• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling mentioned on Howard Stern today

Tkltime

TMF Poster
I was listening to Howard Stern today on the way to work, and they were playing that game with Mike Walker from the National Enquirer where he gives them several news stories about celebrities and they have to guess which story is fake.

One of the stories was that Drew Barrymore likes to laugh and hires a woman to come to her house three times a week to tickle her. I was sure that it was going to turn out to be the fake story, but it wasn't. Makes me wonder how true the "true" stories are in the Enquirer are these days, and how one goes about applying for that type of job. :devil:

Makes one wonder what she does when she is on the road like in NY City, on Letterman or whatever/wherever.

Oh Drrrrrrrrrrrrrrew...!

Free tickles available.

TTD;) :D

Tkltime said:
One of the stories was that Drew Barrymore likes to laugh and hires a woman to come to her house three times a week to tickle her.

Wow, totally weird that this was brought up.

A very rare recent interview with Miss Barrymore has fallen into our hands, from one of our now most favorite of members :) ...who asked to remain anonymous.

Anyway, in the interview, she mentions 30 minute tickle sessions, and liking tickling.

Interesting. The interview will run in the November edition of the site. Probably the coolest "non tickling" mainstream clip I've seen.

The Drew Barrymore news is great. Although personally she doesn't do much for me, it's still cool when any Hollywood actress admits to liking tickling that much. Before this, the most enthusiastic famous female ticklefile was Nicolle Kidman.

I heard this Friday about Barrymore as well, although Howard and his group didn't seem all that impressed.
The thing about this....not only did she steal MY first name....she's so damn annoying in every interview she does:rant:.
But...if she indeed does like tickling and is paying a woman to tickle her......maybe I might become a fan. :rolleyes:

Drew

One has to wonder how the delectable Ms. Barrymore never got a spot in Howard's chair.

BigJim said:
One has to wonder how the delectable Ms. Barrymore never got a spot in Howard's chair.

Hmmmmm, yes, how DID she avoid the "chair"?
I guess she is not TRAMPY enough for Howard and his Clan.
Maybe Drew B cannot be riled by Howards perverted antics.
Good for her. She would probably put HIM in HIS place.

TTD

RE: Drew Barrymore On Howard Stern

I'm not really sure, but I don't think Drew Barrymore was ever on Howard's show. Her mother Jaid was on a few times several years ago, but from what I can remmeber, Drew does not like Howard and refuses to come on the show.
Like I said, I'm not sure about this, but I don't think she's ever been on the show.
Barton

Magic Fingers, what's this about Nicole Kidman?

Magic fingers, can I trouble you to summarize what you know about Nicole Kidman being an "enthusiastic famous female ticklefile?" I have not heard about that.

In DAYS OF THUNDER, the first film she did with Tom Cruise, Nicole Kidman tickled the sole of Cruise's foot - she was playing a doctor examining Cruise after he's in a race car accident. Wonder if the lovely Irish lass "improvised" that scene. :D

It just seems to me that tickling will forever be a dead issue on that show unless its mentioned by the guest themselves. Howard just isn't one of us, and he won't lead the inititive to do any tickling

Re: Magic Fingers, what's this about Nicole Kidman?

Em Es said:
Wonder if the lovely Irish lass "improvised" that scene. :D

Forgive me for interjecting, but Nicole Kidman is Australian. :)

Just You wait!!!

well all, take heart! When I become a famous author someday(and I will! My story was in our local newspaper TODAY!!) I will make no secret of my love of tickling. Maybe I'll finally get the opportunity to go after my fantasy lees: John Stamos and Ewan McGregar!!!!!!!!!!! NY, here I come!!!!

Anyhow, that's nice to know about Drew. Loved her in Riding in Cars With Boys.

As mentioned above, the story on the Stern show was part of the “Gossip Game” which feet-ures stories from the October 28, 2003 issue of National Enquirer at p. 12:

“And if this doesn’t tickle you, check your pulse: Drew Barrymore loves the glorious release of uncontrollable laughter, and her favorite way to get all giddy and giggly is – getting tickled! The ‘Charlie’s Angel’ cutie has hired a woman to come to her house three times a week and tickle her sensitive funny bones until she’s laughing so hard the tears flow!”

Let me know if you want me to scan this artickle (but there are no pics – DARN!)

Someone from the TMF should find this professional tickler and interview her for the group. Do you think she is really just a professional tickler? or maybe she is a professional masseuse.

As they say, nice work if you can get it. I’m thinking of a mid-life career change…

I happen to adore Drew Barrymore, and I literally sat here stunned after reading about this story. As the crowds at Extreme Championship Wrestling used to say after something unbelievable just happened, "HOLY SH*T! HOLY SH*T! HOLY SH*T!"

as cool as this story is, I trust the Enquirer about as well as I do the Weekly World News for truthful reporting... :D

So what you're saying Phin, is that the likliehood of it being true is less than George W. Bush actually having earned his degree? :bouncybou

Yes, Virginia, Drew Barrymore is ticklish!

Sometimes, ya gotta believe!! I did, and my faith has been rewarded. At tickletown.com, theres a clip of an interview in which Drew Barrymore talks about having "30 minute tickle sessions", in which her stomach hurts from laughing. As I said the first time..."HOLY SH*T! HOLY SH*T! HOLY SH*T!" Miracles do happen! Now all that's left is that little matter of winning the lottery.....

Originally posted by EM ES:
Magic fingers, can I trouble you to summarize what you know about Nicole Kidman being an "enthusiastic famous female ticklefile?" I have not heard about that.

EM - Here's a quote from Nicole included in the ticklish female celebrity list in this section - "I have a three-octave laugh,which can turn into a revolting snort when I really get going. What I really love is being tickled."
There's more info about her being ticklish, but this confirms that she loves BEING tickled. Hope this makes your day

I wonder if that nitwit, Tom Green, ever tickles her. I guess not if she she has to hire someone. What a dork.

Re: Tom Green

Tom Green & Drew Barrymore divorced. But knowing Tom Green, if he ever did tickle Drew, it was with something retarded like a fish or something.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back