• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Going postal. M/f (part one) [NEW!]

TickleMantis

4th Level Red Feather
As usual its been far too long since my last story but I don't get much time on the ol' PC these days, luckily this was a long weekend. Anyway, this story was inspired from a scene I saw on that sitcom 'Jesse'. Christina Applegate had her arm stuck in Dieago's letter slot on his door (trying to retrieve a letter I assume I only saw about five minutes of it) and the entire time I sat there thinking "Idiot! Tickle her already! Shes clearly not going anywhere fast!"...stupid t.v people. Regardless of those stupid t.v folks, heres a tale of a rather smart (or really stupid, you decide) man who did decide to take advantage of a very similar situation. Hope you all enjoy and as always feedback is more than welcome! :D

--------------

Angela Schuler and I had been neighbours for nearly two years. Angela was a fun lady, always friendly and smiling not to mention fun to look at. I had bought the quaint suburban home shortly after my 25th birthday and had made fast friends with my good looking, slightly older (38 but don't tell her I know) neighbour.

Like myself Angela lived by herself which was surprising given her personality and fine figure. Her sister, also a looker, did visit about twice a year on Christmas and whatever other holiday they decided on. Angela knew I thought she was attractive because, on several occasions, she had caught me admiring her in the back yard from my second story window...ecspecially when she would sunbathe, ufortunatley never topless.

My high on life neighbour was a tad shorter than me, I guess around 5'7 and had some firey red hair going on that hung just above her shoulders. Bright green eyes practically invited anyone to be her friend but most admirable of all Angela's sexy qualities was her huge bouncy boobs. Marvelous they were, like creamy white water melons hanging from her chest.

As an avid tickling enthusiast I had always dreamed of tickling Angela, on occasion I would sneak up behind her and poke her sides but that was about the extent of it. For a normally cheerful and playful person, tickling seemed to be a sore point around her and being the polite young man I am, always left it at a quick poke. Just enough to provoke a shriek or sexy little squeal of surprise.

I had never been much of a good planner, obviously I was doing o.k with a house and no mortage at 27 years old but as for things like tricking people I sucked pretty bad. Imagine my surprise the day I arrived home from work and came up with the greatest plan of my life, possibly of the world.

It was quite hilarious but at the same time the perfect oppurtunity for any tickler. You see, unlike most houses my front door was on the side, right next to where the drive way pulled up to the right side of the house...assuming you were facing it from the road. We all had letter boxes on our street but just for the quirky home for home type style I had a letter slot in the door anyway. Angela had gone and got her arms, thats right both arms, stuck in the letters slot. From her elbows down my sexy neighbour was inside my house.

"Paul? Oh Pauly!" Angela said with embaressed surprise as I climbed out of my car with an ammused smile on my face. "Paul, oh god, oh your not going to believe this."

"Try me." I grinned humourosly leaving my brief case in the car while wandering around to examine the busty woman who kneeled before my homes door, arms slightly above her in the slot, she had obviously been there some time to try and get comfortable on the welcome mat.

"I, ha, I just got home and needed some lemons, I haven't even got in my door yet." Angela tugged weakly at the mouth of the door which bound her arms, I noticed she still wore her work clothes, the white blouse and dark blues skirt, thin stockings and high heeled shoes. "I tried to unlock your one, and well when one arm got stuck I kind of tried to use the other and-"

"I think I can guess the rest." I interupted her now standing to her side looking down with my arms folded in playful anger. "As it happens, ironically, there are no lemons."

"Ha, oh my god. I'm so sorry Pauly." Angela laughed looking up at me with my one eyebrow raised. "I don't suppose you have any washing up liquid or something to slip me out of this contraption."

"'Contraption'" I quoted her with a laugh. "Its a postal slot. Hold on."

This is about the point I hatched the first part of the plan as I scooted behind her and leant down to help her up. As I put my hands under her arms to lift her, not even thinking about tickling at that point, she squealed and fell the inch or so back to the ground I had lifted her. I stood back and although Angela couldn't see me, what with facing the door, I grinned the grin of the truly wicked.

"Oh sorry sorry, you startled me." Angela tried to spin her head to make eye contact.

"Hold on." And this was by far, if I do say so myself, and I do, thee single most brilliant thing I had ever done up to that point in my young life.

"Are you arms sore?" I inquired knowing full well the answer wouldn't make much difference at all to what I had planned.

"Not really, its uncomfortable but I've only been here twenty minutes." Angela recalled at which point I nearly collasped from the effort of not pouncing on her right there in my attempt to keep it casual.

"Now I think I've figured this out" I lied as I wandered closer toward the back of my clumbsy neighbour. "but you have to promise me you won't screech this time."

"Hee hee, o.k. o.k." The embaressed red head smiled ignorant to the fact I would surley make her squeal. "Careful now, we don't want to rip my arms off."

'Sod it' I thought throwing caution to the wind. Not even bothering to try and help Angela to her feet I simply and quickly lobster clawed at her soft ticklish ribs. Arching backwards, her arms locked securley in the door, my neighbour screamed to high heaven with ticklish shock. Atfer the initial arch the red headed woman became wild with a screaming laughter as she tugged at the door and hunched foward. Good thing I had a strong wooden door and sturdy hinges or it may have been ripped from the walls.

"Little ticklish are we?" I asked rhetorically and unheard as drowned out by Angela's laughter not even considering that other neighbours may hear the tortured wailing.

"HAHA! HAHA PAAHAHUL! EEEEE HA STOP!" I ceased as it was obvious she was having trouble forming words and at that point I only wanted to test the waters. "HAHahah haha hee eeee...oh my god oh my god..."

"Sorry about that, couldn't resist." I told the truth for a change. "Are you o.k?"

"Ha oh my...ha I'm fine...I'm sorry, I hate being tickled. Sorry, ha you cheeky devil tickling me while I'm all trapped!" Atleast she was good humoured about it but I had to wonder how long that would last as I caught a glimpse of her already reddened cheeks.

"I didn't know you were so ticklish." I teased as I quickly stabbed her sides with my index fingers and retreated again.

"EEE don't!" Angela squeaked with a slightly more serious tone in her order for mercy. "Stop it!"

"I don't think I've ever met anyone as ticklish as you." I stated making myself more comfortable behind her as I kneeled on the concrete pad, the nice pants I wore be damned.

"Look, just help me out o.k? I'm sorry I tried to get into your house but this isn't funny anymore." For a moment I felt pity for her but apparently not, I had never seen her quite so agitated. "Please, please just help me up."

"Look out for the spiders!" I yelled knowing full well I was pushing the limits to max when I shot my arms aroud her sides and clutched randomly at her soft sensitive belly.

"EEE! PAUL! HAHAH PAUL! HAHAHAH STOP IT! AAAHHAHA!" I knew I should stop as her screams and pleas were most serious but I was far to overcome by insane lust to warrant a cease fire. "AHAHAH HHAAE EEEE! HAHAH STOP NOW! HAHA PLEAHAHAH!"

Tugging at the door and thrashing like a trapped monkey was Angela's only defense and it failed miserably. Catching the occasional glimpse of her wide mouthed terrofied face I could see her cheeks growing ever flusher and after what must have been atleast thrity seconds I noticed tears welling in her clenched eyes. Tears or not with that sexy woman locked squealing for mercy in my tickling bear hug I wasn't going to let that go for the world.

Angela's soft belly tried crunching over my probing hands but no amount of movement was stopping me from exploring the silky fabric of the red heads blouse. The tears were running quite rapidily down her bright red cheeks now as I watched her face turn from wide forced laughter to angry frightened horror.

"HAHAHA HahaHAhaha" Angela continued to laugh while gasping for air when I finally stopped and sat back on the concrete, puffing a little myself. "HAhahee that was horrible! Haha.."

"C'mon, I'm only playing." I said in an innocent tone as I tried to calm her anger. "I thought girls liked to be tickled."

"Haha...I hate that! I'm no girl! Heehee" It was obvious she was trying to fight back the left over giggles, quite angrily I might add. "Let me out of here!"

God only knows where I got the courage but it was if I was being controlled from outside force as I sat back to my knees, slowly crept my hands back around to Angela's heaving tummy and slid my hands up onto her sweaty soft belly. Angela stopped puffing as a look of shock crossed her face, my head right next to hers, I kept my hands perfectly still beneath her blouse.

"...Are you o.k?" I asked after several long seconds of dead silence suddenly realising that I actually had my hands up this woman's shirt without her permission, sitting, resting, waiting on her slim smooth sweaty tummy.

"...Paul...no...no I'm not...you need to...you need to keep your hands to yourself now." Angela was completley serious and obviously a little scared as a feeling washed over me not disimilar to when your favourite friendly good buddy teacher at school finally tells you off. "I think you should let me up now Paul...don't you think thats enough?"

"...But your so ticklish." I put my face next to hers, both of us flush for different reasons.

The silence returned and I quickly began to wonder how far, really, was I willing to take this. Had I been willing to even take it this far? I had already passed the line of tickling someone who clearly wanted nothing to do with it, but what line had I crossed now? Whether I was in control or not my next move was rather inevitable as without warning to either involved party I dug all ten fingers into her soft sensitive tummy.

"PAHAHEEEE! NonononOoHAH!" The tortured squeal of angels burst from her full red lips as I pushed my chest into her back keeping the hysterical woman from thrashing too much. "HAHAH Stop! STOP! HAHHAHA oh God! Oh God stAHAHAP!"

This round, I decided, would be one to pelt it. Be brave I thought and show her what your made of. Show yourself what shes made off. God it must have tickled her, I can't even imagine. The look of dread on her face between the mini moments when her face wasn't screaming with laughter. I adored every second and in that current pumped up lust filled state my one track mind saw no logical reason as to why I should cease such a heavenly experience.

One minute, two, I'd never tickled anyone this long, anyone willing anyway. I tickled girl friends for minutes on end but only with their express permission. One girl, a sweet little Malaysian beauty I dated in college, told me I could tickle her as much as I liked but only once, she regretted it immensely. Angela, as it were, had nothing to regret. This was not her doing, she did not bring this upon herself like the Malaysian girl.

"I'm going to tickle you forever!" I spoke loudly into Angela's ear with thrashed along with her head.

To this day I'm still not sure whether she heard me or whether it was the fact I moved my wiggling prodding hands up to her soft ticklish rib cage but all of a sudden a look of sheer terror washed over her face. The look of terror was followed by copius amounts of tears but it didn't last long as I lobster clawed wickedly at her delicate ribs.

Angela's red hair matted with the sweat and fact she was crying turned me on even futher. The intensity of my attack was increasing rapidly I must have had her laughing a good five minutes without rest by that point. The tears didn't bother me, nor did the screaming or the occasional plead for mercy that the busty red head managed to squeeze out between laughs. None of that told me I should stop, it wasn't until she began screaming 'ow' repeatedly and I noticed her legs, which she had been kneeling on, were slowing slipping out to the sides. Obviously Angela wasn't that flexible and I hardly wanted to injure her.

"HAHAHOW!HAH OWHAHAhaha..hahoww..haha ohmygod haha..." Angela's laughter began to die as I took my hands out from beneath her shirt, stood up and quickly brushed my hand through my sleek black hair. "hhaha...Paul...paul...haha..no more please haha no more paul..."

Her begging was literal and sincere but it made me feel powerful. Imagine that, my own little tickle slave. I looked at her slouching, red faced, crying, defeated as she pleaded with me to not touch her again. The thoughts that told me the smart thing to do would be to let her go, help her out, had been pushed far back into my mind. Consumed by lust I kneeled back to the cool evening concrete and grabbed ahold of her scarlet red high heeled right shoe which sat slightly out to the side of her sweet curvy butt.

"Are you feet ticklish?" I asked as I revealed a sweet pale worried foot hiding under the thin fabric of Angela's stockings, my stomch almost leaping into my throat with each word.

"Paul...Paul please stop this! You...you don't what its like!...Please!" Anglea sobbed with her ignored tears.

"...So? So tell me what its like?" I moved in close hugging her around the waist from behind with no intention to tickle. "Tell me how you've been tickled before?"

"Please Paul...please don't make me do this...I'm your friend..." She threw the friend card at me which backfired completley as I used it for reasoning as to exactley why I would get away with this scott free.

"I'm your friend too." I spoke softly, putting my face next to hers. "We're just a couple of friends having fun...now tell me...tell me about when you were tickled."

"Oh Paul...huh.." She began to cry properly now as if she'd just been yelled at. "Please Paul huh huh...I'm serious...just let me gooho huh."

"Tell me." I said harshly as I hugged her harder getting unessercerily annoyed. "Or I'll tickle your feet for an hour."

"This isn't fun Paul!" Angela snapped angrily at me pushing my face away with her head. "Let me out damn you!"

"Don't you yell at me! You be quiet!" I snapped back covering her mouth with my right hand while still hugging her with the left. "Now tell me about when you were tickled or I'll put a sock in your mouth and tickle you all night!"

"...My brothers used to...used to tickle me all the time" Angela began now realising how lust drivenly serious I was. "They'd get me when my parents weren't home...always tickling me-"

"-Where?" I interupted pushing my chest and stomch firmly against her back.

"...on my feet...usually on my feet." I hugged her waist again softly rubbing her tummy with my hands. "...they'd take my shoes and pin me down...tickle me for hours. I hated it so much but they'd never stop. If told my parents they'd push me into a dark closet with their friends and..."

"Go on." I insisted totally wrapped up in her tale.

"...their friends would always tickle my tummy. All those hands in the darkness I never knew what would happen." The thought of her afraid in the darkness with phantom hands clearly scared her even now. "I never knew where they would come from....even when I was a teenager they'd still do it....when they went to college some of their friends stayed behind...I was only a year younger so I dated one of them...a boy called Gary...I thought he was cute but we were making out...at his house..."

"Don't stop." I insisted again noticing the pauses were getting more frequent.

"...he pushed me into the closet without my clothes and climbed in with me...they were in there...his friends" Angela cried as she told me her tale of woe but I was uncharacteristically unsypathetic. "At least four of them in such a tiny space...they tickled me everywhere and wouldn't stop...I begged them to stop...their hands were everywhere I couldn't see...I couldn't escape....they pushed me out onto the bed and tied my hands...they put a sock in my mouth and just...they just wouldn't stop."

Instead of comforting her as I should have, as anyone would have, I simply and selfishly wondered 'why couldn't I have been there?'. I assumed Angela had more stories of ticklish woe but that must have been the most extreme. I was only interested in the most extreme. Angela sat, trapped, crying in my arms and I all could think about was where I would tickle her next.

"Did you like it?" I asked in an unintentionally creepy tone as I slid my hands back up under her blouse and over her soft ticklsh skin. "Do you like it when I tickle you?"

"Stop it...stop it Paul...just stop." My hands were not under my control as they crept up beneath Angela's bra and crept ever so slowly over her soft unseen nipples. "eeehee...Paul! PAUL STOP! Eeehee no! No stop! ehehe haha! Stop iiit! HAHA! PAHAHA!"

At first I squeezed softly over her cushy melons but my speed increased with the volume of her begging and before I knew it she was in hysterics again. Large ticklish breasts, it was a gamble which paid off. Angela was so ticklish there too, she could not move fowards because my hands grasped her and she could not move back becase she would press against me. Trapped between a rock and ticklish place.

Never squeezing hard, just soft and fast Angela's laughter rippled straight to my loins. Her nipples did not grow hard as I was led to believe they would from stories I read, instead they stayed soft and silky, sensitive to every touch. The fleshy softness of her would be bouncing breasts sat all too comfortably in my hands and her forced tortured laughter was like the sweetest of melodies.

What was even more horrible for Angela, I think, was the split second it took me to move my hands back down to her tummy. In that tiny moment a glimmer of hope that I had finally stopped must have sparked within her, but it wasn't even enough time to stop laughing as I poked wickedly with all ten tickling fingers. Minutes passed and as Angela lost her strength it seemed mine, along with my enthusiasm and libido, only increased.

"Hahaha...oh god...heehaha...help me...please god" I had never known Angela to be a God fairing woman but I guess at that point she was willing to pray to whoever might listen. "Haha...oh no...ohno."

Even though I had stopped and was only hugging her now some left over giggles still flowed from within that sexy body of hers. That sexy body that practically begged me to tickle it despite what the person inside wanted. My hug still securley around her I moved my head around to the right of hers, she still giggled and prayed, she should have prayed harder as I had just caught a glimpse of the stockinged foot forgotten about several minutes ago.

"How ticklish are your feet?"

To be continued...

Bravo!

Can't wait for the next part!

Morandilas
MTJ Publishing

please continue!! your writing is superb! i actually started to feel bad for Angela. too bad for her, continue!!!

Excellent work, Ticklemantis. I'm looking forward to your sequel as well.

you write the best material on the site...keep the strong work coming

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back