• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

24 GF Switch seeking friends and play partners in Ontario!

toadallytickles

Hey, my name is Jess! I'm from the Tumblr tickle community, I'm very new to the TMF!
I identify as androgynous and a sex-favourable asexual! I like to create content for the community!

I'm between Ontario and Nova Scotia, and currently in Guelph for some months! I'm new to this city, have both my shots, and I want to start making friends and potential play partners! My biggest fantasies are to be gang tickled, and play in stocks with the toeties! Though I can only play with people who I'm close and physically comfortable with! I wanted to reach out and hopefully make some connections and see where it goes! I do my friend-making better in-person so I want to focus on locals! My partner and I love to attend kink events and we've attended the Toronto tickling ones before the pandemic!

Feel free to send a message here if you'd like! I'm active on Fetlife, Tumblr, and Instagram as well! :)

Have a great week!

Edit: September 4th 2021, 10:16am EST

I’ve come to learn that I only feel comfortable interacting with members who have an online presence. DMing me alone is no longer enough, I would prefer you have a filled profile on Fetlife, etc. for me to check out.

Last edited:
What's New

4/30/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back