• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Torture in SE Asia - FREE Movie Thread

MÿTicklingStudios said:
Hi all,

I have decided to open this thread as I intend sticking around this wonderful community we have here and posting more free tickling clips.

I thought it might be a cool idea for all my free tickling movies to be posted in the same place then you can easily find them in future.

I will come back and update this thread as I get new trailers ready. So enjoy!

Before you click... WARNING. The following free tickling clips are for ADULTS only, and may contain pictures of naked asian ladies, and quite possibly.. erect penis. If male or female genitalia offends you, then do not click.

1st up, and dedicated to wendy and peter:
The infamous "FUCK YOU" clip
Movie Link Here

2nd up: dedicated to various people, you know who you are, thank you!
The hogtied houdini!
Movie Link Here

As always, your feedback is most welcome, good or bad it improves me, and makes me stronger :firedevil
For those that support me and spend the time to write, all clips are dedicated to you guys, you rock.

woah! 2 clips for the price of one! (free) :eek:
wonderful! good work!

and keep your head up. despite the few haters out there most of us enjoy your work and your generocity! :bump:

Boycott This Company

This is not about personality attacks. This is about not supporting companies that indulge in what could easily be the practice-for-profit of forced sex slave labor. You just have to read the newspapers to imagine where they got those very young girls. I love tickling, adult tickling, genuine but consensual tickling, that doesn't exploit the vulnerable. This ain't that. I expect more of a conscience from our tickling community, and from this website in particular.

Boycott? lol, ain't gonna happen cause...
1) you couldn't be further from the truth
2) you are one of the minority

Forced sex slave labor? Really, what has this got to do with me or my company? "you can only imagine..." clearly you do too much of that already. Speculative imagination. As more movie clips are posted in this thread in future, your statement will look even more idiotic than it does already.

Expect conscience from our community? Thank the lord our community also has COMMON sense. Which evidently, is not all that common in your case.
llaugher2001 said:
This is not about personality attacks. This is about not supporting companies that indulge in what could easily be the practice-for-profit of forced sex slave labor. You just have to read the newspapers to imagine where they got those very young girls. I love tickling, adult tickling, genuine but consensual tickling, that doesn't exploit the vulnerable. This ain't that. I expect more of a conscience from our tickling community, and from this website in particular.

llaugher2001 said:

I have been sitting back here for a while enjoying the replies to myticklingstudios threads. I felt no need to reply until now. Let me educate you llaugher2001 because you are in obvious need of an education. I have been to thailand with my partner to visit with this producer. He is in fact our partner in ticklehorror.com and also our good friend (we provide the content for that site and he and his people design and push traffic to it as part of a wonderful affiliate program they have. THEY DO NOTHING ILLEGAL. The girls they use for there own content are LEGAL age asian girls who are PAID like any american model. The ler is instructed to push these girls and then they get there turn to do the same. EVERYTHING is CONSENSUAL. The tickle torture they produce there is so damn real some people are having a hard time with it understanding that its consensual I guess. But you have used some very dangerous words in this post and you are dead wrong sir.

Laney :Grrr:

http://www.ticklehorror.com

llaugher2001 said:

You're way out of line!

I really appreciate your support, but the comments of the few distract people's attention away from the clips and stops me getting the feedback I need to improve them.

I believe he is out of line too, so lets not let him distract the focus of this thread.

What did you think of the clips overall? :)

Stevereeno said:
You're way out of line!

sorry man but the first clip was a little hard i think, she obviously didnt like it at the end, and the slap at the end was a bit hard to

i dont hate the clips dude, i just think it was really a bit hard on the first free clip, the other was was one though :D

Cheers Laney. Although there is no telling some people. These are the same type of people that push to get all sorts of things banned cause of their own opinions, and unfortunately these opinions are generally based on limited information or lack of knowledge. Sad, but true.

laney said:
I have been sitting back here for a while enjoying the replies to myticklingstudios threads. I felt no need to reply until now. Let me educate you llaugher2001 because you are in obvious need of an education. I have been to thailand with my partner to visit with this producer. He is in fact our partner in ticklehorror.com and also our good friend (we provide the content for that site and he and his people design and push traffic to it as part of a wonderful affiliate program they have. THEY DO NOTHING ILLEGAL. The girls they use for there own content are LEGAL age asian girls who are PAID like any american model. The ler is instructed to push these girls and then they get there turn to do the same. EVERYTHING is CONSENSUAL. The tickle torture they produce there is so damn real some people are having a hard time with it understanding that its consensual I guess. But you have used some very dangerous words in this post and you are dead wrong sir.

Laney :Grrr:

http://www.ticklehorror.com

Laney, I think I'm falling in love with you - you're not only beautiful but a powerful and forceful warrior as well - an amazon in the truest sense - now if you had long black hair, almond eyes, etc.

boycott?

man....thats waaay harsh!
i dont think there is anything i can say that i havent said already.

laney, a reputable video producer, has already vouched for this guy.

lets get off this.... :xpeepsofa

Well I Love the Clips!

I think the clips are awesome. It's so hard to find real tickling. I would love to see more! I will check out your site. Have a great weekend.

Sweetbaby101863

Said it before and I really have to say it again. Top of the range clips. Hope you stay around here for a long time :)

I love the clip in the doorway - although I would have her so high up on her toes that there would be very little movement - cute girl, though, and very ticklish - I'll be buying that one.

I love your clips MyTicklingStudio! Thai girls are some of the best in the world, keep up the good work. I can't spell the Thai word for "tickle" but it sounds something like "jocka gee" and the girls in Pattaya are very willing if the Bahts are right.

YEAH! Those clips rocks!
Keep up the good tickling torture out of the limit!
I came here for tickling and tickling is what I see with this producer, not those faking laughs...
By the way:
"It's not like he's killing or rape the girls, just tickling you know? just furfill my fantasy" LOL you remember those lines? :evilha: :evilha: :evilha:

Hey guys and gals - the 'fuck you' clip was the first one nominated for the golden feather award for video of the year - why not give this producer a real boost of support and post a supporting message there. By the way, I don't know anything in Thai other than 'Baht' but the term 'jocka jee' even sounds ticklish - I can just imagine tickling a girl and going "jocka jee, jocka jee" instead of "kootchie koo". Hehe!

great clips..

i will say, you gotta alot of balls shooting that in thailand... no matter how many people you pay off, if the wrong person gets pissed you could be in alot of trouble....

koon maa jaak nai

What's New

5/13/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the most tickling clips in one place on the web!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back