• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

20f - Looking to be tickled insane!

TickleToySab

Hi all! I'm really new to this site so patience is much appreciated. I'm Sabrina, f, 20! I'm best described as a tickle masochist because I absolutely adore intense, bad-ending tickle torture role-plays. Elements involving bondage, blindfolds, gags, edging, overstimulation, tickle torture, spanking, and noncon really make the role-play enjoyable for me so if most of those are uncomfortable for you I don't think I'm the lee for you, sorry! My only hard limits are scat, blood, needles, and bugs. I need my role-plays to have the very least some roles and a scene but the more of a story we can tell, the better! Some of my favorite roles and scenes are being kidnapped for a ransom but the money never comes so I'm kept as a tickle toy, having woken up in Hell I find my punishment to be eternal tickling, as a superhoine I have all of my energy drained by a machine and tickled to keep me bound by a new villain, I awaken in a cryo-pod aboard an abandoned space ship only to find myself hunted and eventually captured by a laughter-hungry alien! All of those scenes and roles really lean into my love of being helpless and if I get to play a bit of a clutz, that's an added bonus too! I just signed up for this site so I'll be sure to check back here frequently! I hope to be in some of your tickly hands soon!

Love the superheroine role play concept.

Last edited:
well welcome to the group, and you have some great roleplay ideas for sure! Definitely gets the mind going on ideas :) If you want to talk about em, you can shoot me a pm.

Love action role playing!!!! I’ll take you to tickle hell

Hi all! I'm really new to this site so patience is much appreciated. I'm Sabrina, f, 20! I'm best described as a tickle masochist because I absolutely adore intense, bad-ending tickle torture role-plays. Elements involving bondage, blindfolds, gags, edging, overstimulation, tickle torture, spanking, and noncon really make the role-play enjoyable for me so if most of those are uncomfortable for you I don't think I'm the lee for you, sorry! My only hard limits are scat, blood, needles, and bugs. I need my role-plays to have the very least some roles and a scene but the more of a story we can tell, the better! Some of my favorite roles and scenes are being kidnapped for a ransom but the money never comes so I'm kept as a tickle toy, having woken up in Hell I find my punishment to be eternal tickling, as a superhoine I have all of my energy drained by a machine and tickled to keep me bound by a new villain, I awaken in a cryo-pod aboard an abandoned space ship only to find myself hunted and eventually captured by a laughter-hungry alien! All of those scenes and roles really lean into my love of being helpless and if I get to play a bit of a clutz, that's an added bonus too! I just signed up for this site so I'll be sure to check back here frequently! I hope to be in some of your tickly hands soon!

I love everything about this I love to create a scene and play it out. Hi I am Bill I am a tickle sadist. I love all aspects of what you’re dictating and would love to torment you!!! I don’t play nice and I don’t take it easy. I am cruel and calculating. I wanna do a scene where I grab a runner as a serial killer who tickled his victims for years before he kills them. I want maximum restraint and maximum stimulation. This character is a monster and you’re just a toy to him. When
He’s done he plays a tape telling you the rules of your new life and what to expect and after a while gags blindfolds and headphones you with the rules playing loud and tickles relentlessly again. I assure you this isn’t a joke I am serious. I live in MA. Let me know if you want to play because it would be a dream for both of us I feel.

Look forward to hearing from you,
Bill

Hello, I must say you sound very interesting. I love your imagination and dedication. I am big on boundaries and I appreciate that you made some clear. Just to say from what I've read, I would love to know the rate of your ticklishness, because to be in hell, there are places to tickle, that, if you are over the top ticklish, just might leave your mind twisted in disbelief. Especially if you haven't explored them yet. I hope to communicate with you, so far I'm intrigued and want to know more.

Definitely speaking my language - if you ever find yourself in PA.

What's New

5/2/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back