• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

2009 Member Suggestions

TickleTheater

2nd Level Orange Feather
What are some of the ideas that YOU have to make this a better community for us all? Think it over and then either post or PM it to a Staff member, and we'll discuss it and see about maybe implementing it to the site.

Simple, eh? :stickout

This is completely off-topic, but can I suggest a feature that was removed?

-On the "New Posts" button the number of new posts. I mean it like "New Posts [54]" or something.

No problem, I got the perfect thread for it. Moved. :)

With the navigation the way it is now it wouldn't be possible. If we switched back then we'll consider implementing it again.

Get rid of Izzy. Throw her out the front and lock the door behind her.

I, too, would vote for another "New Posts" quick link or button. Unless I'm missing something, you have to go in each forum to see what's new. Am I wrong? I usually just revert to the classic style and hit it, but that's a pain in the ass to do every time you come back.

[Consider the Izzy thing. Maybe put up a poll.]

Get rid of Izzy. Throw her out the front and lock the door behind her.

I, too, would vote for another "New Posts" quick link or button. Unless I'm missing something, you have to go in each forum to see what's new. Am I wrong? I usually just revert to the classic style and hit it, but that's a pain in the ass to do every time you come back.

[Consider the Izzy thing. Maybe put up a poll.]

Uh huh... I'll keep that Izzy thing in mind...

Anyway, you should see a menu bar across the top of the board and if you click on NEW POSTS it will show you all the new posts. :cool

Whoops... my mistake. I went to go add another New Posts link in the actual dropdown menu, and noticed I had it linked wrong. You should be able to only see new posts now if you click either NEW POSTS or View New Posts.

The Today's Post was the link I was accidentally using before...

uh hey...TT that is so not fair...getting rid of me?? it's nerrad you should get rid of..damn..

What's New

6/16/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday eve at 11PM EDT,. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back