• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Double Foot Tickle At A Tavern

Michael514

Level of Lemon Feather
Last night, Friday the third, my wife and I went out with another couple. We've known them for a few years. Their 13 year old and my 13 year old play Baseball on the same team. I'll call them "Rick" and "Rose".

Rose is 42, blonde, very pretty, very attractive and friendly. I have to admitt I always wanted to know if her feet were ticklish. At the games she would sit on the top of the stands and take her sandles off leaving a great view of her soft, size five soles. I was always tempted to give them that quick little tickle but never did until............

We met at this one bar and Rose was wearing a fuzzy pink top, jeans, brown sandles and bare-foot. We had a few drinks and the night went on. Then the hunger set in and since none of us had eaten Rick suggested we go to the bar across the street because they are known for their ethnic cooking. So we paid our tabs and went across the street.

We arrived, sat down and started sipping on some drinks. One of Rick's friend came up so we invited him to sit with us. So he sat at the head of the table, Rick to his right, me next to Rick, Rose sat across from Rick and my wife next to Rose across from me. There that was the seating arrangement.

Well the night went on and we were all getting a decent buzz. Rick was talking with his one buddy and my wife and rose were chatting away. I was simply listening between the two converastions. I was joking and teasing Rose when I saw her leaning down on her chair, I asked her what she was doing and she said,"kick you for your smart-ass comments". Well she did manage to kick me and I dared her to do it again and she did only this time I grabbed her right ankle, took my right index finger and tickled her arch in her sandle. She sat back and said," HE'S TICKLING MY FOOT" and she sat back laughing. Not a hysterical, anguished type laugh but one of a beautiful, enjoyable one. She never tried to pull away or beg me to stop. The best part was as I was tickling her in her sandle her foot tried to wriggle but it couldn't. I let her go after about 15-20 seconds. I have to admitt I never heard a laughter so sweet, lovely and content as I did hers that moment.

I sat back and turned to Rick and suddenly I heard Rose screaming with laughter. Rick, his friend and I turned to look and in a matter of seconds my wife, shockingly, had Rose's sandle off and was tickling her right foot! I don't know this all transpired but there I sat and watched my wife holding Rose's ankle and scrambling her fingernails all over Rose's foot on her lap. But this time rose's laughter was louder and hysterical. I could see that Rose was enjoying this and also that my wife was enjoying Rose laughing or so it seemed so to me. She jokingly tickled her for about 30 seconds or so. Funny thing is is that this time also Rose never tried to pull away.

After my wife let her go she propped her right foot right on the table in front of me and I saw how perfect and pretty it truly was. She then said," I would have settled for a massage" and I lunged for her foot again but she pulled it off the table. Rick said that she get's playful and silly like that when she drinks. The rest of the night it became a game between us, she tried to kick me and dare me to grab her ankle. Sorry to say I didn't get another chance but watching my wife getting Rose like that for jokingly kicking her was more than enough!

Turned out to be a great night! This morning when we got up my wife, who isn't into tickling, asked me," Rose seem like she had fun last night you don't think she was mad because we were tickling her feet do you"?

Shocked by her question I responded," no I don't think so, she actually seemed like she liked it".

My wife then said," really, I don't see how she could like being tickled, but if you say so".

In fact Rose did call my wife this afternoon and did say she had "fun" and when we could go out again. I know I can't wait!

I always enjoy your tickling stories.

You seem to find interesting tickling events.

Thank you for all your responses. I did this past Saturday evening ask my wife how she came to tickling Rosie on her foot since she isn't into it and this is something I would do. Since I told of how I didn't know how it transpired and the curiousity was tremendous I had to know.

She told me after I tickled her she swung her foot around and accidentally placed it in her lap, so my wife grabbed her ankle and simpily started tickling her foot.

Now I didn't really witness the tickling since it took place in my wife's lap on the other side of the table but my wife told me she was tickling Rose through her sandle too. It was when Rose tried to pull away the one time her sandle came off. My wife, who still had Rosie's ankle held, had total access to her beautiful bare foot and raked her nails on it. It was then after my wife let her go she propped her foot onto the table giving me the perfect view of her bare foot.

Again thanx for your responses and again I say I can't wait to go out with them again.

Damn fine tale, Osco!!!! You lucky dog. I hope to read about many future incidents with this fun-loving friend.

Damn fine tale, Osco!!!! You lucky dog. I hope to read about many future incidents with this fun-loving friend.

Thank you sole!I know how much you love NYLON tickles, sorry this was totally bare, but this was an opperatunity that I couldn't resist! A gorgeous blonde, kicking under the table, soft bare foot in a brown sandle...etc! I too hope for another great opperatunity like that!

Thanx for your response!

Awesome story. Too bad your wife's not into tickling, although she seems like a pretty skilled tickler. Just out of curiosity what celebrity does Rose resemble? You said she's a beautiful blonde so I'm thinking Heather Locklear or Barbara Eden(going old school on you)

What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back