• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Has this ever happened?

Abellytickler1980

TMF Master
Have you ever tickled someone or been tickled by someone when you were supposed to be quiet? Like in school or a library? In a situation where laughter would have caused not only embarrassment but would have gotten you into big trouble?

One time comes to mind:

In tenth grade Spanish class, I was always tickling the sides of the girl next to me. She was annoying, always taking stuff, knocking my stuff off the desk. I would retaliate with tickling. One time, the teacher was mad with us and yelled at us to shut up. We were all in surprise as she left the room for the assistant principal. This girl took my bottle of liquid white and hid it in her pocket. I turn to the girl behind me and she gets a nasty idea. When 'A' (the nuisance girl) stretched to take off her sweater, her shirt rode up (which could not cover her belly) and her midriff was exposed. Girl 'B' (behind her) grabbed her arms and held them there so 'A' was stretched out. I dug right int her belly and she exploded!!!! I ran my fingers across her ticklish midriff with everyone cheering me on and one kid watching the door. I stuck my finger in her bellybutton and she almost cried. We got the signal from the lookout that the teacher was coming back, so we resumed her position. She did not have the guts to speak up about it because she knew that she would get it again! And I let her have it down the hallway back to our lockers anyway!

I used to tickle my sister in church when I was a kid. She'd get made as heck at me and I got wacked a few times by my grandmother fo rit but I always did it.

"If I dod it, I dit a wippin......ahhhhhhh....I dod it" Tweety Pie

I work the fronk desk of a 4 star hotel and occasionly at work Angela will sneak up behind me and tickle my ribs and thankfully she has allowed me to tickle her feet more than she has tickled me but it's always fun. She got me a couple of times in a meeting but it was always a quick poke compared to how long her tickles usually last :tickle:

I have a dear friend and playmate who works internationally. Several times he's had to return an important call in the middle of playing. I'm sitting (sometimes lying ;) ) there minding my own business and he'll come to me and start some gentle torture. It is DEVASTATING to have to be quiet and he knows it. SO wicked....:devil:

XOXO

Back when dinosaurs roamed the earth, I was attending a Media class. The teacher was going to give a lecture so I was looking for ways to amuse myself. I found a nice distraction seated in the chair in front of me. The girl was wearing a backless blouse and her back looked so soft and ticklish. So, I nudged the person sitting next to me and whispered, "Watch this." I took my pencil and placed the tip on the nape of the girl's neck. I slowly and gently traced a line from the nape of her neck down to the small of her back. As I did that, the girl uttered a rather loud "OOOOooooohooooohooOOOOoooh!" The teacher, of course, stopped her lecture and chewed me out big time. Thanks to that experience, I grew to LOVE tickling ladies' necks and backs! Ah, life is sweet!

hey lovegirlsfeet...i too work in hotels (when im not in school)...i was working at the front desk one day and it was an unusually slow day...so i was in the back near the PBX dept and one ogf the other girls who was working the front desk with me was sitting on a chair with her stockinged feet on another chair...i sat on her ankles and tickled the hell out of her feet...she was sooo damn ticklish it was awsome...it was the first hotel i have ever worked at so i think it got me started with a great idea of the industry...a bunch of ticklish girls who all want to get off of their feet from standing all day...whats up steph!
-marlin-

Never did that, but i busted ass a few times when i shouldnt have.

Hiya :bunny:

Oh man! I have friends who make it their mission in life to torture me that way! :Grrr: :woot: :D

By way of example here is a situation i have shared with a couple of PM friends that happened with a guy on a date recently.

This guy 'R.' and i went to the theatre to see what was a pretty heavy duty docu-drama of the last days of the third reich - he's really into history.

Anyway, while interested, i was deathly tired so i soon found myself head on his shoulder with eyelids too heavy to keep active.

Well, he must have noticed me dozing off because that's when he decided to get devilish.

All of a sudden i felt a scintilating sensation teasing a spot on my waist! my eyes fluttered awake i rubbed myself where the tickly feeling had teased me back to consciousness and noticed his male fingers resting on my slightly exposed side! I tried to glare at him but, i have to confess, it -uhm- came out more like a delighted grin, which was fortunatley or not hidden by the theatre dimness. :confused:

Nuzzling closer, i watched the movie some more only to feel myself drift off again.

Once more the teasing began. slowly at first just small feathery circles at my waist and a little forward to my tummy. The effect was immediate, waking me once more, only this time, just for fun, i decided to keep my eyes closed and savour the experience. :p

It took incredible will power to keep from jerking suddenly or giggling out loud at the tickles that slowly wore away at my self control. But with my quivering tummy and unavoidable shifting combined with my irratic breathing i know that he knew i was actually awake and faking my dozing. But the sweetie just played along!

He kept it up for what seemed like a good half hour! Until finally unable to take it anymore i succumbed and barely avoided laughing out loud by stretching up and giving him a deep warm kiss.

Until that night, I'd never known history of the 3rd Reich, could be so -er- stimulating. ;)

Great thread!

Many blessings,
Chickles_:)

I'VE NO IDEA WHAT YOU MEAN BY THIS HON! :jester:
Can you help me out of these heels? :angel:

XOXO

marlin400 said:
...a bunch of ticklish girls who all want to get off of their feet from standing all day...whats up steph!
-marlin-

Band Camp

I did post this previously somewhere else but I think it belongs here as well. During my days in the summer band camp, there was a girl that I was near who could always be counted on to roll up her shirt and show off her belly. As we sat on the grass listening to boring announcements at the end of the day, she was on her back, belly showing, so I starting lightly tickling her. Of course she could not laugh or else we'd be running laps or doing pushups. So she's forced to endure the tickling, which I make progressively worse for her. By dismissal, she can't move. I pretend that I'm going to give her a hand, but instead I tickle her some more.

Elementary School

In elementary school, when we'd walk to lunch, it was single-file in alphabetical order. Anyway, in 4th grade, the girl behind me would try and tickle me on the way. She'd grabbed my sides and see if I'd laugh. Whenever we'd stop, I'd turn around and run my hands across her belly and she would squeal. Everytime we got caught, we would get a demerit. Good times.

Like in a Chinese restaurant... a diner? The hallway of a hotel? WalMart? Gas station... walking down the street, a coffee house? Yeah, that my my whole weekend. Seeing how innapropriate I could be.

My roommate tickled me on Pirates of the Carribean once a few years ago. He was such a dork. :) I just laughed and I didn't care about the weird looks. ;P My (at the time) best friend was sitting next to us and later that day when I was being a snot she told him to tickle me again...and he didn't do it!! WTF??? Ah well...

And featherfingers, that happened to me when I was a kid; a neighbor kid took a pencil and drew a line down my back while we were sitting around. He only did it once though. He was a dork too. :D

~QH

Another church tale

Back in 2000, our church had a Thanksgiving banquet and the youth of the church had to be servers. So we were going back and forth between the kitchen and the dining area. While we were in the kitchen, I was standing behind this girl was a year older than me. Light-skinned, short haired, flat stomach. The cooks were preparing the plates for us and they had told us we were making too much noise. So the forementioned girl turned to me and poked my stomach. To get even, I put my tray down and squeezed her sides and she squeeled. She turned to me and smiled, so kept doing it. At one point, I slid my hand inside her blouse (it was a button-down shirt, so I had to insert my fingers inside the area between the buttons) and starting tickling her bare stomach. She was laughing silently!! She let out another squeal when I strategically placed my finger in her bellybutton!!! So eventually, it was our turns, and that ends this story. I got her again later that night, but that story does not fit here so I will put it somewhere else for your enjoyment.

QueenOfHearts said:
And featherfingers, that happened to me when I was a kid; a neighbor kid took a pencil and drew a line down my back while we were sitting around. He only did it once though. He was a dork too. :D

~QH

Queenie, are you insinuating that I was a dork for tickling that girl's back like that? Hmmm... I'd be happy to reenact that moment for you if you're ever in Tucson. I won't limit it to one time, though.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back