• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Last Laugh Sowilo 1: Melanie's feet tickled in the horizontal stocks (F/F)

The Last Laugh

3rd Level Green Feather
Hello everyone! Here is a preview for Last Laugh Sowilo 1, starring two new models:

Melanie: 19, 5'6", size 7
Sophie: 21, 5'6", size 8

"Melanie gets to experience the horizontal stocks from the receiving end. Not sure she’s very happy about that, though. Her big toes are tied, making her feet even more vulnerable under Sophie’s enthusiastic fingers. Sophie has a bit of trouble keeping the armchair and stocks perfectly stable (I eventually fixed the problem in later shoots), but it’s nothing major and it doesn’t interfere with her work. For some reason that I don’t recall, the verbal exchanges between the girls alternate between French and English, somewhat accented in Sophie’s case."

Attachments

• llsowilo1.jpg
    llsowilo1.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 1,870
  • llsowilo1_preview.wmv
    6.3 MB · Views: 1,360
You guys make some of the best "girl next door" tickling videos..

Melanie has Yummy size 7 Feet!!!

Very nice clip, thanks for sharing.

Nice setup! I likle the way they have her feet right at their disposal!!

Nice setup! I likle the way they have her feet right at their disposal!!

It's an interesting position for sure. It makes the ticklee very helpless and the tickler has very easy access to her feet. It's not without its disadvantages, though.

It's kind of awkward to film, as I can't get both the ticklee's face and her feet at the same time without holding the camcorder sideways, so I typically get a lot of shots of the feet, with occasional shots of the ticklee's laughing face. Getting the chair through the door is a pain, so I almost never take it out of my bedroom. But the bedroom doesn't allow me to move around a lot. In fact, I usually have to stand on my bed, which isn't the most stable surface to shoot from.

Removing the stocks from my massage table and screwing them into the back of the chair is a tedious process. It even involves the use of a flashlight. The other way around is a somewhat easier, but it's still annoying. And since I often like to use both setups during the same shoot I have to spend several precious minutes making the changes. It might not seem like much, but I do try my best to make the shoots go as smoothly as possible so that the models won't get too tired, bored or impatient, so I often feel kind of rushed during shoots, which is unpleasant, and I wish I didn't have to move equipment around like that.

Another problem I used to have is that the chair would topple a little if the tickler leaned forward over the stocks or if the ticklee pulled down hard enough. Nothing dangerous, just annoying, as well as startling for the models. I've come up with a fix since then, though, making the chair significantly more stable.

Finally, because of the position of the feet, the tickler often hides the toes while doing her thing. She can avoid this by tickling from the sides, but tickling the toes and getting the soles by going over the toes kind of comes naturally to the ticklers. Which is perfectly understandable, since the toes point straight in the tickler's direction. How could the tickler resist messing with them? Anyway, it's not a big deal, but I do prefer when the toes are more visible.

Ahhhh, the trials and tribulations of getting the perfect shots....... Well, the hard work pays off with the great results. Thanks for the effort.

From the preview I liked the shot where you could see the 'lee's face through the hole in the stock. A creative approach! It helps when the ler is all smiles like this one was. Thanks for sharing.

Ahhhh, the trials and tribulations of getting the perfect shots....... Well, the hard work pays off with the great results.

I thank you for the compliment. However, I would feel better about going to all that trouble if I were sure I was getting those perfect shots and good results. I guess I'm a bit insecure about my own material sometimes. I mean, my work obviously can't compare to that of many of the bigger, more popular producers out there, at least in terms of picture and sound quality (not to mention the HD format many are using now). Also, my models, while perfectly nice and reasonably ticklish overall, aren't usually the "hot babe" types a lot of people seem to favor, and their level of ticklishness isn't as consistent as the models from some other producers. I do realize there are people who enjoy and even prefer the kind of footage that I offer, but I have no illusions about having the potential to be one of the big players.

Sometimes I wonder if I wouldn't be better off sticking to simpler setups, like more standard sitting-in-stocks positions. They're easier to do, they take less time, and it's not uncommon that they yield better results because they tend to be more secure and more comfortable for the models than some of the more unusual positions.

From the preview I liked the shot where you could see the 'lee's face through the hole in the stock. A creative approach!

Heheh, yeah, I thought it was a nice touch too. That particular shot actually doesn't last very long in the full clip, but I figured it was a cute choice for the preview.

What's New

5/19/2024
There will be Tivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT! Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back