Well, after I edited this video, I literally smacked myself in the head and said "why the hell didnt I have Jamie and Dee have the ass cracks tickled! I mean, I know from experience Tasha's butt is ticklish and it didn't occur to me that so many other people would love to see more. Bare ass is still pg13, so I guess I can do it. But panties at the bottom of her cheeks, that would be hot. It is my first buttcrack effort, but it will only get better because I just realized I love tickish butts as much as feet!

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back