• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jason Reborn

Level of Triple Diamond Feather
First off, I feel as though I must sincerely apologize for every wrong thing I've done over the past couple of years. I have made account after account, lie after lie, in order to be accepted by the majority of you fellow TMFers. My "wife" *Spunky* is a figment of my imagination. A creation that should've been tossed out and never to have been created in the first place. You see, I am suffering from Adoptive Personality Disorder, which means I create or "adopt" different personalities out of either fear or an intense desire to be accepted and/or noticed. Over the past several years, whenever I felt that I was being faced with an adversity caused by another member, I would stop posing as one username/profile and create another. I have just been over this with one of the moderators, so there is no need to further disturb them with questions as to why I am still a member. This site has become a part of my life now, and to lose it would have catastrophic consequences. So I am asking you, from the bottom of my heart, for forgiveness. This is very hard for me to do so, or anyone else for that matter. I vow here and now, that I will stick with this username and ONLY this username. If you don't grant me forgiveness, at least show respect to the forum by not harrassing me or any of the other users who are posting in the forums by flooding them with curses or disparaging remarks.

Thank you for your time,

Jason Alan Jones

I think a lot of people already knew from the get go that you were both accounts. Anyway, it didn't really affect me so no harm, no foul.

I think a lot of people already knew from the get go that you were both accounts. Anyway, it didn't really affect me so no harm, no foul.

Thank you, but I actually had more than 2 accounts. I've been doing this off and on for the past couple of years. Do you still forgive me?

Thank you, but I actually had more than 2 accounts. I've been doing this off and on for the past couple of years. Do you still forgive me?

I mean, yeah, it's not like my day was ruined to find this information out, but no one likes an habitual liar.

How does anyone know if this is who you really are?

Good question. There is no real way to tell if I was really lying before or if I'm lying about lying. It's just one of those things where you have to trust your own instincts. I know I screwed up majorly, but I am asking as a man who has admitted to doing wrong for forgiveness...that's the TRUTH, reguardless if you believe it is or not. Everyone is entitled to their opinion.

Now, there is no way I can possibly take a polygraph test online...if I could, I would do so right now to show you that I am coming clean. I would post a new, more truthful, profile in the profile section, but I'm not going to do that for obvious reasons. So I will be adding the truth to my profile with this username.

Now, there is no way I can possibly take a polygraph test online...if I could, I would do so right now to show you that I am coming clean. I would post a new, more truthful, profile in the profile section, but I'm not going to do that for obvious reasons. So I will be adding the truth to my profile with this username.

I'm sure you're familiar with the "Edit Post" button. Use it in your fucking profile. You can EDIT the damn thread to add or subtract shit to it. And since you'll want the entire place to see, just bump it with a post. It's your own thread, so you can. Creating multiples is just stupid, in my opinion.

I'm sure you're familiar with the "Edit Post" button. Use it in your fucking profile. You can EDIT the damn thread to add or subtract shit to it. And since you'll want the entire place to see, just bump it with a post. It's your own thread, so you can. Creating multiples is just stupid, in my opinion.

Point well taken. I will do just that.

Even more for the record, I wasn't lying about falling and hitting my eye in the corner of the coffeetable, that was true. I did go to the hospital and I do have a scratched cornea of my left eye. It hurts and I'm taking a couple of painkillers, which probably (more or less) contributed to my current state and downfall. It will be six weeks before I can even be allowed to try and see out of it. Right now, I'm wearing a black eye patch and, with my rugged facial hair, I must confess that I look like a pirate :D

You got busted. You were sloppy. That was your "downfall". Not medicine.

Ironic about the eyepatch. :juggle:

yeah, next you'll be hearing me strike a chorus of "Yo ho ho and a bottle of Rum!" :D

Only because "drama llama" was posted as a tag must I post this:

<object width="445" height="364"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/s3Cw2YWEFgY&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/s3Cw2YWEFgY&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="445" height="364"></embed></object>

On topic...everyone makes mistakes, everyone pushes the envelope a little when it comes to who they are. Some a lot more than others. What you did does not bother me to much, unless you were using a female persona to get close to the women of the forum and kind of "set you up", if that is something that was done then I would be less apt to forgive and move on and would not be able to deal with you much less post. But I would not troll nor flame you, I would like to think that I am above that.

However it would not stop me from watching your interactions and if I felt you may be slipping or fooling someone again I would feel I have a right to inform such parties of previous transgressions.

We all know the saying, to err is human but to forgive devine.
But there is also fool me once shame on you, fool me twice.....

You seemed to me to fit fine without the "wife", and one thing I can say...I wish my ex-wife was imaginary, I honestly don't know why you needed it anyway. I saw nothing odd from you outward and think that perhaps while you may have issues, the best thing to do is grow up.

No offense.

Rob

<object width="445" height="364"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/s3Cw2YWEFgY&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/s3Cw2YWEFgY&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="445" height="364"></embed></object>

Turtle Song is bettah! :hysteriatrain:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/FAW3vTunYfI&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/FAW3vTunYfI&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Turtle Song is bettah! :hysteriatrain:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/FAW3vTunYfI&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/FAW3vTunYfI&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

I know...but darn you Amanda!!! I was going to play that for Tortuga at Bella's in November!! Darn you!!! Now I must pay you back somehow for ruining my surprise......:devil:

Rob

I know...but darn you Amanda!!! I was going to play that for Tortuga at Bella's in November!! Darn you!!! Now I must pay you back somehow for ruining my surprise......:devil:

Rob

Oopsy...O______O :shock:

:zomgrabbit:

No revenge necessary...there must be bajillions of other songs you could use, right?! 8D ....right? D: :brick'd:

:megafail: :hysteriatrain:

Oopsy...O______O :shock:

:zomgrabbit:

No revenge necessary...there must be bajillions of other songs you could use, right?! 8D ....right? D: :brick'd:

:megafail: :hysteriatrain:

:headpat: don't worry too much.

I shall make my revenge as painless as possible for you. :D

Rob

On topic...everyone makes mistakes, everyone pushes the envelope a little when it comes to who they are. Some a lot more than others. What you did does not bother me to much, unless you were using a female persona to get close to the women of the forum and kind of "set you up", if that is something that was done then I would be less apt to forgive and move on and would not be able to deal with you much less post. But I would not troll nor flame you, I would like to think that I am above that.

However it would not stop me from watching your interactions and if I felt you may be slipping or fooling someone again I would feel I have a right to inform such parties of previous transgressions.

We all know the saying, to err is human but to forgive devine.
But there is also fool me once shame on you, fool me twice.....

You seemed to me to fit fine without the "wife", and one thing I can say...I wish my ex-wife was imaginary, I honestly don't know why you needed it anyway. I saw nothing odd from you outward and think that perhaps while you may have issues, the best thing to do is grow up.

No offense.

Rob

Reasoning behind the "wife"...it's simple. I felt that I needed to create such a person as to escape from the fact that I have had my heart ripped out of my chest, thrown into a blender, and had the girl push the "Shred" button. She was not only an obsessive control freak, but she was also a liar and a cheat. Dealing with her leaving me has caused, as I see it, a complete shutdown of my confidence and self-esteem. I used this persona as a means to keep the single female users at bay, fearing that I would once again fall in love, just to have her end up being a repeat.

I used this persona as a means to keep the single female users at bay, fearing that I would once again fall in love, just to have her end up being a repeat.
I'll go out on a limb here and not believe you as nothing you have done to this point has given you any credibility. I personally think you used the persona for just the opposite reason. I think it was the way to drop the guard of single females, to bring them to whatever front you chose to show them. You've got issues, you know it, you don't really care about it, and are only regretful because you were busted. Even in being busted you made up fantasy ailments for an excuse. For anyone to trust you is just foolish. As Rob said, grow up.

I'll go out on a limb here and not believe you as nothing you have done to this point has given you any credibility. I personally think you used the persona for just the opposite reason. I think it was the way to drop the guard of single females, to bring them to whatever front you chose to show them. You've got issues, you know it, you don't really care about it, and are only regretful because you were busted. Even in being busted you made up fantasy ailments for an excuse. For anyone to trust you is just foolish. As Rob said, grow up.

Like I said, everyone is entitled to their own opinions. If you want to believe that I am not truely sorry for what I've done or if you want to believe that I claimed to be married as a "way to drop the guard of single females, to bring them to whatever front you chose to show them"...so be it. There is nothing in my past case history that is to make you believe in anything that I have said or am saying now. It's my fault and it will haunt me for the rest of my life...or at least until I find some other site/forum where I can start by being 100% truthful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back