• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

-NEW- SUPER TICKLISH GEMINI! M/F Feet in Stocks, Two Free Previews!

Rook's Media

3rd Level Yellow Feather
Gemini's Feet: First Ever Tickle Torture!

Hello everyone!

It's truly a blessing to be the FIRST producer to present the lovely, 24 year-old Gemini to the tickling community! :bounce:

Can you believe this? She actually contacted me, and wanted to do a tickling shoot! What a beautiful woman! It's times like these that I reflect on how lucky I really am to be producing videos!

She's SUPER TICKLISH! She has such amazing reactions!!! You just have to see this one for yourself! Trust me....if you're a TRUE fan of tickling, YOU NEED TO SEE GEMINI NOW! She's EASILY the most ticklish model that I've ever worked with in my production career! AND JUST WAIT UNTIL YOU SEE THE UPPERBODY CLIP THAT I'LL BE RELEASING IN A FEW HOURS! UPPERBODY FANS WILL BE IN HEAVEN! SHE IS DEATHLY TICKLISH ON HER SIDES AND UNDERARMS....AND HER REACTIONS PROVE IT! YOU'LL SEE!

In this clip, she's locked in the dungeon's side-by-side stocks, with her beautiful toes tied back, making her beautiful, bare, ticklish soles completely vulnerable! Her hands are tied in-front, and her thumbs are cuffed!

Keep in mind folks....Gemini isn't a tickling model! This is a BRAND NEW experience for her....and her reactions are priceless! I give her the true tickle treatment....fingers, toothbrushes, and hairbrushes! Trust me....I work her size 7 1/2 soles over very, very, very, very, very thoroughly! And remember, keep your eyes open for the upperbody clip I'll be releasing this evening!

The first 4 minutes are shot from a side angle, without a blindfold.....followed by the last 5:43, shot from a central viewpoint, with a blindfold!!! Just amazing! Her reactions are PERFECTION! *Note* The full clip is 9:43 in length, and can be found at my clip store! <a href="http://clips4sale.com/store/29997">Rook's Media</a>.

I hope everyone enjoys the vidcaps.... and the two, 1 minute previews that I've attached! Be sure to watch both! The 1st is without the blindfold, and the 2nd with the blindfold in place! :boogie:

Both previews are delicious!

It just doesn't get any better than Gemini! Check back later for the upperbody clip! Several more clips will come in the future as well!

Thank you everyone for your continued support!

Take care,

Ryan @ Rook's Media

Last edited:
great clips rock. she's definitely a keeper, lol

Thanks man! She was a blast to work with! And just wait until you see the face-down upperbody workout I put her through!

Thanks again!

Ryan @ Rook's Media

Gemini is a real cutie, You should have done an interview clip with her.
Would love to have seen a close up of her pretty size 7 1/2.
Nice clip, thanks for sharing

Gemini is a real cutie, You should have done an interview clip with her.
Would love to have seen a close up of her pretty size 7 1/2.
Nice clip, thanks for sharing

I have several HQ photos coming, as well as a foot tease that I'll be posting in my store as well....keep on the look out!

Ryan @ Rook's Media

whats it gonna take to get that "stocks model" who doesn't like her feet touched to be tickled? whats the story on that??

whats it gonna take to get that "stocks model" who doesn't like her feet touched to be tickled? whats the story on that??

Hey Dirkman! I sent you a PM!

Thanks for the message man!

Ryan @ Rook's Media

cute,hot and ticklish! just the way i like em!

And by the way....many more clips to come with Gemini! I'll actually be working with her again sometime soon as well!

Thanks again dude!

Ryan @ Rook's Media

What's New

5/24/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back