• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Comming to Seattle soon.

BoyOBoy

TMF Regular
Hello everybody. Young professionnal here. I may be in Seattle soon for a conference. It'll be my first time there. Any interresting things to do and see? I'll need a guide...

I'm a Seattlite as well... let us know when you're coming and we can all meet for lunch if nothing else...

Cool. There are some of my species here. Hey. As soon as I have news I'll get intouch.

Any tickling by the way up there? lees/lers...

Hey you are a very active area. Had much difficulty having an answer while publishing to LA people.

I do like being a ler or a lee. I like role playing, bondage and such. It's a very cool sensation.

You Guys are terrific. Hope to know you more.

Ticklishly yours
BoyOBoy

BoyOBoy said:
Hey you are a very active area. Had much difficulty having an answer while publishing to LA people.

I do like being a ler or a lee. I like role playing, bondage and such. It's a very cool sensation.

You Guys are terrific. Hope to know you more.

Ticklishly yours
BoyOBoy

Actually, I think you have that exactly backwards. ;)

The reason why you have gotten Seattletickler and I to respond is that there is in fact no "tickling scene" whatsoever here in Seattle that I am aware of. I'm sure they are there, but most are completely closeted/anti-social. I suspect that some are alreaddy paired up and satisified with that. So, no gatherings, no munches, no orgiastic tickle-parties. Nada. So, even getting together to have lunch with a fellow 'phile (even one you have no interest in "playing" with) has a certain appeal....

LA, on the other hand, has a sizable, gregarious, and active tickle community and a thriving scene.... as well as at least three fetish clubs that cater to 'philes at least somewhat. So, when you posted to the LA people, you probably just got lost in the mad whirl of it all.... Feh.

Anyway, look forward to meeting you as well.

Well I just thought I'd reply since I've been invited to the lonely hearts club tickling group LOL!!!! I thought I'd just speak up for myself and let anyone who thinks that their is gloom and doom on the tickling scene here in the Pacific Nw to cheer up!!!!! Anyone who would like to come on up here to either tickle or chat or hangout or basically just getting to know others who might be into the scene welcome!!!!! "Life is not a bitch and then you die," Have fun and enjoy yourselves!!!!!!!!! [email protected]

Seattle Munch Forming

I'm not trying to be doom and gloom, honest! But I didn't want the OP to get the wrong idea and get all excited about visiting "a very active area", and then be disappointed....

Who know, maybe this proposed munch could be the start of something... a vitalization of the local scene and a start of somekind of ongoing community.

If there are any other PNW philes out there (you know who you are), please don't wait for a specific invitation to join us: just speak right up and post on this thread, Maybe we can turn this "three for lunch" thing into something bigger...

Hey guys,

Wow, I am very impressed. It could be fun to meet while I am there. You seem to be active members for a long time and know a lot about the tickling scene.

As soon as my trip is confirmed, I will get backt o you so we can plan on something.

Ticklishly yours.... <<<<----
Boyo.

If I can find a way to get up to Seattle, I would try and join you guys. I'm only around a six hour drive away. I will keep watching this post.

WOW. This thing is getting bigger and bigger. Cool. Where are you from dman?

It's going to be such a tickle talk party...

Hope to confirm soon when I come.

To be continued....

Ticklishly yours. <<<<----

BoyoBoy

I'm from Central Oregon in a town called Bend. It's cool but there isn't any tickle community and I haven't ever met someone who has this fetish. That's why I might try to bomb up there and meet up with y'all.

I'm in the Auburn/Federal Way area and wish you all the best of luck finding a tickle friend/partner!

dman68 said:
I'm from Central Oregon in a town called Bend. It's cool but there isn't any tickle community and I haven't ever met someone who has this fetish. That's why I might try to bomb up there and meet up with y'all.

Hey so fine of you to join us. 6 ours is a long run. Well I guess for tickling it's worth it.

hey hey. hope to have a godd tickle talk soon.

Ticklishly yours <<<<----
BoyoBoy

Although I wouldn't be able to attend anything in the short-term, the missus and I are considering moving back over near Seattle soonish. If that pans out, I think it would be fun to say howdy to all you other rain affeciendos out there. Until then, good luck on your ticklish journeys! I've been advised by a couple models that the S&M community has a good presence in/around Seattle, but not so much tickling. Guess it's all the rain and gloom that makes us cranky.

I'm also in the Seattle area, but more south in Federal Way like Tientickle. However I've been trying to get something started I'm friends and good companies with a lot of the local dominatrixes up here who are trying to help get something started as well.

Hey BoyOBoy;

I'll keep an eye on the posts here and see how my schedule fits in and "Hi", Oblesklk. My wife and I are curious as to where in Washington you currently reside. Feel free to contact us with a personal message either here or on Yahoo.

TNT

Finally we are discovering that the community is much larger up there that all of you thought. Hope to see you all in spring and maybe have some fun...

Ticklishly yours <<<<----
BoyOBoy

I'm not sure if anyone ever doubted that a tickling community in the Pacific Northwest doesn't exist, methinks that perhaps the community is just inactive, but where are the women?...lol

Play Safe...

Good Lord... I know this is an old thread... but it has got to be the most pitiful that I have ever seen, and therefore I just gotta put my two cents in.
I suppose this explains why I have never found a 'ler here in Washington. There are only 2 and they're on the other side of the damn state. Are we a sorry lot or what?

It is disheartening, yes. I've only ever found one 'lee here (which was a stroke of luck certainly), and it seems every effort to assemble to kind of community here in the Seattle area is doomed... even trying to arrange a simple munch.

Oh well, can't give up. Something will come together if we keep trying.

What's New

5/3/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back