• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Isle of Aphrodite part 4 F/f, noncon

i64ever

TMF Regular
Here we go again! If you need to catch up, here are the first 3 episodes.

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=194988

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=195319

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=195729

Cheryl was in hell, her screams piercing through the trees on the island. She was being tickled beyond her limits, suffering a torment unknown to her in the eighteen years she'd been on the planet. And there was nothing she could do about it

She was still trapped in that damn hole, her bottom almost resting on the bottom, body folded up to fit inside, her knees practically pressed against her breasts. Only her arms, head and feet managed to stick out. This left her in a very vulnerable position, one her friend Allison was exploiting mercilessly.

Allison had been tickling Cheryl's feet for what seemed forever, holding her ankles in the crook of her elbow and just raking her long, red fingernails over her soles again and again and again.

“EHE EHEH EHEHEHEH EHE H H EH EHE GAAAWWWDD HE EHEH EHEH MEERCCCYYYY EH EHEH EHEH MMERRRRCCYYYY HE EHEH EHEH EHEHH PLEAAASSSSEE EHE EHEH EHEHEH CANNNN'TTTT HE EHEH STANNDDD HE EHEHEHEH ITTTT!!!!”

“Are you sure?” Allison taunted, “Can't take even just a bit more? Are to so weak that this is all that it takes to make you be like a little girl?” She had all five fingernails poking into the soft skin on the bottom of Cheryl's foot, swiping them from side to side, up and down. Cheryl's size five feet were so small that Allison could tickle the entire sole, from toes to heel in just one flick of her wrist.

“HE EHE EHEH EHEH NAWWWOOO HE EHEHEH YEHE EHEH EHEH EHEHH EHEHEH NAWWWOOOO O O H EHEH MORRR EHE EHEHEHEH!!!! AH AH AHAH A A A AHAHAHH MEERRRCYYYYYYAH AHAHAH!!!”

Allison didn't give her any. Her long red fingernails just kept dancing over the soft skin, leaving long red marks in their wake. Cheryl's soles were just so small that when Allison did put all five fingers on one of them they covered the entire bottom of her foot with a field of tickles. It was more than Cheryl could take.

Cheryl banged her fists on the ground in hysterical rage, tears flooded down her face. The tickling was overwhelming, seeming to seep from her poor tormented feet into every cell. With her body trapped in a hole, there was nothing she could do. She was shaped like a 'V', with her breasts and knees almost touching. Only her head, arms and feet poked out.

All she could do was wiggle her feet, try to keep them away from Allison's torturing digits for just a second, but Allison's fingers always seemed to move faster. Even when Cheryl wiggling sole in front of another, Allison simply started tickling the new sole. It was hopeless. All she could do was laugh, and she did using every inch of breath she could get into her lungs and then some.

“Because right now, I'll bet there isn't anything you wouldn't do, no matter how humiliating or emotionally scarring, if I would just stop, right?” Allison teased, moving her fingers just a bit slower, a bit lighter, always varying her technique to drag every last chuckle out of her friend.

Cheryl continued her hysterical screaming, not even trying to answer. She hated those fingers, hated them as they skated over her soft flesh, creating sensations she'd never felt before. Her lungs were on fire and her vision blinded by her own sweat and tears.

She would. She would have done anything to make this stop. Oh god, let it stop!

Finally, Allison did stop, giving her friend a break. She had been letting Cheryl rest every ten minutes or so, letting her regain some strength. But Cheryl knew that when the tickling started again, it would be worse than before.

“Please...please Allison <gasp>, no heh hehe more heh <gasp> Can't heh eheh stand he ehe this!” Cheryl tried to speak even as her lungs gasped for air like a nearly drown swimmer, “Why are <gasp> why are you doing<gasp> this to me! We're friend, and I hate this! Please stop!.”

Allison just shrugged. All her life she had been under somebody else's control. Her parents had been strict authoritarians, telling Allison what she would and would not do for as longer as she could remember, never letting her decide anything for herself. Her cheerleader coach had been the same way, with a list of team rules longer than your arm. Break one of them, and you were off the squad. Even her boyfriends had been domineering, calling all the shots on their dates.

But now, she was the one in charge. She was controlling Cheryl, every tiny wiggle of her fingers making the redheaded nerd feel exactly what Allison wanted her to feel. The tiniest motion of Allison's hand sent Cheryl in endless laughter, forced her body to quiver and shake like she was having a seizure.

“Your enjoying this!” Cheryl shouted, seeing the smile on Allison's face, the twinkle in her eye, “Why? You've been tickling me all day! Why? You've never been a touchy feely type of person! Yet now you can't keep your hands off of me. Me! Why! O you....do you want me? Are you...gay?” Cheryl asked, her voice shrinking? What would she do if the answer was yes?

“Oh no,” Allison shook her head, “Don't try your psychology on me!” She turned her back on Cheryl, reaching for something the redhead couldn't see, started pulling on something resting on her lap.

“That's it, isn't it?” a light bulb was going off over Cheryl's head, “You want me! It's like a lust...a craving is growing inside you! I feel it too! If you had fallen into this hole, been trapped, vulnerable, I might have gone nuts tickling you too! don't know what it is, what's coming over us, but we need to fight it, resist, not play silly tickle games that will just make us lose control!” Cheryl said as confidently as she could, hoping her words would break Allison out of whatever spell they were both under.

Allison did listen while her hands kept working. Hadn't this gotten out of hand? Tickling Cheryl while they were collecting firewood had been a lark, a little fun horseplay. Innocent, though maybe she had gotten just a tad to into it. Then, finding Cheryl trapped in the hole...tickling her feet had been a practical joke, taking advantage of a helpless friend, the way the first girl to fall asleep at a sleepover got her hand in warm water or her bra in the freezer. Allison had just meant to do it for just a little while, make Cheryl giggle and beg to be set free. That was all!

But her laughter...Cheryl's laughter kept growing on her. The more out of control it got, the more beautiful it sounded. Allison couldn't help herself. Soon she wanted to hear it more and more, NEEDED to hear it! And Cheryl's tiny feet...Allison had never been into that kind of thing, but her soles looked so pink and shapely, felt so soft and wrinkly... the way they quivered underneath her tickling fingertips and Cheryl's toes wiggled...!

Allison found the thought of not hearing Cheryl laugh, not seeing and touching those feet...unthinkable! She needed more!!! She turned back around to face her friend, something clenched in one of her hands.

For just a second, Cheryl thought Allison was going to listen to her, that she was going to stop tormenting her, pull her out of the hole and go back to warn the others that something strange was happening. But then, a breeze stirred, blowing Allison's blond hair. And her eyes got a far away look in them, like she was hearing a song Cheryl couldn't make out. Her fingertips drifted down Cheryl's bare soles, softly, feeling the lines and creases covering them. And she was gone.

Then Cheryl saw what Allison had in her hand. She was clenching both shoelaces, taken from her Nike's that had been discarded what seemed hours ago. Without another word, Allison grabbed both her ankles again. This time, Allison didn't tickle. Instead she tied both of Cheryl's big toes together with one shoelace, and her ankles together with another. Cheryl was so weakened by this time, her leg muscles turned to jello by the constant tickling, there was little she could do to resist..

A look of horror grew in Cheryl's green eyes as she realized that her feet were now even more helpless than before. She could barely wiggle them, couldn't use one to protect the other. Now all Allison had to do was hook one long index finger in a loop she left in the laces, and her soles might as well have been served to her tickler on a silver platter.

The tickling started again almost immediately, five fingers, raking down one sole then up the other, sliding fast as lightning. There was nothing left for Cheryl to do but howl.

“You're trying to trick me, Cheryl,” Allison said bitterly, as Cheryl's high pitched laughter began to echo again, “You're just trying to embarrass me, making me feel guilty, ashamed, think I'm having wicked thoughts! Think anything you want just so I'll stop tickling you. Well, you don't control me, hun. Quite the opposite in fact.”

“HA AHAHA AH AH AHAHHAHAH NAWWOOOO AHAHAH LISTEEH EHE EHEHHEHE LISTTT EHEH EHEHEHEHHEH AAAALLLLLLIIIISSSOOOOOONNN AHA AHA AHA AHAHHA AH LISSSTTEEENNN AHAH AHAH TOOHO HOHOHO HO TTOOOOOOHOHOHOO MEH EHE EHE EHHHEHH EHEHEH YOOHOHUU HHHUUUHUHU NEEEEEEEEEHE HEHEHEHEHEEEED HEELLLPPPP!!!!”

Allison pulled back on the shoelace hard, bending Cheryl's feet backwards, giving them almost no slack, making the skin as taut as a drum. Then Allison attacked the balls of her feet, dancing five sharp nails over those tender pads, digging in to the tender flesh, increasing her friends suffering, making her laughter grow even louder.

“Its not about lust, Cheryl, its about control! Right now, I own you! You are mine, my slave, my pet! You will do whatever I say, whatever I want! Do you understand?” All her life, Allison had been owned, owned by her parents, her teachers, her boyfriends. They had made her decisions for her. Her parents had put her into cheerleading, her coach made her diet, her current boyfriend even made her wear the skimpy clothes all the other girls hated her for. But now, it was her in control! Allison would decide and Cheryl would obey. Obey or be punished!

“HE EHE EHEHE EHE E N N N EHE EH EHEHH EHEH NNNEVVVVV H EHEHEH NEEVVVV EEEHEHEHEERRRRR NEEEVVVVEEEEERRRRERERERR HE EH EHEHEHH EHEHH I'LLLL HE EH EHEHH EHEH GEEHEHEHEHEHHEEEEETTT OUUUHHUUUUUUTTT EHE EHEHEHHEHEHEH YOOHUHULLL HE EHEHE EH SEE EHEHEHEHEHEH!!!”

Cheryl went ballistic. She waved her arms wildly, looking like she was trying to signal an airplane, her head whipped from side to side so fast, her ed hair formed a fiery corona around her head. Tears quickly blinded her again. She knew she was truly in trouble. Those words coming from Allison's mouth were nothing her friend would ever have spoken. She had been grabbing at straws a minute ago, but Allison had changed, been changed, and Cheryl knew she was going to take the brunt of that change.

“And what difference would that make if I let you out? I can do this to you any time I want, hole or no hole. You are mine Cheryl Ramsey.” Allison made a 'V' with her middle and index fingers and ran them down both of Cheryl's soles like a lightning bolt. Then she attacked the crease running down the middle of the balls of her feet, index finger scratching at the one on her left sole and middle finger attacking the crease on her right. With Cheryl's feet so tiny and tied right next to each other, it was easy to get them at the same time.

“You see,” Allison continued as if deaf to the cacophony of hysterical cries now pouring out of Cheryl's lips, “I know you falling in this hole was a happy accident, but I don't need you trapped. All I have to do is sneak up behind you and start tickling your ribs and sides. It won't take long before your weak enough to wrestle to the ground and pin. Then I start in on your belly, probably slipping a hand underneath your shirt to wiggle my fingers over the warm skin directly. Maybe press my other hand into your hipbone, really drill in deep.”

“AH AHAHH AHAHHHAHAH NAWWWWOOWOWOO AHA AHAH AHAHAH AH AN N NAOO AOOAO NONONONONO AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!! DONN''TT HA AHAHH DO HUU HUHUHUU THAHAHA AHAHAHTTTT!!!!!”

Even Cheryl did not know if she meant don't tickle her feet like that or don't do the horrible things Allison had just said. She could picture exactly what Allison had described, could feel those hands on her ribs and belly, Allison pulling her down, pinning an arm and tickling her harder and faster. It couldn't, shouldn't be, but...

Allison knew she was getting thee response she wanted. She had found a really good spot on Cheryl's sole. Her two fingers were barely wiggling, traveling at most an inch up and down, always staying on that vertical wrinkle, yet she had Cheryl shrieking as loudly as she had using five fingers scribbling across her sole randomly. The more she tickled her friend, the better she got at it.

“Oh, you'll try and get away, but you know I'm stronger than you. I can wrap my legs around you really tight. Cheerleading has made my calf and thigh muscles into iron. In a few minutes, get your arm or leg pinned beneath my leg. And every second I tickle those sweet ribs of yours or your armpits, you get even weaker. Soon, you'll be like a rag doll. Then it should be easy to slip your shoes and socks off, get your ankles into some kind of leg lock, then we're right back here. You being tickle tortured, as much as I want as long as I want.”

Oh god! Cheryl knew it was true. Even as sweat literally dripped from her face, even as she slapped the ground in hysterical frustration, bounced her bottom on the hard ground, cried out in defiance and begged for mercy, laughing and laughing, she knew Allison was right. Her friend was too strong and she was too ticklish for Cheryl to prevent this from happening again. Her fight wasn't just about getting out of this hole! She needed to find a way to stop Allison from ever tickling her again.

“That's not going to happen. I LIKE tickling you! I want to keep tickling you! Maybe I'll go to the same college your going to, become your roommate. I'll be able to tickle you every day! Or I can get a job at whatever minimum wage factory you work in. I'll be able to tickle you on our lunch break.”

Allison slowed down her fingers, dragging them over her arches at an agonizing speed, letting Cheryl catch her breath a bit but forcing her to feel the tickling even more. She started letting her fingers vibrate, quivering them over Cheryl's all too sensitive sole, pressing her fingertips more firmly into the balls of her feet.

“AHA AHAH AHH PPLLLEEAAASSSSSEEE AH AHAH AHAHH AH AHHHA PLLEEAASSSSEEE AH AHA AHAH NAWWWOOOOOOO AAALLLLISSSOOONNN HA AHAHAH NAWWWTTTT HA AHAHH THAAHAHAHHAHAHAAATTTTTT HA AHAHAHAHAH DOOOONNN'TTT HAHAHAH TICCKKLLEEE AHA AHH AHH MEEHEHEH LIKKEEKEEEE AHAHAH THAAHAHAHAHAAATTTT!!!”

Cheryl was going out of her mind. Exhausted from the tickling, her willpower and common sense were almost gone. She needed the tickling to stop! At that moment, everything Allison said rang true. Cheryl could believe the blond cheerleader when she said she was going to devote her life to tickling Cheryl. In that moment, Cheryl just knew that the future Allison predicted could happen, despite all logic to the contrary.

“OK, how about I tickle you like this,” Allison slipped her index and middle fingers from the crease in the middle of the balls of her feet to the base of Cheryl's big toes. There she began lightly scratching the pad, wiggling her nail into the crease where the toe met the foot.

Cheryl absolutely exploded. After all she had endured, this tickling was just too much, pushed her past some invisible boundary. The noises that came out of her mouth were positively inhuman. Her toes wiggles wildly, clenching together like a fist one moment, spreading out wide the next. Each toe seemed guided by a different will. All except her big toes. Tied together, the just hung there, two big targets for Allison's slender fingers to bullseye.

“Tickling you like this everyday, getting these pudgy little piggies for hours at a time. And it can even get worse.” Allison taunted, so firmly in control now, she could feel Cheryl's heart racing, and her will breaking. She was almost done Time to get push Cheryl one more critical step.

Allison moved her fingers moved up less than an inch, headed straight for those immobile big toes. The tips of her two fingernails start drawing circles underneath them, tracing some pattern that cut through Cheryl's skin, seemingly rubbing her very nerves, while Allison's thumb and pinkie managed to reach out and bury themselves beneath both of Allison's pinkie toes.

Cheryl's eyes, which had been blinded by tears, suddenly opened wide at the shock of the new touch on her piggies. They held a look of torment, of suffering. Her mouth opened wide as a snakes, but nothing came out except a weird gurgling noise. It was as if the tickling was too much for any laughter to do it justice.

“Now,” Allison said softly, “We can do this everyday for the rest of your life, tickling you everyday for hours at a time forcing poor little Cheryl to laugh and laugh and laugh, such terrible, terrible tickling. Or...”

The pause seemed eternal, as if giving Cheryl an opportunity to let her choices sink in. With her eyes staring straight at Allison, it seemed as if her friend changed, Allison's features growing blurry, melting, as if two different faces were holding the same spot..

“Or you can give yourself to me,” Allison's voice suddenly changed as well, sounding nothing like the blond cheerleader Cheryl had known since childhood. The voice that came from Allison's lips had an almost magical tone to it, wispy yet impossible not to listen too, piercing, commanding.

“Obey me. Follow my every order. Become my servant. Do as I say. Want me. Love me,” Allison continued, her voice twisting in the air, practically glowing with power. It was almost unrecognizable as human, but Cheryl was no longer in any state of mind to notice.

The toe tickling was off the scale, absolutely short circuiting any conscious thought going on in Cheryl's head. Something about the way Allison talked, short little sentences in a strange tone was so hypnotic. Her silky sweet words filled the gap in Cheryl's mind. The words penetrated to the core of Cheryl's self and found nothing there to block them, nothing for them to overwrite. Those words became a mantra for Cheryl, etched into the core of her being, something to hold onto in a world gone mad.

“Well,” Allison whispered, a note of yearning mixed with impatience.

“YESSSS HE EHE EHE EHEH EH YEEESSSSSS NAWWOOO TOOOOEEEEHEHE EHESSSSS HE EHE EHEHEHE NAWWOOOO HE EHEH EHEHH EHEH TOOOEEEEEESSSS HEHEH EHEH ANNYYYTHIINGG HE EHEH EHEHEH ANYYTHINNGGG EHEHEH EHEH YOUHUUUUHUHUHU HEHEHE EHEH WANNNTT EHEHEHEHEHEHEHH JUSSTTTT HEHEHE MEERRRRCYYYYY!!!!!”

“So, you will do what ever I say, be my creature, and in return I will keep my hands off your feet for a while? Do we have a deal?”

“HE EHEHEHE EHEHEH EHEH EHE YEEHEHEHEHEHEEEEESSSSS HE EHEH EHEH EHE YEEE E YEEEEHEHESSSS YES EYES EYESHEHEHEEHHEHEHEEHH GAAWWDDD HE EHEH HEHE ANNYTHINGGGHEHE EHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH EHEHEH!!!!!!”

Allison stopped. As Cheryl lie there gasping again for breath, it was like part of her brain was till turned off. She had no thoughts for the consequences of her newly given oath, no worries or embarrassment, just a profound relief that the tickling had stopped and her muscles could finally begin resting.

Then Allison grabbed her ankles again and lifted her feet higher.

“Wait! You promised!” Cheryl cried out, “Aren't you going to let me out?”

“Not quite yet,” Allison said, her voice sounding more normal but quite lustful, “We're not done. I promised to keep my hands off your feet. I do have other ways to...stimulate them.” Allison licked her ruby red lips, tip of her pink tongue sneaking out of white teeth.

And panic gripped Cheryl once again.

More next week

Gotta agree with milagros. This story was a bomb! It was so good I had to go read the three previous installments right after I finished this one.

Awesome work bro!

Amazing story! You never disappoint! I love your work... Can't wait for part 5.

my god it's soooooo intense......there is nothing like the story or how you're serializing....you making me nuts

awsome story.. looking forward to the next part. maybe some more in the sea.

What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back