• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Eris' helpless upper body (FF/F, preview #4)

The Last Laugh

3rd Level Green Feather
Hello everyone!

Here's a preview for clip #4 of my latest series, LAST LAUGH SHIN.

"Back to Eris, this time for her main upper body tickling scene. Like Faith before her, she's on her back with her wrists cuffed over her head and her ankles in stocks. Unlike Faith, the table is turned 180 degrees so that her head is to the camera and the stocks in the back. Also, the table is angled so that her head is a little lower than her feet. Faith is on the table, kneeling over Eris, which not only makes Faith appear even more in control, it also allows her easy access to all of Eris' upper body. Her fingers spend a fair deal of time wiggling in Eris' vulnerable (and quite sensitive) armpits. Jasmine adds to Eris' misery by tickling her feet in the background (though only the toes can be seen sticking out from behind the stocks). Later, they both sit next to Eris, one on each side, and operate from there until the end of the scene, which, unfortunately for Eris, is still several minutes away. Now, the girls are already doing a great job of making their laughing toy miserable (in a playful way, of course). But for some reason, I decide that poor Eris needs even more stimulation. I place myself discreetly at the back to mess with her feet, making it a 3-on-1 scene for a little over a minute. Even lightly teasing her toes with a feather visibly increases her reactions, but I also use my fingers all over her feet. Some time later, the feather finds itself under Faith's control, while Jasmine tests the effect an electric toothbrush has on exposed areas like the belly and the armpits. They also throw in a generous dose of finger tickling. (Language: English)"

The full-length clip can be purchased from The Last Laugh's tickling clip store

If you missed the previews for the other clips in this series, you can get them here:
Last Laugh Shin preview # 1
Last Laugh Shin preview # 2
Last Laugh Shin preview # 3

Attachments

• llshin_preview4.wmv
    4.7 MB · Views: 2,187
Ouch... Pushed off the first page in less than 8 hours. It's a shame, I really thought this clip had potential, especially since it's not uncommon for me to get feedback from people asking for more upper body tickling. The previous clip didn't do that well either. Oh well, I'll know better for my future videos: even less upper body stuff, more feet.

Anyway, here are slightly larger versions versions of the pictures seen in the original post.

Love this new model of yours, especially her feet. I hope you'll bring her back for more.

Long Toes

Wow she has some long toes, I find that very Yummy!!! :evilha:
Nice clip, can't wait to see the use of tools on her upperbody.

Thanks, Adrian

Ouch... Pushed off the first page in less than 8 hours. It's a shame, I really thought this clip had potential, especially since it's not uncommon for me to get feedback from people asking for more upper body tickling. The previous clip didn't do that well either. Oh well, I'll know better for my future videos: even less upper body stuff, more feet.

Anyway, here are slightly larger versions versions of the pictures seen in the original post.

hahahahahahah

OK, you want honest feedback, so here it comes. I am a big fan of upperbody tickling. I don't have a thing for feet. Maybe some of your feet tickling clips are doing quite well just because of the foot fetish aspect involved?

As far as this upperbody clip is concerned, I'd have to say I'm not satisfied with her reactions. I dont think she's very ticklish at all.

You already had good upperbody reactions in your video history but not too many IMHO. Maybe you can somehow improve your casting process? I'd gladly buy a good upperbody clip. ;-) Keep up the effort and thx for the preview.

OK, you want honest feedback, so here it comes. I am a big fan of upperbody tickling. I don't have a thing for feet. Maybe some of your feet tickling clips are doing quite well just because of the foot fetish aspect involved?

As far as this upperbody clip is concerned, I'd have to say I'm not satisfied with her reactions. I dont think she's very ticklish at all.

You already had good upperbody reactions in your video history but not too many IMHO. Maybe you can somehow improve your casting process? I'd gladly buy a good upperbody clip. ;-) Keep up the effort and thx for the preview.

Whatever you say. Thanks for bumping my thread, by the way.

Whatever you say. Thanks for bumping my thread, by the way.
Mmm. After my harsh criticism I probably couldn't expect a more elaborate answer. But think about it: The only positive reactions you got aimed at the feet. So it's pretty self-evident that there *might* be something wrong with the tickling action. You really should admit that to yourself. Under that circumstances you don't have to wonder why feet tickling is doing better. But I wonder: Did you actually think she had a good reaction? I'm always quite intrigued by how differently people judge that. Thread bumped again.

Mmm. After my harsh criticism I probably couldn't expect a more elaborate answer. But think about it: The only positive reactions you got aimed at the feet. So it's pretty self-evident that there *might* be something wrong with the tickling action. You really should admit that to yourself. Under that circumstances you don't have to wonder why feet tickling is doing better. But I wonder: Did you actually think she had a good reaction? I'm always quite intrigued by how differently people judge that. Thread bumped again.

I agree that her feet are the main attraction, but I don't necessarily think that her upperbody reaction is weak. From the other previews, it's obvious that she's more ticklish on her feet, so you can't really expect the rest of her body to be equally as sensitive.

And besides, she's one of those rare models with a combination of beauty, ticklishness, and SIZE 11 (!) feet, so where would you expect the focus to be? :D

I agree that her feet are the main attraction, but I don't necessarily think that her upperbody reaction is weak. From the other previews, it's obvious that she's more ticklish on her feet, so you can't really expect the rest of her body to be equally as sensitive.

Thanks. Frankly, I'm glad if she's more ticklish on her feet than on her upper body, which is not the case of most models. It's just that, based on my work with her and on her material, I got the impression that she was more or less equally ticklish in both areas. Maybe the previews suggest otherwise, for some reason? But hey, if people perceive her as more ticklish on her feet, I'm not going to complain. But I do think she's a decent upper body ticklee as well.

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back