• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

10 Minutes of Tummy Tickling (cute girl named Dawn)

belly tickler82

I stumbled across this clip on Youtube. I remember when this girl shot some of her own tickling videos and posted a few on here some years ago after joining the forum.

She appears to be really ticklish and apparently gets a little turned on over the bellybutton tickling later in the video. I wonder what happened to her.

Either way, it is 10 minutes of her being tickled; mostly tummy and ribs.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=QiVoQ4aYweI

I remember her. I'm pretty sure this was her very first video. She actually posted the entire thing here for free. Which would explain why this one seems like the only one that's still out there floating around online. Her other clips were all on her C4S store, but out of nowhere the store was gone and she stopped posting to TMF. She was here for a real short time. Just under two months. This was one of those situations where if you didn't purchase a clip from the store, you're just outta luck. I really thought at the time that she was gonna be a big time star. And I was extra stoked because bellybutton dedicated stuff at the time was still very rare. And it was clearly her favorite spot to be tickled.

I heard some rumors that she passed away shortly after she opened her store and joined TMF. But I'm not sure if that was ever officially confirmed.

She died??!?? I didn’t hear that. Goodness.

I assumed she was either spooked or overwhelmed. Or maybe changed her mind and backed out on doing the clips. Who knows.

I do remember there being some other clips she did; another one specifically about belly tickling. Spent the last few hours trying to find it but nothing comes up. Oh well.

She died??!?? I didn’t hear that. Goodness.

I assumed she was either spooked or overwhelmed. Or maybe changed her mind and backed out on doing the clips. Who knows.

I do remember there being some other clips she did; another one specifically about belly tickling. Spent the last few hours trying to find it but nothing comes up. Oh well.

It's possible that she was spooked. Like I said, her passing away as far as I know is just a rumor that never got officially confirmed. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if she just got spooked. It's happened a number of times with new girls. I recall a story years ago where someone here had to get the police involved because they had a stalker. Fans taking shit too far isn't uncommon.

Dawns clips are likely damn near impossible to find now because her store was up for such a short time. And it was over a decade ago. So unless you get lucky and someone has her other clips and decides to share them, you're just outta luck. That's the biggest drawback when a store closes down entirely.

I have 3 clips of her:
-10 Minutes of Tummy Tickling
-Ticklish and Turned On
-Nothing but belly tickling
I don't know how to share them on the web except p*rn websites... If anyone knows how, I can uplaod them.
I had indeed heard that she was died, but maybe just a rumor.
Her inbetweenie bellybutton was also her G-spot !

What is the difference between the 10 Minutes of Tummy Tickling and Nothing But Belly Tickling? I don’t recall seeing the latter…

Is there a way you can post it somewhere? Would really love to see another clip of her!

could you reupload the files another way? perhaps make new links on anonfiles? ive been looking for these videos for months and would really appreciate it!

Dawn in my view is the biggest "What if?" in tickling.

Model come and go all the time, but Dawn had started her own C4S store and it really looked like she was gonna be big on here. She was ticklish all-over and genuinely enjoy it. But what made me really excited was the fact that we were finally getting someone who was really into bellybutton tickling. When she joined the site, bellybutton stuff was still very rare. But her bellybutton was clearly her worst spot, and it was also her best spot because it was orgasmic for her.

It's clear that we'll never know for sure why her time here was so short. All we can do is just wonder what could've been.

What's New

5/29/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip fetish store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back