• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Voodoo Doll Tickling FOR REAL! FREE Preview (6/12/2006)

tickler_n_black

1st Level Blue Feather
Barbie Doll Tickling FOR REAL! FREE Preview (6/12/2006)

Please note: We are not saying we are really using a Voodoo Doll. We are saying that in her mind whenever she see's the doll tickled she feels tickling. There is no spiritism or "evil spirits" at work here. Just simple hypnosis.

While under hypnosis Christine is instructed to feel the tickling on her body where the doll gets tickled. It worked like a charm and is 100% real. You'll be blown away. The power of hypnosis is really cool. Get your free look by downloading the clip below.

Last edited:
No offence but how do we know this is real? Looks faker then an fm concepts video. Of course, my opinion.

Armpit_licker said:
No offence but how do we know this is real?

If a person does not believe it's real, I can't force them to.
I suppose you could consider my reputation in the community and know that I would NEVER outright lie and tell you something is real if it wasn't. To the many people people here that have dealt with me on a personal level, they know I would not lie about this. I'm telling you this is absolutely real.

However, because it is so unique, and so amazing, I fully expect some to doubt it's realism. That's too bad though, because it hinders you from being able to enjoy this amazing tickling footage.

Thanks.
:)

I've seen this done in live shows repeatedly, and I am completely confident that it works.

tickler_n_black said:
If a person does not believe it's real, I can't force them to.
I suppose you could consider my reputation in the community and know that I would NEVER outright lie and tell you something is real if it wasn't. To the many people people here that have dealt with me on a personal level, they know I would not lie about this. I'm telling you this is absolutely real.

However, because it is so unique, and so amazing, I fully expect some to doubt it's realism. That's too bad though, because it hinders you from being able to enjoy this amazing tickling footage.

Thanks.

I know your rep...... Which is why I do not think you would lie. I question the GIRL acting ticklish, not you.

The girl is NOT being tickled....... if you stab the doll with a knife is it gonna hurt the girl? Just doesn't make sense...

Armpit_licker said:
I know your rep...... Which is why I do not think you would lie. I question the GIRL acting ticklish, not you.

The girl is NOT being tickled....... if you stab the doll with a knife is it gonna hurt the girl? Just doesn't make sense...

I don't know if hurting the doll would make Christine feel pain. I would never attempt such a thing. You need to understand that while she was in a deep hypnotic trance she was told "look at the doll and don't take your eyes off of it" and "when and where the doll is tickled, you will feel tickled."

Those are the only suggestions placed into her mind, and all I did to the doll was tickle it. I didn't do any harmful actions towards the doll. But yes, IF some asshole hypnotist suggested painful things then they would most of the time probably work. But that is the biggest NO NO in the world of hypnotists you can do (use hypnosis for negative things).

I realize you aren't asking me to cause pain, but in an effort to get you to understand how real it is for her, I'm telling that yes, if you put that suggestion into her mind (and she didn't fight that suggestion) then she actually would most likely feel pain. But that's SO wrong that I hate even discussing such things.

AL, her mind IS creating the tickling sensations on her body. She doesn't need to be touched to feel tickled while under hypnosis. THAT is why this is so amazing.

TIB

I do believe it could work as long as she wants it to work and, considering she actually AGREED to do a tickle video, I'd say she wants it to work.
Very, very interesting and original. Congrats

Goodieluver said:
Hypnosis works if the person wants it to work

Generally, that is absolutely true.
But I've found a few exceptions, where women "go under" so deep that they lose all inhibitions and almost blindly obey everything, no matter what. I believe there are some women who can be tickled in hypnotism even if they don't want to be.

But the general rule with most people is that the will only do what they are OK with doing normally.

Goodieluver said:
Hypnosis works if the person wants it to work

Don't buy it, sorry. Glad you do and I respect your opinion. The fact that some of you believe by hurting a doll you can hurt a person is pretty ridiculous to say the least.

Think if you stab the doll the person will have a womb with blood?? This is getting kinda creepy now. This isn't a horror movie folks, it's real life. This kinda stuff doesn't happen. Unless you believe in magic, the Easter Bunny, ect.

I am not knocking the guys who like this.... I just hope this isn't a continuing thing instead of the REAL tickling..... not a barbie doll being tickled while a girl sits a few feet away and laughs because she claims it tickles her through this fake doll...

RT is a great company... they are a respect company. I just find it hard to believe they would attempt something like this and pass it off as REAL....

Armpit_licker said:
Don't buy it, sorry. Glad you do and I respect your opinion.

I'm sorry. I won't spend any more time debating this with you. A person either believes it or they don't. People are currently buying the video clips, and that shows that they believe the truth. The truth being that the girl feels the tickling for real.

Enough about stabbing people's wombs please. This is about tickling.

Thanks.

tickler_n_black said:
I'm sorry. I won't spend any more time debating this with you. A person either believes it or they don't. People are currently buying the video clips, and that shows that they believe the truth. The truth being that the girl feels the tickling for real.

Enough about stabbing people's wombs please. This is about tickling.

Thanks.

That was merely an example of how this isn't realistic.

I'm done here. Thanks.

Armpit_licker said:
not a barbie doll being tickled while a girl sits a few feet away and laughs because she claims it tickles her through this fake doll...

Oh, one last comment.
Maybe the term "voodoo" is what is throwing you off. I'm not claiming its actual voodoo or an actual voodoo doll. The doll is just a representation for the hypnotized girl to watch and see where she'll feel tickled.

The tickling does not really come "through" the doll. The tickling occurs in the hypnotism. The doll is just the "trigger" for the tickling. If you can't comprehend that than I'm really sorry. Thanks for the discussion we had. (HAD)

Armpit_licker said:
Don't buy it, sorry. Glad you do and I respect your opinion. The fact that some of you believe by hurting a doll you can hurt a person is pretty ridiculous to say the least.

Think if you stab the doll the person will have a womb with blood?? This is getting kinda creepy now. This isn't a horror movie folks, it's real life. This kinda stuff doesn't happen. Unless you believe in magic, the Easter Bunny, ect.

I am not knocking the guys who like this.... I just hope this isn't a continuing thing instead of the REAL tickling..... not a barbie doll being tickled while a girl sits a few feet away and laughs because she claims it tickles her through this fake doll...

RT is a great company... they are a respect company. I just find it hard to believe they would attempt something like this and pass it off as REAL....

The mind is the most powerful organ of your body and can be tricked easily

This clip was somethin different and new to see, keep supplyin new twists and idea's i say

great clip as always TIB, its nice to see some new and different things in videos these days. excellent! peace.........BLUE_THUNDER

Armpit_licker said:

here here. what a joke, i can not believe all the suckers who actually believe this, hey guys, i am broke, wanna buy a bridge from my hometown? its a big bridge

I think its a really interesting concept TiB, and her reactions are cute.

But (and I only speak for myself here) I feel like its kind of like buying a pack of oreos and finding them without the cream in the middle, part what a lot of us love about tickling is actually seeing it happen.

Of course, thats just my opinion. I really do love your work, and I still think this is extremely innovative- (and I do believe that she can be tickled under hypnosis). And that's something you excel far greater than your competition in, innovation.

Keep up the good work man

BLUE_THUNDER said:
great clip as always TIB, its nice to see some new and different things in videos these days. excellent! peace.........BLUE_THUNDER

Thanks Thunder.
A lot of times when something new and different is unveiled, it causes controversy.

Pas génial!

Hey TIB,

I have to tell you that I'm a good fan of your work, indeed when I started my Internet moment, and so when I have discovered that I was not alone in this tickling passion, it was also with your website (the last one before cilp4sale and so on, I regret it by the way).

Anyway, this clip with the doll, in my opinion is crap, I'm really disapointed! Do you miss some tickling idea for creating new clip ? Ask me ;-) I'm telling it in total respect, Just I mean that It could be possible coz you're here as long as I'm here and even more for sure but I prefer to be honest with you, it's my way to be reliable with your work.

Yours,
Light

I think its hilarious. I was cracking up just watching the girl react to barbie's foot being tickled. So, to everyone who is debating this thing, just have fun with it. You don't have to believe it. Just believe that she is having fun. If that's not enough for you, then buy something else. :idunno:

LightTickle57 said:
Hey TIB,

Anyway, this clip with the doll, in my opinion is crap, I'm really disapointed!

Light, do some research on hypnotism and how powerful it can be, and how it can definitely make you feel sensations of almost any kind. You're not quite understanding that she was hypnotized and that's why she fealt the tickling. The doll is NOT really a voodoo doll. The doll was just a hypnotic trigger for the tickling to start.

And I'm sorry you paid so much money for that FREE preview clip you're so angry about downloading for FREE and watching for FREE.

What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back