• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ot, But Very Important

njjen3953

4th Level Orange Feather
Please consider signing the petition noted below. Thank you.

Let Your Voice Be Heard!

Protest Cendant's Discriminatory Policy!

http://www.ncsf-foundation.org/petition

The Cendant Corporation, which franchises thousands of hotels and motels
across North America, has issued a new "Controversial Guest" policy that
discriminates against people on the basis of sexual expression.
"Controversial Guests" are groups that seek to rent their facilities for
private conventions for consenting adults, and could include sexual
expression activities such as cross-dressing, swinging and
sadomasochism. If you're controversial, you're not welcome. Cendant has
warned franchisees-- including Ramada, Howard Johnson, Days Inn,
Travelodge, Wingate Inn and Super 8-- they could lose their franchise
licenses if they allow these groups to hold events in their
establishments.

Self-proclaimed "national interest groups" run by religious political
extremists find alternative sexual expression by consenting adults
objectionable to their anti-sex agenda. Groups such as the Concerned
Women For America have pressured the Cendant Corporation to issue the
"controversial guest policy" or face retaliatory action in the U.S.

Help the National Coalition for Sexual Freedom Foundation fight against
prejudice and discrimination by signing our website petition. Go to our
webpage: http://www.ncsf-foundation.org/privacy.html or go directly to
the petition at http://www.ncsf-foundation.org/petition.

You can help other ways too: distribute this Call to Action to your
friends who support privacy among consenting adults. We need many
signatures to be effective with Cendant. We also need the support of
allies and religious leaders who oppose this discrimination.

NCSF will protect the Internet privacy of every person signing this
petition. Therefore, your e-mail address will not be sold, traded, or
shared with any other organization.

###

The NCSF Foundation is a national organization committed to protecting
freedom of expression among consenting adults. We mobilize diverse
grassroots communities to help change antiquated and unfair sex laws,
and to protect free speech and advance privacy rights through legal
initiatives, outreach, and education to promote greater understanding of
sexuality and human rights. . The NCSF Foundation is dedicated to
ensuring that all consenting adults can express their sexual identity
freely and openly, without fear.

National Coalition for Sexual Freedom, Inc.
National Coalition for Sexual Freedom Foundation, Inc.
1312 18th Street NW, Suite 102
Washington, DC 20036
Phone: 202-955-1023
Fax: 202-955-1060
www.ncsfreedom.org
www.ncsf-foundation.org

Heck, it ain't really off-topic, Jen. This kinda crud shuts down gatherings in those locations. Makes it kind of a pain to go there. We ARE considered a sadomasochistic culture by their perspectives. All they gotta do is see leather restraints, after all...

Sad.

Thanks for the heads up, lady!

My pleasure. I knew it was not really off topic. I considered posting it in the General Section and even in the Gatherings Section, but I thought it would be seen most here.

I hope people will take it seriously and sign the petition.

Thanks,
Jen

Considering that it's likely that everyone that'd go to the Gatherings section would also go here, it's likely best for it to have been here t'begin with. There's a lot of us that aren't involved in the group meets, yet, that likely wanna, and if this ain't corrected, it's just harder for the new kids t'show.

This CAN Impact The Future Of Gatherings!

As the title of my post suggests, I wholeheartedly agree with DVNC. Part of what makes the gathering scene so wonderful is our freedom to assemble in these places. And if we let them dictate what goes on in hotels and motels, what will stop them from adding such a clause to apartment leases and...yes...even mortgages!

I have already signed the petition and I urge others to do the same. Otherwise, the wonderful gatherings you read of will be less frequent.

Thank you, Jen, for bring this to our attention and thank you DVNC for allowing it to stay in the tickling forum. I also feel this is "on topic."

*GuitarPeteTklr is concerned about the rights of ticklephiles across the nation*:sowrong:

While I've put my electronic John Hancock on this, I admit I'm somewhat dubious about how seriously Internet petitions are taken. I'd think an actual paper letter or petition, circulated and signed at a gathering or what have you, would have more impact.

You could be right, Penman, but I added my signature to this petition anyway. After the WONDERFUL treatment and accomodations we received from Towne Place in Albany, NY, for the Superbowl Gathering, I strongly encourage everyone else do so as well. They went out of their way to accomodate us, knowing full well we were breaking several of the hotel policies. They were a true gem, and we need more hotels that greet us with the same level of acceptance.

Mimi :)

Thank you dvnc, Venray, GuitarPeteTklr, Shem and Mimi.

Good point Shem. Although I did sign electronically, I agree there should be a hard copy signed and sent from gathering attendees and or individuals.

I will look into doing what I can here.

Mimi,
What you said about Towne Place Suites was so correct. They are a residential hotel that houses mostly people working in Albany and living elsewhere.

They have a no party policy That we had to sign when we made the reservation, but the staff totally overlooked that for us.
They also called a few times to see if everything was ok and directed our guests to the correct set of suites.

Although they were told that this was a superbowl party, the sounds coming from our suites might have suggested otherwise. ;)

We did not get one single complaint and upon check out, we were asked back next year.

Please everyone, I encourage you to sign this petition and possibly even write letters to the address below to show your support.

National Coalition for Sexual Freedom, Inc.
National Coalition for Sexual Freedom Foundation, Inc.
1312 18th Street NW, Suite 102
Washington, DC 20036
Phone: 202-955-1023
Fax: 202-955-1060
www.ncsfreedom.org
www.ncsf-foundation.org

Thanks,
Jen :)

All too happy to sign. No one is gonna mess with MY friends! Too much intollerace in the world already, don't you think? Right on, jen!

If you guys are serious about this...

I highly recommend you ditch the Internet petition ASAP. Internet petitions are NOT taken the least bit seriously by ANYONE due to the ease in which "signatures" can be faked.

Get it on paper and do it for real, or this is going to go nowhere. Anyone who wants to read up on the futility of Internet petition circulation can do so at the Urban Legends Reference Pages. Just do a search for petitions. It'll come up.

Well, it couldn't hurt to do something, so consider me signed as well. Albany treated us like rock stars, so I'd hate to see things go down the drain to the Falwellites.

I'm reminded of the war scene in the South Park movie...

"My God, people are killing each other!"

"Well, just so long as they're not using any naughty language!"

Signed and sealed! Consider my name on the list Jen. The very fact that these turdheads call themselves "public interst groups" are enough to turn my eyes white and my skin green! Where the hell do they manage to find enough conceit to make themselves believe that infringing our right to safe, consensual sexual expression is in our interest! I know what it makes me wanna do. I makes me wanna kick open the door of their board room and grab the chairman's briefcase.....shine that briefcase up real nice...turn it sideways............

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/6/2024
Visit Tickle Experiment for a wide range of clips! Info in the TE box below.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back