• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Faith gets it from Eris and Jasmine (FF/F, preview #3)

The Last Laugh

3rd Level Green Feather
Hello everyone!

Here's a preview for clip #3 of my latest series, LAST LAUGH SHIN. This time, it's Faith who gets it from the other two girls.

"While Eris is the main ticklee of the shoot, the other two girls also get their turn, mostly on the upper body. This is Faith's scene. She's on her back, wrists cuffed over her head and her ankles locked in the side holes of the stocks. For some goofy reason she's wearing her shoes on the wrong feet. But that doesn't matter because the shoes come off almost immediately, and her socks soon after that. The girls concentrate on her feet for a little more than a minute. But, knowing that she's more ticklish on her upper body, Eris moves up, and Faith's reactions immediately intensify. Faith is heard saying: "You're making me dance!", referring to the fact that the tickling makes her squirm. At first she's wearing two layers, but Eris unzips and pulls open her sweater so she can tickle closer to the skin. Faith wears a T-shirt under the sweater, but her belly tends to be exposed, and her armpits are still very easy to tickle, despite the sleeves. For a while Jasmine divides her attention between Faith's waist and right foot, but she eventually joins Eris as the action becomes all upper body tickling. Eris tries the electric toothbrush on Faith's neck and ears, and it's surprisingly effective. It also gets used on her belly. After several minutes of tickling, my hands enter the scene to deal with Faith's left foot, although I soon let the girls work on their own again. At one point, Eris blows several very loud and effective raspberries on Faith's belly. Actually, she does two series of them during the scene. (Language: English)"

The full-length clip can be purchased from The Last Laugh's tickling clip store

If you missed the previews for the other clips in this series, you can get them here:
Last Laugh Shin preview # 1
Last Laugh Shin preview # 2

Such awesome Canadian girls. Love the foot tickling & raspberries on tummy!! Thanks :)

What a beautiful girl, you have wonderful models all the time, please keep it up :-D

such beautiful girls indeed! i wanna see that last laugh shin that you see when you look to the left of your screen and see the girl tickled in blue socks. i thought thats what this one was until i saw 3.

Such awesome Canadian girls. Love the foot tickling & raspberries on tummy!! Thanks :)

To tell the truth, while Faith may have been a little more ticklish on her feet during the Shin shoot than she was during the Qoph one, she still was only mildly ticklish there, which is why the girls only did about a minute of foot tickling with her. She was clearly more ticklish on her upper body. I do agree that the raspberries were fun. Eris managed to blow a couple of really noisy ones.

such beautiful girls indeed! i wanna see that last laugh shin that you see when you look to the left of your screen and see the girl tickled in blue socks. i thought thats what this one was until i saw 3.

I'm really sorry, I'm not quite sure I understand what you mean. I know you said that you found it, but I'm curious to know what this was about.

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back