• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A 'Celebrity' Tickle and Me on Date

fightinggirl666

TMF Master
Since a few have asked here is another encounter I had with tickling a we while ago. This one involved me gonig on a date with a guy and running into a sorta celebrity. So here goes (appologies in advance for spellling :p )

A we while back I went on a casual date with a guy. It wasn't anything too serious, truth be told I wasn’t really into him - it was set up by a friend of mine. Wanting to keep it light I suggested we just went down to one of the local bars. Well it just so happened that former wrestler Lita and her band were playing there. The band did a little chatting and mixing before the show started off (they all love to drink it from what I saw :p ). Turns out this guy I was on the date with was a big Lita fan from way back and he was excited as anything to meet her. He sort of wondered over and chatted away to her and she replied with a few pleasantries. I followed but after a while I was getting bored (and wondering why he wasn't paying attention to me :p ) so I whispered in his ear "tickle her", he gave me a puzzled look and then smiled and reached out his hands and goosed her sides.

Expecting to hear a giggle I was disappointed to see nothing more than a surprised look and then a smirk on her face. "Not ticklish." she said matter of factly, and then "Back in my wrestling days the guys would always try it on with us, I was the only one they couldn't get." she said rather proudly. She also said something like "The girls quickly learned not to attempt a tickle fight with me, they always came off second best, especially Trish." and then she just sorta laughed. Seeing an 'I don't quite believe you' look on my date’s face, she said "Oh I get that look a lot. Go ahead and have a crack if you want too." Unsure quite what to do my date, grabbed her sides again and squeezed - still nothing happened.

"Go on, have another go" she said. With a bit more confidence my date poked her ribs but still no reaction. "You get one more go" said Lita and she held up her arms over her head, my date, now with a look of determination on his face ran his fingers up and down her underarms for a few seconds and still no reaction. "Told ya" she smiled, and then she lightly poked my dates own sides and he sort of squealed and stepped back a pace or two. She grinned and said "Looks like I win!" and then she added "I've got to get ready now, catch ya."

A few other people had seen this little show and she got a few light pokes on her way to the backstage area - "No chance" was all she'd say to them. And with that the gig started, it wasn't half bad actually, no blow away good, but respectable for a band that mainly tours the local bar scene. After the gig my date still had his mind on our little encounter with Lita and he said "man I wish she had been ticklish. Oh well at least I can get a reaction out of you little missy." He griped my sides and squeezed, but as you know I'm not ticklish either. He looked at me as I smirked at him and he said "What your not ticklish either, this just isn't my day is it."

"Nope I'm not ticklish" I smiled proudly, "but" I added with a grin "I know you are..." and I grabbed his sides and squeezed. Now my date was really ticklish and he basically just collapsed on the ground giggling. Enjoying this situation I climbed on his waist and just sat there poking his upper body, mainly his ribs and taunting him that I'm the best. I made him admit I'm the queen before I let him up haaa.

He dropped me off home after that, he didn't try and tickle me anymore through, I think he was afraid of giving me an excuse to tickle him again :p Latter he called me back wanting to go on another date, he wasn't really my type so I said no thanks (yes I'm mean :p ) but he gave me an interesting story to tell and a bit of fun for one night heeee so it wasn't all bad.

cool story!!! however, as one who has seen Lita live and in person, your friend attempted to ticklethe wrong spot. her feet is the hyper ticklish spot

Great story, good to know Trish is ticklish. She looked awesome on Raw with her dark hair. Shame Lita isn't.

cool story!!! however, as one who has seen Lita live and in person, your friend attempted to ticklethe wrong spot. her feet is the hyper ticklish spot
:p well even through they were pretty merry from the drinking I don't think anybody is gonna take off there shoes in public to let somebody tickle them :p

You think/know her feet are a weak spot? :D That must be some story.

Last edited:
Nice story fightinggirl ! Is possible to know you better on instant messengers? thanks

Thanks for sharing your story. Sounds like fun

There are a few I'm sure who would resist in saying it ;)
You being one of them huh :D, I'd like to see you try!

I can't believe she's ticklish there - she appeared as ticklish as a rock :p .

Great story. Thanks for sharing it with us. :D
Thanks love, glad you enjoyed.

Thanks fighting -- cool story -- I've always been a big fan of Amy Dumas aka-Lita.
Glad she's doing good with her band. I agree with DFG Trish does look better with the dark hiar. Good to know Trish is ticklish :)

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back