• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

2 Tickle Horror Reviews (FF/M and FFF/M)

kingjamez

I thought I'd start contributing some reviews, as I know it can help others when going through the high volume of clips out there. These are both from the Tickle Horror company.

Tickle Torture Cum Explosion part 2 (FF/M; approx. 7 minutes) This one contains some decent tickling combined with a handjob. The tickling is upper and lower body, with hands mostly being used on the upper body and some brushes used on Jay's feet. Of this company's f/m clips, the best ones feature Laney as a tickler as she dishes it out pretty good as well as directing the additional ticklers to the right places. Lea seems a little hesitant to tickle, but she does OK. Jay is definitely ticklish, and he starts to look a bit worn out before it is all over. I'd give it a 4 out of 5

3 Girl Tickle Torture Handjob part 1 (FFF/M; approx. 6 minutes) Where the clip above combines the tickling with the handjob, this one only contains tickling for about the first 50 seconds of the clip. The rest is a disappointing bit of caressing, stroking, dirty talk and looking at the camera too much. I was hoping for more, as G-spot has been a pretty good tickler in other clips. Lea again appears to be afraid to jump in and do some tickling; she is much better on the receiving end of the tickling. My guess is that there is more tickling in the second part, after the handjob. After being disappointed with this part, I doubt I'd try the second half. This is definitely a good example where Laney should have been involved to keep things moving better.
Sorry to say, this one gets 1 out of 5.

What's New

6/8/2024
If you need to report a post the report button is to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back