• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Oklahoma-Texas Munch! Jan 29-31

Tamia78

Verified
What: Oklahoma-Texas Munch (and surrounding areas)
When: January 29-31, 2010
Where: Dallas, Texas
Why: Because I feel like having one, and it's overdue!
How: ...........
Who: Anyone who wants to come!

Well, okay it's official. Things are up and running for the munch. It's going to be a weekend event, and there are a few options for us to entertain ourselves.

Feel free to PM me for any questions, suggestions......or just to say hi!:Kiss1:

I'll have a rough estimate of how much it will be for the suite soon.

Thanks all! See ya soon!:wave:

--T:bow2:

UPDATES!

Hey guys!

I've had a really good response so far for the munch. If as many people go as I hope they will, our hotel fees will be pretty moderate and reasonable, which is what I was going for. I've checked on the hotel, and it's a go. I'll get back with everyone with the cost. Basically we're gonna split the cost of the room, since we'll pretty much be hanging out there, and then of course we will pay for any activities that everyone decides to do.

Itinerary is gonna be dependant on what everyone wants to do but it goes something like this:

Friday: Meet and greet--We'll meet sometime in the afternoon and get to know each other a little better. I'll have food for us, and hopefully some fun and games to follow for the night.

Sat: The Sci-Fi convention is going on this weekend, and those who want to attend could go to that, I'm sure there are other alternatives for those who don't wanna do that, but I'll take suggestions. Either way, I hope we can get out as a group and have some fun! Saturday night is for dancing, so get your dancing shoes on!

Sun: Breakfast and whatever, we'll figure something out before we have to head home.

Anyways, that's not set in stone guys, and if anyone has other ideas, feel free to put it out there. I just wanna make sure everyone has a good time.

More to come..........

--T

Sounding good to me so far baby girl. Just let me know the cost and I can get my plans made.

How fun! You are SO awesome. I'll let some of my pals know...

Alright just to let everyone know, yes I will bring one of my systems, either PS3, XBOX 360 or my FC3 old school consule, up to you guys which one you want me to bring.

*Updates*

Okay, it's the 1st of the year, and yes, everything is still up and running with a few changes:

The munch will be Sat-Sun only. As Odd mentioned, traffic would be brutal on a friday night, so it'll be much easier for us to meet up on Sat afternoon, and leave sunday whenever. I hope that's okay with everyone.

Second, I need an official head count of who is definitely coming. If you guys can shoot me a pm by Jan 20th, I can have an accurate amount for all to have in order for this munch to happen.

Are you ready? :bouncybou

--T

Damn! I won't be in the States that weekend. But keep me posted for the next one!

I am sorry to report that I will be in California that week for my mothers memorial. I thank you all for the invite.

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back