• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Poor Eris' size 11s: locked in stocks, big toes pulled back (FF/F, preview #2)

The Last Laugh

3rd Level Green Feather
Hello everyone!

Here's a preview for clip #2 of my latest series, LAST LAUGH SHIN, starring a trio of models: Eris, Jasmine and Faith.

"Basically a continuation of the first scene, the second scene has Eris in pretty much the same situation, except that her big toes are now pulled back with leather toe cuffs, further restricting her movements. This makes it even easier for Faith and Jasmine to torment her helpless soles. Jasmine eventually manages to pull down the legging stirrup that wraps around Eris' left arch, so the sole is now completely exposed. Jasmine also climbs on the table so she can tickle Eris' foot from above. Halfway through the scene, Faith starts experimenting with an electric toothbrush. The fact that this makes Eris call her a bitch strongly suggests that the new tool isn't welcome. Eris can laugh, squeal, squirm, whine and whimper all she wants, that doesn't stop Faith and Jasmine from assaulting her feet for 6 minutes straight. Her death threats don't faze them one bit either. (Language: English)"

The full-length clip can be purchased from The Last Laugh's tickling clip store

If you missed the preview for the first clip in this series, you can get it here:
Last Laugh Shin preview # 1

11's

Love the size 11's, I only wish I could see the tops of her big feet!!!
Great laugh, can't wait to see more!!! :numberone:

Thanks, Adrian

Great Girls.

Did you do a scene in this series where 2 girls are locked in the stocks at the same time? I know you have a few of those, and they are excellent clips.

Love the size 11's, I only wish I could see the tops of her big feet!!!

Yeah, sorry, I tend to focus on the soles in my videos. The technical limitations I have, especially with lighting, don't allow me to get all the angles I would like, so I usually stick to my personal favorite shots (which typically include the soles). Eris' tops will be seen a little better in a future clip, but she won't be the ticklee in that one. She'll be using her toes to tickle one of the other girls' armpits.

Great Girls.

Did you do a scene in this series where 2 girls are locked in the stocks at the same time? I know you have a few of those, and they are excellent clips.

Not in this particular series. Last Laugh Shin is all FF/F (plus a little bit of FFM/F). But I did do a few scenes with two girls in the stocks at the same time in the last few months (I have raw footage for about 7 more videos right now), material that I will release in a few months. I even did my very first 4-model shoot a couple weeks ago, and it involved FF/FF and FFF/F action, all in stocks.

Here are some slightly larger versions of the pictures seen in the original post.

Not in this particular series. Last Laugh Shin is all FF/F (plus a little bit of FFM/F). But I did do a few scenes with two girls in the stocks at the same time in the last few months (I have raw footage for about 7 more videos right now), material that I will release in a few months. I even did my very first 4-model shoot a couple weeks ago, and it involved FF/FF and FFF/F action, all in stocks.
7 more videos? 4-model shoot? I've always been a big fan, and I am looking forward to these!

7 more videos? 4-model shoot? I've always been a big fan, and I am looking forward to these!

And I'm looking forward to releasing that footage, although it will take for several months before I do. I really don't expect I'll be able to work with 4 models at the same time again. It's really hard to get that many models together, especially ticklish ones. Even trios aren't that common for me. So I'm hoping that series will be fairly popular.

I loved the last 2-3 seconds of the preview, where Eris goes into "silent laughter". . .

I was also shocked to hear English, as I'm used to French in your clips.

Very impressive stuff, as always.

I was also shocked to hear English, as I'm used to French in your clips.

It's true that I don't have that many videos in English so far. That's because I used to live in Quebec City, which didn't lend itself to English. But now that I'm in Montreal, several of the models are bilingual, or even speak English as their first language. So I've been able to shoot a number of videos in English recently, including some that I have yet to release. So far, available videos in English include Last Laugh Vav, Qoph, Resh and Shin, as well as the first segments of Yod, Pe and Tzadi. More will come.

Please note that some future videos will still be in French. While most of the models can speak English to some extent, I think it's important for them to speak the language they're most comfortable with, so that their reactions remain spontaneous and natural.

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back