• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

27y Lee seeks M or F tickler. To fulfil wife’s fantasy. EAST ENGLAND

Ticklish0411

Hi all,

I am new MALE here and I am looking for someone to fulfill a fantasy of my wife.

We are in a tickling/fetish filled relationship, but it has become her desire for me to be tickle tortured by someone. Basically the idea of me being tortured by someone else just makes her day! Haha.

J have to stress she will not be part of it, so please don’t waste your time asking for her to meet with me. She is strictly not involved in this.

I am also a straight man, and married. So if a male is the tickler it will just involve tickling and if it’s a female I am not looking for more.

I am a medium build, 27 year old with size 9 feet with soft soft soles. I am extremely ticklish all over.

I am based in the east of England but can’t accommodate, but I am willing to travel with in reason.
Thanks.

Last edited:
This is a rather different albeit refreshing post to see on the UK personals bit. I'm not sure if you're on fetlife but there is a tickle gathering in the west midlands called ticklemania that maybe your best route as it attracts people of all ages, genders and backgrounds. Best of luck in your search!

How strange that this is apparently a fantasy of your wife’s... and yet you state she will not be there or take part in it at all. Almost as if you don’t have a wife at all.

What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back