• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklish Victims on the Rack - preview - 3/23/10

SilverCherry

4th Level Red Feather
Here is a preview from the new upperbody tickling clip, Ticklish Victims on the Rack. The clip shows segments from 8 different clips and features 8 different girls, all of whom are bound to the wooden tickle rack and tickled with fiendish fingers! The girls in the clip are; Veronika, Sara, Slyy, Hailey, Heather Silk, Brianna, Alexis Capri (A.K.A. Capri Anderson) and Destiny (A.K.A. Britney Brooks). You may remember Destiny (Britney Brooks), she was the very first one on the rack way back in 2007 :)

Hope you enjoy the preview!

I remember Sly's video where you guys had her feet locked in that contraption, "tickling her ticklish barefeet". Great video, the last 10 seconds were the best.

Is that the same Slyy from "She Loves Tickling?" The 'ler in that vid was amazing! :D

wow that was insanely hot! thanks for sharing!

Wow, this looks like a great collection of upperbody tickling!!!
I am wondering will you be doing on with feet only???
Also when will you guys put out another tickling dvd???

Great clip, thanks for sharing. :ty:

Like a greatest hits (and I did say "hits") medley!

That is an impressive body of impressive bodies you've tickled! I think you've had more knockouts than Joe Frazier.

that's looking great!!!, please more, more, MORE.
grtz.

SilverCherry great stuff. Hot ticklish women! What's it like to wiggle your fingers over so many lovely women. You have skills.

i watched this on a loop twice before i realized it was on a loop lol.

great machine and great reactions, love to see more

Wow, this looks like a great collection of upperbody tickling!!!
I am wondering will you be doing on with feet only???
Also when will you guys put out another tickling dvd???

Great clip, thanks for sharing. :ty:

Thank you! :) Yes, I'll probably release an an all feet clip as well. Not too sure when a new DVD will be released.

Thanks again!

Who's the blonde in the white bikini?

The blonde in the white bikini is Destiny. She goes by Britney Brooks now. She was the first one on that rack. I have some more stuff planned with her soon too ;)

Dude, I swear to God you have the best clips. I LOVE that contraption. I would love to see clips where the girls are tied and you are cranking up that machinie.. hearing the clicks and watching the expressions on the faces of the girls as they are being stretched.

God I LOVE that laugh of Alexis Capris'. That alone almost makes me cream. And the girl in the white bikini.. priceless. It's like she had no idea how to even react and goes into a panic mode.

Dude, I need to set me up a P.O. box so that I can order stuff from you without my ultra conservative wife knowing.

How do I get this clip and will you accept a cashier's check (no evidence)?

Oh I forgot to mention. I have another request. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE find you a 5ft nothing 90 pound Asian princess, place her on the rack, force feed her about a liter of water, leave her there for about an hour then tickle her mercilessly and without any breaks until she pees everywhere and you have a customer for life.

Happily bumping this thread because of Alexi Capri’s recent involvement in the Charlie Sheen hotel incident being discussed here.

my husband would love to see me writhing--well as much as I can as I'd be stretched--on your rack!

Holy wowsers! I love your rack clips - I only wish you could make a video where a girl is either carried in unconscious or brought in by force, stripped and strapped down and then tickled, feet included, of course. Tickle clips like love making are wonderful but the foreplay makes it so much better. The scenarios are endless - a loan officer, a realtor, a sales girl who need convincing to lower their prices or approve deals; a burglar who breaks into the wrong house; a hotel guest receiving a surprise visit from a local tickler; etc. A video, too, where the tickler talks, taunts and teases the girl as he tickles her. How great that would be!

What's New

5/19/2024
There will be Tivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT! Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back