• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ugly Betty promo

Prime

4th Level Red Feather
I dont know if this will be in tomorrows pilot episode. The actresses name is America Ferrera..she is quite attractive but for the show they change her appearance drastically. Here are a few caps plus a pic of what she really looks like and the way she looks on the show. Also one clip in 2 formats. Hopefully the actual segment on the show will be way longer.

Short, but definitely a sole tickle. :feets: Thanks for the clip and the heads-up. :D

Hopefully someone caught it and a clip will soon ensue.
Looks like it could be awfully good for a mainstream, primetime show.

Rob

Caught the show last night. I find her very sexy.

I have to agree with SYELLA, America Ferrera has a quality to her, some thing besides her disarming smile and warm personality, that draws one in.

Here is another promo for the show just a tad longer..hopefully it will actually air this week. They decided to put the air time for the show during the segment so my appoligies. Anyhow here is a little longer version in 3 different formats..The wmv format came out kind of blurry..not sure why..the other 2 are fine.

yea, I taped lost, and this promo was on my tape, it is longer, thanks

Nice second clip! I love how one of the other women is holding her leg down.

omg America Ferria is so hot, i saw an episode but i must have missed this but now im hooked thank u :bowing:

i checked America Ferrera's name on the IMDB and there is an ugly betty episode called "Queens for a day" i'm guess that will be the tickle episode.

*wonders how many TMF males are watching this otherwise made for women TV show to catch this infamous episode"

datickler said:
*wonders how many TMF males are watching this otherwise made for women TV show to catch this infamous episode"

Hate to burst your bubble, dude, but I'm a guy and I love the show. But then again, I also loved Kate & Allie!

I just hope the episode with the tickle scene airs before the show gets canceled. I don't think ABC had a lot of faith in this show, as they placed it opposite Survivor on CBS and My Name Is Earl and The Office on NBC. I know they have to put something on then but I doubt it would be something they had high hopes for.

datickler said:

Here!

This is getting just cruel at this point. Two weeks and they still haven't aired the scene!

They just floated it as a hook to get us all to watch. You know how all those TV executives kill one another to get the valuable 18-34 tickler demographic! ;p

Oh well. It's a decent show, nice satire on the shallowness of the fashion industry. I've watched much worse things for elusive tickle scenes. :upsidedow

seanc130 said:
Here!

This is getting just cruel at this point. Two weeks and they still haven't aired the scene!

They just floated it as a hook to get us all to watch. You know how all those TV executives kill one another to get the valuable 18-34 tickler demographic! ;p

Oh well. It's a decent show, nice satire on the shallowness of the fashion industry. I've watched much worse things for elusive tickle scenes. :upsidedow

I don't really watch the show. However, I do know when it's on and flip over channels to it hoping that I'd catch it, but I'm confident that a full clip of this would be made.

I'm very curious...

I wonder how many "takes" it took to get this scene just right?? :cool2:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back