• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My New Years Date (F/M, MM/F)

fightinggirl666

TMF Master
New Years was great! So I thought I'd share my experience of going on my first "proper" date with my new boyfriend. He is 25 (so about 2 and ½ years older than me), 6ft and well tonned (drools) :p We've been friends and Judo class mates for a while and have sorta flirted and we thought it would be good to see if we can sorta hit things off dating. A friend of mine was putting on a party, so I invited him along to her house. There was probably about 15 or so people there, roughly 50/50 guys and girls. It was great, a lot of laughing, drinking and even some fireworks! I'm defiantly what you'd call the "flirty touchy" type so me and my date where doing this most of the night, and it usually involved some sort of tickling or poking :p Even through he knows I'm not ticklish it doesn't stop him trying, he'll always be poking me in a different spot. I don't think he reckons it will tickle me, he just likes to give me an excuse to get him back :D And get him back I do! He's normally a really tough guy (probably beat me in a fight) but he's so ticklish! It's so cute :p he goes all weak and I can totally dominate him *devil*

We had a number of fun times with it last night. But his was by far the best, at one point (after we’d had a good few drinks) he stole my drink and held it over his head (I'm only 5'3 so I can't reach) and he was teasing me calling me shorty *angry* But he made the mistake of leaving his underarms exposed as he lifted them (and my glass) above his head (his underarms are one of his worst spot). He didn't see me grinning at him as he mocked me and I just went for him :D He exploded into giggles and fell down on the ground (dropping my drink, not that I cared at this point :D) with me on top of him. "You say you're sorry!" I said "Never!" he squealed. Hearing fight in him is like music to my ears (I love it when they put up a fight!). "Oh yeah!" I said, "Well see how tough you are when I do this!" and I started poking his ribs one by one. Well :p you should have seen his face when I did that, he just turned bright red and laughed his head off! I was loving this and my face was almost as red as his at this point :D "Ready to give in yet tough guy!" I mocked him. "Haaaa nooo!!" was all he could get out before he collapsed back into giggles. "Wow!" I said, "for you this is real tough, you normally give in as soon as I poke you. But I know what ALWAYS GETS YOU" and with that I lifted up his shirt and started tickling/massaging his ab muscles (he has amazing abs, yum :D). "Dam youuuuuuuuuuuuu" he yelled out (this area was like almost his biggest weak spot) "and haaaa fine I give, I'm sorry! Just stoppppppppppp!". Satisfied I'd made my point (and bright red with excitement) I just sat on him smirking as he lay there panting and out of breath.

I thought the fun was over, but I was wrong :D The rest of the group had been watching us and suddenly one of the guys there who I didn't know (I still can’t remember his name :p) grabbed me from behind and picked me up in the air. "How would you like some of you're own medicine missy!" he grinned at me, and with that he dug hard into my sides. Poor guy, he didn't know what he was getting himself into! I didn't even flinch and just smiled at him, "Sorry hun" I said "I'm not ticklish a lick and I'm proud of it!" "Don't bother tickling Francesca" one of my friends said to the guy "She's not ticklish anywhere, we've all tried and she will just mock you all day while you get more frustrated, she loves getting guys in this sorta situation." Sounding not so believing and not so perturbed this guy said "Oh yeah, I bet she isn't so tough, you guys have given up way to easily I bet. How can a girl be this mouthy and not be ticklish?"

Upon hearing this and I think wanting to really have a good crack at me my boyfriend (he's never had the chance yet) says "Come on, lets see how tough she really is." While the other guy held my arms from behind my boyfriend started to poke my ribs one by one through my black dress, after about 10 seconds of this he hadn't got a peep out of me and as I was about to say something he put his finger over my mouth and said "not a word from you, lets see if you can hold out if you're not giving me sass back. I think you just use you’re mouth to distract you from the tickling." I grinned at him and kept silent. He then proceeded too scrap his nails up and down my underarms while I just stood there like the little stoic solider I am :p He still couldn't get any reaction out of me, but he didn't seem to be worried by this - he squeezed my sides first softly, then quite hard. He also tried wiggled his fingers into my hip bones. He even tried running his fingers down my neck. I admit I liked him touching me like this, but it still didn't tickle :) He looked at me with a little bit of frustration in his eyes, I just poked my tongue out at him a bit distracted (he has nice eyes, I think he wanted to distract me, cheat!). With that he grinned and suddenly grabbed both my knees in a surprise attack (unfair!), but he still nothing escaped from my little mouth (take that cheater!) :) Finally he grabbed both my thighs and squeezed very hard, but still my defenses held. The guy holding me went "Wow, she really isn't ticklish is she. I’ve never seen that before." "Nope!" I said loudly "Now are ya, gonna let me go or are ya gonna keep wasting ya time." "Not yet" smiled my date, "there’s one more spot I haven't tried yet. Those little feet of you’re Francesca, I wonder if they are sensitive." "You wish!" I said to him "You just try it!", "Oh I will" he said and grinned at me. He pulled off my heels and gave both my feet a quick and vigorous run up and down with his nails. Seeing this wasn't getting to me he ran his nails quickly underneath a couple of my toes, and still nothing! "See, I told ya!" I said to my defeated boyfriend and the guy I didn't know :p "I've passed you're tickle test! I don't have you're weakness." "Let her go" said my boyfriend with some reluctance.

Wow was I pumped after this! I love this sort of situation and him touching and testing me like this was a real thrill. As I was continuing to run my mouth my boyfriend whispered in my ear "You may have won this round little Francey, but you just wait till I get you all alone and with unrestricted access to you. Then we'll see how tough you really are cutie pie." My heart skipped a little beat, I really like this guy, and was thrilled he seemed to want to test me out. He's a great guy and someone I want to be close with, but no way I will let him break me (no matter what dirty tricks he uses or how much charm he has!), so even through we are dating, the battle will be on when I let him have a shot at me in private :)

Last edited:
I would have loved to see that fightinggirl (Francey). I could only imagine a big guy like that taken down for leaving himself exposed like that. So, here you have a 5'3 girl taking down a 6' guy after he mocks you for being small? LOL! That is just great payback darling.

He sounds like he wants another round, but if he goes weak every time you poke him and you really aren't ticklish, he's got no shot. But have some fun letting him try for a while before you turn the tables. You non-ticklish girls are always the most dangerous. I know from experience ;)

I would have loved to see that fightinggirl (Francey). I could only imagine a big guy like that taken down for leaving himself exposed like that. So, here you have a 5'3 girl taking down a 6' guy after he mocks you for being small? LOL! That is just great payback darling.

He sounds like he wants another round, but if he goes weak every time you poke him and you really aren't ticklish, he's got no shot. But have some fun letting him try for a while before you turn the tables. You non-ticklish girls are always the most dangerous. I know from experience ;)
:p it's the best payback love *blushes*

Of course he wants another round (and he'll get it too) - poor guy really wants to get me bad (I think it's getting to him I can make him all weak like this), too bad he will never succeded in making me ticklish :) -still it means I get to have some more fun with him (both recieving and giving of tickling) :D

Last edited:
You are very lucky to have started a relationship with this guy. I hope it works out for you!

Kevin

Fightinggirl you sound like one tough cookie....

Great Story, Thanks For Sharing.

What a great story. :) Thanks for sharing. Haha, I think I understand how fun that was for you (and how tough that was for him :p) :D

And congrats to your new relationship, hope it works out for you. :) He sounds like a great guy.

Thanks for sharing your story, fightinggirl666. I'm sure that he really loves being tickled but won't fully admit it. :D

Thanks for sharing your story, fightinggirl666. I'm sure that he really loves being tickled but won't fully admit it. :D
Thanks hun! He does love it I think, but he's just frustrated he can't get me back (he's forever trying) and I can reduce him to jelly in front of his friends (kinda embrassing for him, but fun for me) :D But overall were hitting it off real well, long may it continue :)

What a great story. :) Thanks for sharing. Haha, I think I understand how fun that was for you (and how tough that was for him :p) :D

And congrats to your new relationship, hope it works out for you. :) He sounds like a great guy.
:) thanks hun, you're very sweet.

awesome story :)
now i almost wish i wasnt ticklish so i could get into the same type of situations. :)
...... but then i realized i would miss being tickled..:)
y cant there be a switch?? :/

awesome story :)
now i almost wish i wasnt ticklish so i could get into the same type of situations. :)
...... but then i realized i would miss being tickled..:)
y cant there be a switch?? :/
Thanks hun :) It's awesome being able to get a guy and not have him get you back, so much power and foreplay :) As for why there is no switch... well if there was as soon I turned it on to not be ticklish, the guy would turn it back on again to make me ticklish (guys are sneaky like that, it's just the way they are - and we wouldn't have it any other way :D).

Course you could practice holding out the tickling feelings love if you want to try and get you're man back bad, normally if you can tickle him and get him going you'd not have to much to resist anyway, it's just his initial attack you'd have to hold off :D

Hey Francey!

In your competitions, did you ever have an opponent try to break a hold you had them in by trying to poke/tickle you? HA! That would be funny. I know it's illegal, so if it didn't work, that would really DOUBLE suck! It would be like deciding to break into a bank only to find that there's no money inside. Or did anyone ever get caught trying? Talk about embarrassing.

Or perhaps you tried and failed/succeeded? And if it worked, that had to piss of your opponent! You'd think that would be quite a weakness in that type of competition, so they'd probably be paranoid of you after that.

I wrote a fiction story about a PRO WRESTLER woman resorting to that. Not sure if it's illegal in the WWF (*sarcasm*) and even if it was, the refs never seem to be very good at enforcing the rules (*sarcasm*). They seem to be sooooooo easily distracted (*yes, more sarcasm*). LOL! I'm sure your refs are much better.

Sounds like the makings of another great TRUE story or two. So if any of it ever happened, do tell. ;)

Last edited:
Awesome story, that's great you found someone perfect for you!!

Did I forget to send you a letter :D Haaa no love it's only a recent last few days things, but he's pretty cool (my own personal tickle toy that keeps on challengeing me no matter how bad he gets it) :)

yep, i guess i never got the memo :p

fightinggirl666, your stories are very nice. I love it. Is possible to know you better?
(for example in chatting in real time? ). Have fun!

Hey Francey!

In your competitions, did you ever have an opponent try to break a hold you had them in by trying to poke/tickle you? HA! That would be funny. I know it's illegal, so if it didn't work, that would really DOUBLE suck! It would be like deciding to break into a bank only to find that there's no money inside. Or did anyone ever get caught trying? Talk about embarrassing.

Or perhaps you tried and failed/succeeded? And if it worked, that had to piss of your opponent! You'd think that would be quite a weakness in that type of competition, so they'd probably be paranoid of you after that.

I wrote a fiction story about a PRO WRESTLER woman resorting to that. Not sure if it's illegal in the WWF (*sarcasm*) and even if it was, the refs never seem to be very good at enforcing the rules (*sarcasm*). They seem to be sooooooo easily distracted (*yes, more sarcasm*). LOL! I'm sure your refs are much better.

Sounds like the makings of another great TRUE story or two. So if any of it ever happened, do tell. ;)
No one ever really tries to tickle the crap out of ya
1)it's illegal
2)it's frowned upon obviously

But a few know I do slip in a couple of cheap tickles (very subtle, pretend it's a grapple) so that can have the odd impact on there psychology. I've had one or two try it back to me and they can't say much as they are not meant to be doing it but they often give a quick "unfair" or "dam" look :p But generally tickling has no role in 99% of any fighting I do in comps. No ones 'caught' because it's so subtle (and rarely happens anyway) besides what are you gonna say - owe that little girl poked me and it tickled and distracted me so thats why I lost! I doubt anyone would risk that embarasment (and besides no proof) :p

As for my own funny little after class playtime, well tickling is 100% legal there :) There are defently a lot of stories there :D

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back