• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Margie: One who got away (m/f f/m)

Em Es

4th Level Yellow Feather
Margie: One who got away (m/f, f/m)

When I was a college student in the fall of 1981 I met a cute little blonde named Margie, who was visiting her cousin and my friend Sharon at the campus. We seemed to connect, though I had no idea we would have as much in common as I was about to learn.

At a party during her stay, I invited Margie to come home with me. While she turned down that offer, we fooled around a little then and there. Not a bad counteroffer. The next day Margie, her cousin Sharon and I ran some errands together. During our travels, Margie and I pinched one another’s rear ends.

As this was about 25 years ago, I forget how long Margie’s visit was – it was at least a weekend but no longer than a week. Some time into her stay, Margie and I wound up alone in my apartment. At one point Margie sat on my lap and I tickled her midsection. As my fingers probed about her ribs and stomach, Margie laughed and squirmed. I noticed, however, that she wasn’t resisting me. It was as if Margie liked being tickled. That was a first to a naïve dope like me!

Always a klutz with women, I didn’t play Margie’s ticklishness and passivity that well, even though I of course enjoyed tickling her. I moved to make it as romantic as Margie would allow, setting the tickling aside in my pursuit.

Later as Margie and I prepared to leave my place, I raised the topic of tickling. I forget how the conversation went, but I was curious as to why Margie didn’t resist my tickles. But I do recall what happened when I mentioned I was also ticklish, as Margie lit up as if I had turned on a light in a pitch-black room.

“You’re ticklish?” Margie said. “I love to tickle!” Margie tickled me and, while I don’t remember all the details of the tickle play, at one point she said she would like to tie me up and tickle me.

But another detail I do recall: As we finally approached the door to leave, Margie dove into me, half-tackling as she tickled me one last time.

Before departing from her visit, Margie told me she was living in Newark, NJ, as she was a nursing student at one of that city’s colleges. My home town, where I would spend Christmas break, was not far from there, so Margie gave me her phone number.

But you know that youth is wasted on young people, especially the scared, insecure person I was as a young man. Newark? That may as well have been Baghdad the way I looked at it. Never mind that this little blonde woman had no problem living there.

The next sentence summarizes one of the greatest regrets of my life. I never called Margie. Of all the opportunities I’ve blown, it is near the top of the list, if not number one.

Would Margie have wanted to see me? Who knows – as any single who gets a phone number knows, by time you dial, someone’s mind could have changed. But meeting the first admitted female tickle freak of my life called for at least one phone call. Especially when you’re about as much a ladies’ man as the Pope, as I was.

The funny thing was, Margie’s cousin Sharon liked me. I liked Sharon as a friend, though, and never exploited the friendship as a way to get to Margie. Sharon and I lost touch not long after I finished school.

:sadcry: Margie, where are you today?

Last edited:
ahh the things we did when younger that we now regret.. i'm sorry. so she never did tie you up then? maybe margie is on this forum.. wow wouldn't that be great?

She didn't tie me up

Thanks, Isabeau. You are correct, Margie did not tie me up.

Yes, I've wondered if Margie is a TMF person. Of course, will she see this post, recognize herself and remember her encounter with me?

That was a great post Em Es. I think all of us have ones that "got away" -- I know I do. At least you've had some really wonderful experiences since, and I'm sure you'll have even more down the road.

To R414 and Sole Seeker

Guys, thanks for your readership and complimentary words.

R414, care to tell us about one you let get away?

Sole Seeker, if it's another story you want, please search this forum for my latest Mistress Kassandra review.

Em Es

Em Es,

I'm so glad you've continued to post. You've had some colorful experiences and you write very well. Please continue to share. In response to your question, there is one situation relevant to this thread.

I think everyone has missed out on an opportunity here or there. I truly don't know of anyone who hasn't.

In my case, there were many opportunities I didn't miss out on simply because I was willing to take chances and potentially make a fool of myself in order to seize an opportunity. In some cases, I think I was willing to
go further than others might if confronted with the same circumstances.

The one glaring missed opportunity that I sometimes think about was in college. I was in a student group, and I was being asked to speak at a press conference. At least two television stations were coming, and a congressman
(I won't say which one) was going to be there also -- he planned to introduce me. Needless to say, I couldn't miss this event, and I had to be there on time.

On the way there, I passed a tall, gorgeous college girl, barefoot no less, trying to hitckhike back to her dorm. I immediately stopped and offered her a ride -- and I can honestly say I've rarely seen such beautiful feet or such a pretty girl in my entire life. I immediately began thinking I could use the "class project" reflexology ploy that I'd used successuly a number of times before, and I truly think it would have worked... but there simply wasn't time to attempt it.

I politely delivered this beautiful girl to her dorm, all the while internally cursing the fact that she's crossed my path on the one night where I absolutely could not blow off my other plans and spend time with her. When I pulled up to the dorm, it became apparent this girl was having second thoughts about her decision to hitchhike, and I knew I'd never see her again.
This was a one-time chance... and I knew it.

What made this experience harder was the fact that I still had to go and be the primary speaker at the press conference. There was an entire room of people waiting to pepper me with questions, and I had to maintain my composure. However, the entire time I was at the podium, I kept thinking about the one who got away.. so to speak.

Last edited:
It is impossible to be sure, but . . .

R414, while it is impossible to sure, I would think the kind of woman who takes a chance and hitch-hikes also participates in a stranger's reflexology research! Especially if she's already barefoot when the guy who just picked her up asks if she will :rolleyes: put her feet in his lap! Thanks for a cool little anecdote.

Anyone else care to confess?

Em Es

I see your point. Honestly, I think this girl would have been willing to participate in my reflexology experiment. Again, it really stung -- knowing this was a five-star opportunity I couldn't even pursue because I was so pressed for time. If this had happened on any other evening, it would have been possible for me to act on it.

Not that I would have thought of it . . .

R414, I am not the fastest thinker. Were I the one who picked up that woman, I probably would have dropped her off before thinking of what I'm asking you: Did you request her phone number or wish you had later?

And, her name wasn't :rolleyes: Margie, was it?!

What's New

6/15/2024
If you need to report a post the report button is on its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back