• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

10 clips from Polish TV and movies + bonus

michal

Recently, I did some major search for mainstream tickle scenes, focusing mainly on Polish TV series, movies, reality shows etc. The 10 clips I post here are a result of this search. The clips are rather short, but that doesn't mean they were easy to find.

Clip #1 (FFF/M, sides): A very short scene from the first Polish edition of Big Brother. This is a fragment of a montage clip shown after the elimination of Piotr Gulczynski and it features him getting tickled silly by three girls. A longer version of that clip was aired, but that particular episode is basically unavailable. Frankly speaking, it's a miracle that any tickling material from the that edition of Big Brother survived (it was aired in 2001)

Clip #2 (M/F, ear): MTV Poland presenter, Kasia Burzynska, has a ticklish reaction to having her ear nibbled. She complains that the guy is "harassing" her.

Clip #3 (F/F, armpits, cleavage): A clip from Laski Vanilii, a Polish program similar to Babecast. One of the presenters, Gosia, is tested for ticklishness. She states that tickling won't work without the element of surprise only to be quickly proven wrong.

Clip #4 (F/F, knee): Another scene from Laski Vanilii. This presenter, Kasia, has a ticklish reaction when the other girl accidentally grazes her knee.

Clip #5 (insects/F, chest, arms, neck): A clip from Top Model (the Polish edition of America's Next Top Model). This contestant was convinced that her photo shoot with live cockroaches was going to be easy, as she was used to touching insects (her father was a microbiologist). The bugs, however, find a way of making the shoot difficult - tickling the girl crazy.

Part 2

Clip #6 (M/F, nose, sides): A fragment of a music video by the Polish band Virgin. The lead singer, Dorota Rabczewska, is tickled twice in the clip. First, a guy wakes her up by tickling her nose with a curl of her own hair. Then, he tickles her on her sides while she is lying on a couch.

Clip #7 (MM/M, sides): From the satirical talk show, Szymon Majewski Show. The host of the show is making fun of the the fact that he was sued by a female politician for parodying her (he won the trial btw.). Here, he is shown losing the trial and getting sentenced to "repeated beaver tickling".

Clip #8 (M/F, foot): From the TV series Teraz Albo Nigdy. A man playfully tickles and then kisses his lover's foot.

Clip #9 (M/F, socked foot): Another one from Teraz Albo Nigdy. A girl is woken up by her boyfriend by having her toe tickled.

Clips #10 (M/M, feet): A scene from a Polish adaptation of the 40th novella from Decameron. A man wrongfully accused of stealing is tickle tortured until he surrenders and pleads guilty.

Bonus

As a bonus, I post two non-Polish clips I found.

Bonus #1 (F/F, sides, breasts): The girls from TATU are once again tickling each other during a photo shoot. Both Lena and Julia get tickled.

Bonus #2 (F/F, side): From the reality programme Scream Queens. This aspiring actress has a great way of making this playful scene more natural - tickling her on-screen partner. I have to admit, it does work. The ticklee is Tanedra Howard (who won the show and, as a result, appeared in Saw 6 and Saw 3d). Since the tickle wasn't scripted I consider Tanedra's reaction genuine.

Hope you enjoy the clips!

Thanks for your hard work Michal, I really appreciate and enjoy these clips!

Wow - nice collection !

Really liked the Doda clip and I'll get in line for thinking the Decameron clip was really cool too.

Thanks for sharing!

Thanks for the post. I have to go along with the DeKameron clip being a favorite!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/12/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back