• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

2 animal character tickling animal character feet clips ( German dialogue)

rajee

Level of Cherry Feather
The first is a female bird (I believe) tickling as torture a male bird, a Baron, in a dream sequence.
The 2nd one is a female bird being tickle interrogated by Weasels operating a feather wheel.

Nein is No in German. Gerechte Strasse is a name of a location in German.

Perhaps one of our fluent german speaking members can translate the dialogue if members are interested.

Got the clips from Cartoon Tickling 4 yahoo group.
:bouncybou :bouncybou

holy smoke man great clips i love the female bird one been interrogated.. i wonder what cartoon its from! but its wicked!!! and she has a cute laugh to lol thanks dude

Now, i don't expect a serious answer from this, but uh, where do you find this stuff, Rajee?

Krupp13 said:
Now, i don't expect a serious answer from this, but uh, where do you find this stuff, Rajee?

lol the man's like a tickle god he most likely makes the damn thing appear out of a magic hat ^^

I like the second clip ... very cute w/great laughter. Great find rajee ... well done!

excellent clips (specially the one with Tina)

Hi Rajee, as always an outstanding job you do there. Thanks for the clips.

Is there a previous scene were they tie Tina to the rack or it was just that one? If there is something previous, could you post it? And what's the name of the cartoon by the way?

Thanks.

Thanks Femtickler13. It was just the tickling clip. I believe it may be the german version of RedWall Cartoon.
:smilestar

i translated some words)
In the second clip (/F) the "girl" says:

- No, no! please please stop, i can't stand it anymore!

Man says
- Ok, we'll stop , but after you tell ...(smth)
Girl:
- I don't know that!
Man:
- You lie!! ... (i wasn't able to translate other words, sorry)

Huzzah for the find!

I absolutely love furry/anthro tickling...'tis a pity there is such a scarcity on the internet. Great find though! Bravo!

boccob said:
i translated some words)
In the second clip (/F) the "girl" says:

- No, no! please please stop, i can't stand it anymore!

Man says
- Ok, we'll stop , but after you tell ...(smth)
Girl:
- I don't know that!
Man:
- You lie!! ... (i wasn't able to translate other words, sorry)

Girl: Nein, oh nein! Bitte bitte aufhören! Ich kann nicht mehr! (No, no! please please stop, i can't stand it anymore!)

Man: Oh! Wir werden aufhören keine Sorge! Und zwar sobald du mir gesagt hast, wo sich der "schwarze Gonduliere" versteckt hält. (Ok, we'll stop, after you told us the hiding-place of the "schwarze Gonduliere" (name of a person))

Girl: Ich weiß es nicht, ich kenn ihn doch garnicht! (I don't know that! I don`t know him)

Man: Du lügst! Wenn dich diese sanfte Methode dich nicht zum reden bringt, dann sind wir gezwungen härtere Maßnahmen zu ergreifen! (You lie!! If you don`t talk now, we have to take harder techniques)

Sorry, I hope somebody corrects my english mistakes now! thx! ;)

For those wanting the name of the show, the english version is called "Adventures of Marco and Gina".

Tina is ticklish...

My friend, thank you for this film! Tina is very ticklish...

Very good the clip of the female bird being tortured; thanks friend Rajee!

apparently there IS in fact an english-language version of this show, Adventures of Marco & Gina (that's GINA, folks, not Tina), i found a trailer for it on some site. However, this show seems to be ridiculously obscure, as it's hard to fin information about it anywhere, Looks like we've got a bit of a Holy Grail quest on our hands for the english versions of these clips.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/4/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums. See who is meeting where and when!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back