• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Voodoo Doll Tickling FOR REAL! FREE Preview (6/12/2006)

AlienInDaHizous said:
I have a masters in clinical psych, and in no way, shape or form has anyone, EVER, produced ANY scientific evidence that supports the use and/or positive results from ANY form of hypnotism. It falls into the same catagory as psychics, telekinesis and all that other crap. It is utter bunk, snake-oil salesman, unproven shat....and I feel sorry for the people who even remotely think it might be real...your all being duped in the biggest way and it is a sad day in tickledom in where a company is running out of ideas and they resort to this shit. For shame dudes...for shame.

Alien man,
You just got toasted by uncleleo and nguantjsmith and many others in this thread in previous pages, regarding hypnosis. There have been tons of studies that show hypnosis, though still a phenomena, is real, and does actually take place.

Your "masters" hasn't appeared to help you that much. I hope it wasn't too expensive. Us running out of ideas? Quite to the contrary, this hypno-tickling is just one of many great ideas we've pioneered over the years. It's completely awesome, new, fun and REAL.

Why are you so vehemently angry over this? I'm not forcing you to purchase any of it. I don't mind you stating your opinion that you don't think its real and it doesn't interest you... but when you go too far and tell everyone on this forum that they are stupid if they believe it and that you somehow know its all fake, it makes me feel like I have to respond to your baseless attacks.

It is real. It's all real. I am there. I hypnotize them and see it. I don't plan for or allow faking. I throw away all tapes where the model is not able to become hypnotized (approx 2 out of 10 models). I regularly turn down gorgeous models who say they want to fake being hypnotized. So don't tell me it's not real. You are not there seeing it happen. I am. The models are there. Sometimes their friends are there too. It's all real so you need to stop lying to people when you have no authority to do so. Thanks.
:smilelove

It's been nearly 2 months since this was discussed. I thought I'd bring it back up so that any new members here on the TMF can comment on this "debate."
:)

tickler_n_black said:
It's been nearly 2 months since this was discussed. I thought I'd bring it back up so that any new members here on the TMF can comment on this "debate."

Seems like a cheap plug type of "bump".

why bring something back up that has been so controversial? You either love it or hate it. I definatly stand by my views on it.

I say produce all you want of this kinda stuff( I won't be buying it) but do not forget about the REEEEEAL tickling while your doing so. Because when it comes to the REAL tickling your company is above nearly all of the rest.

I hope that doesn't change or I hope these kinda clips won't tarnish your companies rep.

AlienInDaHizous said:
I have a masters in clinical psych, and in no way, shape or form has anyone, EVER, produced ANY scientific evidence that supports the use and/or positive results from ANY form of hypnotism. It falls into the same catagory as psychics, telekinesis and all that other crap. It is utter bunk, snake-oil salesman, unproven shat....and I feel sorry for the people who even remotely think it might be real...your all being duped in the biggest way and it is a sad day in tickledom in where a company is running out of ideas and they resort to this shit. For shame dudes...for shame.

Hypnosis has nothing to do with anything scientifically provable. It is the power of suggestion. It is falling into a state of relaxation so powerful that you are incredibly prone to suggestion. To explain, it isn't like a zombified "YES MASTER" feeling, it's more of a "yeah...sure" feeling. It requires a deep state of relaxation, a level of trust with the hypnotist, and an open mind. It doesn't work for everyone. It worked for me.

And as for the "scientific" argument, I absolutely HATE the argument that if science can't prove it, it doesn't exist. That is absolute, narrowminded, blithering crap. Whether or not TIB's clip is legit, the fact is that hypnosis can happen, and it is based on suggestion, not science. And if you can't believe in the power of suggestion, tour your local high school. I'm sure you'll find some shining examples of suggestion at work.

Wow 6 pages!

Wow 6 pages of comment for this clip! I dont know much about hypnotism but you are a master at promotion tickler in black and that you got this much response is sort of a hypnotism of getting people to respond so strongly and for that I hold my hat out to you. Like I mentioned in an earlier post this is quite a stunning young lady and I really wish one day you would put her in a "conventional" tickling clip. Ive purchased from you in the past and I really would purchase one again if she was in it.

Personally I can see how this debate has been split into 2 discussions

1. Is TIB's hypnosis real

2. Is Hypnosis itself real

Having not purchased any of TIB's clips I can't state if they are real or not but at the end of the day from the previews that it seems to be real enough.

I personally have no doubt that hypnosis is real it is simply a state of being extremely focused on one thing. You only have to go to youtube to look at all of the hypnosis clips now admittedly a few are obvious fakes however the majority are not now there are thousands of these clips don't try and tell me they are all acted out fakes as that is truly stupid.

Armpit_licker said:
Seems like a cheap plug type of "bump".

why bring something back up that has been so controversial? You either love it or hate it. I definatly stand by my views on it.

I say produce all you want of this kinda stuff( I won't be buying it) but do not forget about the REEEEEAL tickling while your doing so. Because when it comes to the REAL tickling your company is above nearly all of the rest.

I hope that doesn't change or I hope these kinda clips won't tarnish your companies rep.

It's just a discussion man. Controversial? For real? People each have their opinions about hypno tickling but that's about as far as this "controversy" goes. If everyone would just listen to me, the guy who does the hypnotizing and is obviously there at every shoot. I'm swearing upon my grandmother's grave that it is all VERY REAL.

End of so called controversy. ;)

:dogpile:

mstrtk45 said:
That has to be the stupidest thing I've ever seen

No problem. You get to have an opinion like everyone else.
So tell me though, are you saying that there is no such thing as hypnotism? And that no one can be hypnotised and everyone who ever claims to have been hypnotized (hundreds of thousands of people) are all lying and faking?

Last edited:
I've shot a couple more hypno-tickling sessions.
They are so damn fun! It's a real thrill to control a woman that way.

:triangle:

I thought I'd quickly add another thought on this (I posted before on the third page somewhere, I think).

I just wondered if there is anyone else out there like me in that....I no longer care whether the videos are real or not - I just don't find them interesting or exciting and have no desire to watch them or buy them.

Props to TIB for being the most prolific and deservingly successful producer around, but I just don't dig this at all.

theshire said:
I no longer care whether the videos are real or not - I just don't find them interesting or exciting and have no desire to watch them or buy them.

Props to TIB for being the most prolific and deservingly successful producer around, but I just don't dig this at all.

Well dang "theshire" it's a-OK if hypnosis doesn't interest you. Many people are not interested in it. In fact about 99% of the population of earth are not at all interested in tied-n-tickling videos. Yet that doesn't make the small few that dig tickling not like them.

We all have our likes and dislikes. You are more than welcome to not be interested.

However, the people that do love these hypno-tickling videos will always find them interesting, as do I.

opinion

tickler_n_black said:
Please note: We are not saying we are really using a Voodoo Doll. We are saying that in her mind whenever she see's the doll tickled she feels tickling. There is no spiritism or "evil spirits" at work here. Just simple hypnosis.

While under hypnosis Christine is instructed to feel the tickling on her body where the doll gets tickled. It worked like a charm and is 100% real. You'll be blown away. The power of hypnosis is really cool. Get your free look by downloading the clip below.

hypnosis work´s if the person who´s being hypnotized is willing to, conscientiously, play along.

if she(or he) agree to "act" according to the previously agreement, it´s gonna work. it´s not real, but of course it´s gonna work.

but if sells, if it is comercial enough to do, then do it. someone always buy. we all know that in the tickling busines we have fake, too much for my taste, but who´s gonna prove it? we simply just can´t!

the only thing I know is I don´t like it, and don´t even download the videos.

tickling is CONTACT, if nothing is in contact with the ticklish area, it´s NOT TICKLING.

But that´s only MY RESPECTFULLY OPINION.

PS - I have A LOT of doubts regarding the REAL "TICKLISHNESS"(sorry if is not a word) of the victims in the work of realtickling.com..........BUT........I still think they provide the best tickle content on the web. And I have to thank them for it.

Tickler_SP_BRA said:
if she(or he) agree to "act" according to the previously agreement, it´s gonna work. it´s not real, but of course it´s gonna work.

With the right kind of personality and mind ... I assure you ... it's real. There are definitely people who can be hypnotized for real and they cannot pull themselves out of it.

Your statement boasts that everyone who was/is ever hypnotized is just acting. That is simply not true.

I appreciate your opinion though, and thanks for saying we have the best tickling content on the net. I don't personally believe there is "a best" company. I think all companies have gems.

Personally I think the girl is laughing because she can't believe you're stupid enough to tickle a dolls feet

mstrtk45 said:
Personally I think the girl is laughing because she can't believe you're stupid enough to tickle a dolls feet

When touching the doll's feet with a feather makes her mind create tickling sensations on her own feet ... it ain't stupid. It's actually an incredible thing to witness when you're right there in the room, and more incredible to be the person in control of it all. It was hot.
:woot:

Last edited:
I found this paragraph very fitting...

The subconscious regulates your bodily sensations, such as taste, touch and sight, as well as your emotional feelings. When the access door is open, and the hypnotist can speak to your subconscious directly, he or she can trigger all these feelings, so you experience the taste of a chocolate milkshake, the satisfaction of contentment and any number of other feelings.

nWo-Cowboy said:
Hypnosis has nothing to do with anything scientifically provable. It is the power of suggestion. It is falling into a state of relaxation so powerful that you are incredibly prone to suggestion. To explain, it isn't like a zombified "YES MASTER" feeling, it's more of a "yeah...sure" feeling. It requires a deep state of relaxation, a level of trust with the hypnotist, and an open mind. It doesn't work for everyone. It worked for me.

And as for the "scientific" argument, I absolutely HATE the argument that if science can't prove it, it doesn't exist. That is absolute, narrowminded, blithering crap. Whether or not TIB's clip is legit, the fact is that hypnosis can happen, and it is based on suggestion, not science. And if you can't believe in the power of suggestion, tour your local high school. I'm sure you'll find some shining examples of suggestion at work.

yet, there are folks on this forum too stupid (strike the "stupid" comment and replace it with "ignorant") to actually read and study up on the concept of hypnosis before they shoot off their mouth with the, "this is fake bullshit" rant....

I personally know someone who stopped smoking through the power of suggestion. went from 2 packs of coffin nails to zero, after hypnosis. That's what really made me interested in reading and finding out more about it, so I wouldnt make some dumb and uneducated "if she's not being "physically tickled, she's not feeling tickle sensations" argument, like i've heard around here.....study the concept and interview the participants before you shoot off your mouth with the, "it just ain't possible" blast.... I also believe that it doesn't work on everybody, for a wide variety of reasons...

but here's my question for anybody that may know the answer....if a subject dislikes being physically tickled and finds it uncomfortable or even painful, can she still be hypnotised into being tickled through suggestion? can a person be hypnotised into putting their hand over a hot stove? i have heard that the subject has to be agreeable to the sensation or activity, even under hypnosis....can anybody confirm or clarify?...would a non swimmer jump into a pool under hypnosis?

jaba said:
but here's my question for anybody that may know the answer....if a subject dislikes being physically tickled and finds it uncomfortable or even painful, can she still be hypnotised into being tickled through suggestion? can a person be hypnotised into putting their hand over a hot stove? i have heard that the subject has to be agreeable to the sensation or activity, even under hypnosis....can anybody confirm or clarify?...would a non swimmer jump into a pool under hypnosis?

From my experience and also from what I've heard from some of the top hypnotists, generally 99% of the time a person that is hypnotized will not do something that will greatly harm them. And that's a good thing.

But still, there are the very rare minds out there that go completely "limp" and "helpless" under hypnosis and could very possibly follow a suggestion that at any other time they would reject instantly. But those folks are so rare and the circumstances have to be perfect for them to be that "deep under." But still, they are out there.

Armpit_licker said:
Don't buy it, sorry. Glad you do and I respect your opinion. The fact that some of you believe by hurting a doll you can hurt a person is pretty ridiculous to say the least.

Think if you stab the doll the person will have a womb with blood?? This is getting kinda creepy now. This isn't a horror movie folks, it's real life. This kinda stuff doesn't happen. Unless you believe in magic, the Easter Bunny, ect.

I am not knocking the guys who like this.... I just hope this isn't a continuing thing instead of the REAL tickling..... not a barbie doll being tickled while a girl sits a few feet away and laughs because she claims it tickles her through this fake doll...

RT is a great company... they are a respect company. I just find it hard to believe they would attempt something like this and pass it off as REAL....
Go you!!!!!!!

Hypno13 said:
Allow me to give just A bit of of observation and information. Some people are sceptics. Thats all there is to it. I learned a long time ago not to waste my effort on them. I have used hypnosis on people undergoing thyroid surgery, major dental procedures, and many child births, all with no other anethesia. I have done numerous stage shows, and demonstrations over an 18 year period I know it works. The AMA says it works, law enforcement says it works, millions of people a year who benefit from hypnosis say it works, study after study says it works, thats good enough for me.
I don't understand why some of you feel the need to give uniformed opinions of ignorance on something you have no knowledge of. Either buy it if it interests you, or don't and shut up. At the very least its a form of entertainment. At the most for this context, it's a great, creative, fun exploration of tickling and entertainment hypnosis.
Give credit to TNB for contribution and trying something new. You would think that people with our particular fetish or any fetish would be a bit less critical, a little more accepting and a lot more appreciative.

Go you!!!

What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back