• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

2 short stories that explain the most intense tickling you have ever witnessed and the most intense tickling you have received.

Silentlaughter87

I’ll start us off. Back in 2009 we were having a pool party at my dad’s house while he was gone on business trip. There was this one girl there in particular who had a nice belly and was very flirty with me. My buddy leaned into me later in the night and said “hey man she is all about you. You better take care of that tonight.” He then told me by her name do you know how ticklish she is? My heart skipped. I tried to play it off like no big deal. He said o yea she is very ticklish and very fun. “ let me show you real quick. Now my heart was really racing. My buddy walked over to her where she was sitting on couch and just went after her . He laid down on her and held her arms down to her sides and gave her belly about 10 raspberries. She was completely caught offf guard and screaming stop. Of course after awhile she mustered up my first name and said “ Mike please make him stop”. Which I did. I had a huge erection and was blushing . Later that night I fucked her but never tickled her. I always planned on getting her good one day but it never ended up happening as we all got older.
Ok….my worst tickling believe it or not was from my ex wife. I was always the tickler. But long story short when we were still together and lived together I was doing really well with my career . I think as a gift one day after work she completely surprised me and caught me off guard. Summoned me to the bed room and told me to take off my clothes and lay down. Which I didn’t hesitate to do! She then started pulling out my straps that I tried using on her . Because she is not like us. She does not have the fetish but she knows I do. Anyhow she strapped me down spread eagle and no lie gave me my first real tickling of my life where I was broken. She really got me good and untied me at end to allow me to finish. It was the best experience I personally have ever had. At one point what really broke me and had me bouncing around begging, was when she put her face into my crotch and started nomming around there. It shocked me so badly I almost broke out. Then I’ll never forget looking down and her looking up at me . With that look of “ o I got you now”. And I said please no and she quickly burrowed back in there. Raspberries on my belly. Tickling my feet and sucking my toes. Just the best tickling experience I ever had. I miss her sometimes. She only did that once all the years we were married. Anyhow. Please people let’s hear some good stuff. Share your best. People in the forum love reading this kind of material.

What's New

6/2/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this SUnday eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back