• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

*[5/5/12]* Ticklish Teacher - 5 *[F/F]*

Darth Sidious

3rd Level Green Feather
Veronica is NOT happy with the grade her teacher, Autumn has given her on her latest assignment. Veronica has become very skilled at tickle torture and knows just how to extract her revenge against her critical teacher. Veronica starts off slowly teasing Autumn, then inensifies her attack. She gets very creative in her approach too. For example, at one point she employs a hairbrush right on her underarms! Towards the end, Veronica decides that her teachers soles are just too tempting to pass up and decides to indulge herself with very sensual activity on her soft, size 9 soles. This clip features nylon, bare, upper and all over tickling with significant sensuality towards the end. Oil application is used in addition to feathers, brushes and fingernails.

STATS

Length: 25 minutes (16 feet, 10 upper)
Starring: Veronica, Autumn
Shoe Size: Veronica (8.5), Autumn (9)
Relevant Sequels: Sensual Texting
Autumn's Other Appearances: Sensual Texting
Veronica's Other Appearances: The Apprentice, The Initiation, The Bella Sisters, Sensual Texting

Attached are four hi-res photo stills and an SD preview. The link to the longer SD preview and HD previews are below. Comments are sincerely appreciated!

Ticklish Teacher 5 - SD Preview (longer version)
Ticklish Teacher 5 - HD Preview

This clip and all of our other recent material can be found on the official Stryker Entertainment Sub-Forum

PURCHASING

This clip is available exclusively on our official website - http://www.************************, effective 11/20/12!

Attachments

• tt5-hrs1-1.jpg
    tt5-hrs1-1.jpg
    900.9 KB · Views: 4,235
  • tt5-hrs5-1.jpg
    tt5-hrs5-1.jpg
    892 KB · Views: 2,010
  • tt5-hrs7-1.jpg
    tt5-hrs7-1.jpg
    797.6 KB · Views: 1,916
  • tt5-hrs8-1.jpg
    tt5-hrs8-1.jpg
    826.7 KB · Views: 1,367
  • TT5-PreviewFM.wmv
    6.4 MB · Views: 3,699
Last edited:
how much tongue tickling is in this one ? :) Like both ticklee and tickler ;)

I want to say about 4-5 minutes. If you want an extension of that, the Sensual Texting will feature the other half receiving it :).

The other clip seems interesting but there is no tickling....I am looking mainly for clips where you have a good amount of foot tickling and licking (more oriented to the tickling thou, unless you do a forced orgasm on the model receiving the foot licking :p); I've enjoyed a lot the video with the asian gal in the witness video; there was enough licking and tickling to satisfy my "needs" LOL; another good one was the 3 times is a charm video, with that hispanic gal with big boobs....that was another top video of yours that had a great amount of foot tickling and foot lickling :) plus the nipple licking while tickled that is always a great plus :D

I would suggest to put the lickling part into the description, and also in the preview; so the people can understand how much of that is in the video ;)

BTW how it works nowadays to buy your videos? You have a lot of the old videos on c4s, but I still don't see the new vids, so I assume that you are still dealing with copyright issues...that sucks :(

That is true - from your previous post I thought you were more interested in just the sensual aspects rather than tickling, but I mis-understood you :). This clip does have it all in good balance, which is also why the length is stretched.

I'll never, ever do that forced orgasm stuff in any of my works. Gotta preserve the integrity of my branding.

In most of my works, especialy newer ones, theres a good balance like you mentioned where the licking compliments the greater tickle video in general. I'm glad that the works you mentioned were up to par for you :). Whenever there is licking and such, I phrase it as "sensuality" or "sensual elements". Maybe it's just me, but I think putting it as just licking sounds a bit bland and maybe a little more raunchy than it's meant to?

The only way to obtain the newer works is through private sale. The copyright issues have forced this restriction on our content and it sucks because in the end it hurts good, honest consumers.... very selfish and inconsiderate people out there unfortunately.

The other clip seems interesting but there is no tickling....I am looking mainly for clips where you have a good amount of foot tickling and licking (more oriented to the tickling thou, unless you do a forced orgasm on the model receiving the foot licking :p); I've enjoyed a lot the video with the asian gal in the witness video; there was enough licking and tickling to satisfy my "needs" LOL; another good one was the 3 times is a charm video, with that hispanic gal with big boobs....that was another top video of yours that had a great amount of foot tickling and foot lickling :) plus the nipple licking while tickled that is always a great plus :D

I would suggest to put the lickling part into the description, and also in the preview; so the people can understand how much of that is in the video ;)

BTW how it works nowadays to buy your videos? You have a lot of the old videos on c4s, but I still don't see the new vids, so I assume that you are still dealing with copyright issues...that sucks :(

This clip is now available on our official website at http://www.************************. Enjoy!

I own this clip and I have to say it is one of my favorites. This girl is cute and ticklish, and the tickler does a good job. I highly recommend this one.

Ho-ly Shit...

I've been WAITING for this to come out in the store, bought it the second I saw it was up.

Easily the best clip I've ever bought - wow. The reactions of the 'lee couldn't have been any better throughout.

Nice pics thanks for posting. Keep up the great work.

I'm a women's big foot fan! Size 7.5 or bigger. The bigger the foot the more to lick, suck, and tickle. Autumn has nice Size 9 feet.

LBFT

What's New

5/31/2024
The TMF Chat Room is always busy. Stop in and see who is about!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back