• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

4 Izzy,

stloldg

How far would you go to make Izzy happy.

I will stop bashing women on this forum. but away from it watch out.

Last edited:
stloldg said:
How far would you go to make your woman happy.

I would give up tickling if she ask me to. :lovestory

hon, i thought your wife liked tickling...

isabeau said:
hon, i thought your wife liked tickling...

to be completely honest, i don't know what she like. and yes i asked but i never get a honest answer. or an answer that will last more than 5 minutes.

I will let her be my sex slave.......are you listening Izzy? ;)

If so please knock once, if not knock twice....

I would listen to her when she needs to talk. I will talk when she wants to chat. I'll write stories for her, and trade cat stories. And I'll continue to come up with interesting torments in her tease thread in the Silly Stuff Forum. In short, if she wants it, I will gladly be her friend.

knight said:
I would listen to her when she needs to talk. I will talk when she wants to chat. I'll write stories for her, and trade cat stories. And I'll continue to come up with interesting torments in her tease thread in the Silly Stuff Forum. In short, if she wants it, I will gladly be her friend.

hon you are my friend now...my knight.. :twohugs:

deadsea ok i'll accept that..

FlockOfSeagulls said:
absolutely nothing!

well at least you are consistent lol

maniac um i think you have that a tad backwards..

deadsea ok i'll accept that..[/QUOTE]

I know, I am irresisteble blondie blondie!! I will have you eating from my hand like a bird in least time it takes to me to said it!!!!....Can we invite the pocket panther for a menage a trois??? : me :cool2: : you :Kiss1: the cat :cat: Wow!!!!

Deadsea7777 said:
deadsea ok i'll accept that..

I know, I am irresisteble blondie blondie!! I will have you eating from my hand like a bird in least time it takes to me to said it!!!!....Can we invite the pocket panther for a menage a trois??? : me rotate: you :Kiss1: the cat :cat: Wow!!!![/QUOTE]

hmmm i will not eat from your hand.. so what do you plan on doing about that???

Knight thanks you may catsit my chelsea :Kiss2:

hmmm i will not eat from your hand.. so what do you plan on doing about that???

Persuade you with the help of the inimitable sexual skills of the pocket panther!!!! :jester: :jester: :cat:

Deadsea7777 said:
Persuade you with the help of the inimitable sexual skills of the pocket panther!!!! :jester: :jester: :cat:

um my kittie is innocent.. she has no sexual skills.. you deadbeat, i mean deadsea.. :imouttahe

isabeau said:
um my kittie is innocent.. she has no sexual skills.. you deadbeat, i mean deadsea.. :imouttahe

OH my dear and beloved Izzy, the pocket panther could teach you so many things...go on have a girl to girl talk with her....you know Chelsea is in reality an enchanted Egiptian priestess ....I swear to God I am not trying to pull your leg :eek:

Deadsea7777 said:
OH my dear and beloved Izzy, the pocket panther could teach you so many things...go on have a girl to girl talk with her....you know Chelsea is in reality an enchanted Egiptian priestess ....I swear to God I am not trying to pull your leg :eek:

o i wasn't born yesterday contrary to popular belief..chelsea told me she wouldn't ever betray me...

isabeau said:
o i wasn't born yesterday contrary to popular belief..chelsea told me she wouldn't ever betray me...

I wonder who's winning this, I cannot be that a blonde scores against me, I must have fall in a parallel dimension, ........or WORST!!! a drought has left me out of water....HELP!!!

Deadsea7777 said:
I wonder who's winning this, I cannot be that a blonde scores against me, I must have fall in a parallel dimension, ........or WORST!!! a drought has left me out of water....HELP!!!

ooooooooooooooooooo lololololol i am winning as usual...

For Isabeau,If she was tired and wanted to relax,I would paint her toenails and fingernails whatever color she wants..HUgs hun

I'd clean her cat's litterbox. Izzy deserves to be HAPPY. :tickle: <<<<----

aww tickleshotel and rajee, that is sooo sweet.. love ya bunches. xoxo :redheart:

Love ya back. :bowing: :xpulcy: ;) :bouncybou :couch: :wavingguy
Hey-guys.png

What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back