• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

19m 'lee in Rhode Island

Cameron King

Hey all,

New to these forums but I've had a tickling fetish my whole life so I figured I'd post. Never actually acted out on tickling specifically, just bondage, so I'm hoping somebody would show me the ropes.

I know a lot of people on here do tickling as a platonic activity, but for me it is inherently sexual, and I'm looking to mix it with my other fetishes - bondage, edging, and milking. I am totally willing to do just a platonic session most likely, but I'll obviously lean towards those who cater to my other interests.

I'm in the Providence area but can't host. Also, transportation for me is kind of pain but if nearby should not be a problem, nearby meaning within a 30 minute drive unless the offer is particularly tempting. I know some people are willing to do motels and such, and I would be too, but I completely understand it can be a pain, so apologies in advance to those I can't make it to. Also this would be for this weekend at earliest, as I'm currently on vacation, but after that it could be a regular thing. I'm a 'lee through and through, and am equally open to male or female 'lers who would like to help me out. Thanks and I hope to hear from people soon!

Cameron

What's New

5/18/2024
The vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is still open! Vote in the GFA forum today!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back