• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

“Good girls” Josie and Candice vs “bad girls” Ella and Suki (FF/FF, foot tickling)

The Last Laugh

3rd Level Green Feather
Hello everyone!

Here is a preview for clip #1 of the Last Laugh Kenaz series. As I explain in the clip’s description below, this is the first time I’ve worked with a group of four models. While this changes a bit during the series, the girls are more or less divided into two teams: “good girls” Josie and Candice against “bad girls” Ella and Suki. Why good and bad? No special reason, Ella and Suki just figured they were kind of like the bad girls because after their first video (“Last Laugh Ansuz”) they were very eager to make two other models suffer. I’d also say that they’re the more mischievous team. Especially Ella. Anyway, I feel very fortunate to have shot a video with this group. They were a pleasure to work with and they had loads of fun. Not to mention that they were all quite ticklish on their feet, which is sometimes hard to find in a duo, let alone a quartet.

Josie: 21, 5'8", size 8.5
Candice: 21, 5'6", size 8
Ella: 21, 5'5", size 8
Suki: 22, 5'10", size 10

“Ella and Suki from Last Laugh Ansuz are back, and they’ve recruited a couple of friends, or rather opponents. This makes Last Laugh Kenaz my first quartet shoot. In the first scene, Ella and Suki team up on Josie and Candice. The latter two are locked in the horizontal stocks setup I’ve started using a few videos ago. The stocks’ four holes allow for them to be restrained side by side. Their heads are aimed in opposite directions, and thus so are their toes. To make things a bit more complex and to give the ticklee team a little bit of fighting back power, Ella’s left leg is dangling from the side of the armchair and her foot is cuffed within Candice’s reach. Even her big toe is pulled back with a small leather cuff. So while the ticklee team endures most of the tickling, Candice can at least make an attempt to break Ella’s concentration by getting her vulnerable foot. Suki peels off Josie’s socks to reveal her size 8.5 feet, Ella does the same for Candice’s size 8s, and they both pounce on them, causing instant laughter. They mostly focus on the feet right in front of them, but sometimes they trade targets, or team up on one unfortunatey girl. Josie and Candice are both quite ticklish, although Josie seems to be more sensitive than Candice (at least at this point of the shoot), and her laugh is clearly louder. Once in a while Candice regains enough composure to take a stab at Ella’s foot, which bugs the latter quite a bit but not enough to distract her from her important task. The ticklers sure seem to enjoy their work, especially Ella, who’s arguably the most mischievous of the four girls. In fact, while none of the girls were comfortable enough to do actual tongue tickling, Ella doesn’t mind blowing several noisy raspberries on the ticklees’ soles, much to their surprise. Ella’s left foot was freed a few minutes into the scene, mostly for comfort reasons, but near the end she uses it to poke Candice in the ribs. It takes a few giggly moments for Candice to remember that one of her hands is free, so she uses it to tickle Ella back, rather successfully I might add. (Language: English)”

Full-length clips can be purchased from The Last Laugh's tickling clip store

If you haven't seen the preview for the second clip in this series yet, you can get it here: Last Laugh Kenaz preview 2

Last edited:
Absolutely fantastic.

I will be surprised if the Kenaz series is not one of your best sellers ever.

I would love to see more videos where the tickler(s) and ticklee(s) are all restrained and try to tickle each other enough to stop their opponent from tickling them.

This clip is a real winner.

I will be surprised if the Kenaz series is not one of your best sellers ever.

I expect it will sell comparatively well, but to tell the truth I will be extremely surprised if it's one of my best sellers ever. It's virtually impossible.

One reason is that, as my catalog grows, customers have a larger selection to choose from, but they don't have more money to spend. I now have over 50 ticking videos, but as you can imagine, I don't make ten times as many sales each month as I did back when I only had 5 videos. Sales are split among many more videos than before. So if you consider, say, the sales for the first year of each of my videos, my older releases easily beat my newer ones. Last Laugh Kenaz doesn't stand a chance against many of my older videos.

Another reason for this is the level of competition nowadays. As I'm sure you've noticed, hordes of new producers have made their appearance over the last year or two, their numbers increasing at a faster pace than before. Affordable but decent camcorders, as well as services like Clips4Sale.com that make it a lot easier to start a store than it was a few years ago, are the main factors responsible for this. That means that the competition is quite fierce. When my older videos were released, the competition was still strong, but not nearly as bad as it is now. The circumstances were more favorable, so my older videos sold more back then than my recent ones do now.

It's also harder to get noticed on the forums because so many producers are posting previews. Not only that, but clips have displaced physical videos as the most popular format, and since clips are often sold as individual scenes, as opposed to full shoots like most videotapes and DVDs are/were, that means each producer posts a lot more previews than before. It's harder to get exposure, and less exposure means fewer sales.

The result of all this is that even though my catalog is growing, my sales are actually slowly going down over time. For instance, I'd say that, on average, I'm currently making 25% to 33% fewer sales each month than I did just a year ago. I don't expect things to get better.

My intention here isn't to complain about the situation. I've had a good run, and I have to accept that the market is evolving, not necessarily in my favor (this can also be said about most producers, of course). I just wanted to explain why I'm pretty sure none of my new videos can ever sell as well as my older ones.

Still, I do think Kenaz will sell better than most of the videos I released over the last year. At least I hope so.

Another reason for this is the level of competition nowadays. As I'm sure you've noticed, hordes of new producers have made their appearance over the last year or two, their numbers increasing at a faster pace than before. Affordable but decent camcorders, as well as services like Clips4Sale.com that make it a lot easier to start a store than it was a few years ago, are the main factors responsible for this. That means that the competition is quite fierce.
Well, I certainly consider your studio to still be one of the best.

Well, I certainly consider your studio to still be one of the best.

Thank you, I appreciate it.

Going back to something else you said:

I would love to see more videos where the tickler(s) and ticklee(s) are all restrained and try to tickle each other enough to stop their opponent from tickling them.

A few of my clips do feature situations in which a model is obviously in control but the ticklee can still fight back a little bit. Like how Candice could tickle Ella's foot in the first Kenaz clip, even though she didn't take advantage of this very much. Sometimes I do something like free one of the ticklee's hands near the end of a scene without warning the tickler. It makes for a neat, chaotic finale. But I try not to overdo it, because it does make the tickler's job harder.

Usually I prefer more balanced tickle fights, in which both models are restrained in some way but are still free to tickle each other in a more or less equal way. One potential problem with this is that, depending on the position, the models may focus more of defense than on offense, which makes for so-so tickling. I have to convince the models to suck it up and be aggressive, even if it leaves them open to tickle attacks. I find it better to use positions in which the models can't protect themselves.

I don't do mutual tickling scenes (tickle fights) all that often because I've realized that, much to my surprise, they aren't that popular. At least, my own tickle fight clips don't seem to sell as well as unidirectional ones. I don't know why. I assumed that people enjoy watching two models dishing it out, but apparently I was wrong.

It's not quite the same situation as you described, but I'd like to mention one of the future Kenaz scenes, which will be 3-on-1 with a twist. One of the ticklers, in close contact with the ticklee, will eventually start getting tickled by the other two, and will even find herself partially restrained. But she'll go on tickling the main ticklee. So it will be a mix of FFF/F and FF/FF in which one model gets tickled by two other but is free to tickle a third, who also gets tickled by the other two. It wasn't planned that way, but the other two ticklers couldn't resist her feet, which were within easy reach, so the original FFF/F situation changed a bit mid-scene.

insanely hot! i love last laugh! thanks for sharing.

I'm looking forward to the revenge. :santasmil

There will indeed be revenge. Twice, actually. And one of the new models will get it from the others in two somewhat flexible positions. That's in addition to the "FFF/F+FF/FF" clip I mentioned earlier. So the series has a total of six clips

I am showing that to my husband maybe he will stock my gf and I like that for some tickle weekend fun we both are very ticklish on our feet

I like this site so much i like bare feet videos with stockings feet are 100% SHIT
Great tickles!

What's New

5/13/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the most tickling clips in one place on the web!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back