• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

5 new clips

Rocking them babysitter clips were the best i have ever seen. Please get more foot tickling, tauting, and lots of talking about tickles clips? they are the best. thank you

The_Rocking:

I really LOVED the cool friendship clip...sexy as hell!!! Do you by any chance have any more of that, but with more upperbody tickling?

M

Re: Re: Wow

The_rocking said:

Dare me! hehehe, but there's no pic when i follow the link above

Follow these instructions...

#1. http://www.swtickle.com
#2. Click the pictures link
#3. The Steve and Beth Series... 2nd one fro the top... looking for these clips for a very long time...

Re: Re: Wow

WWE Divas Feet said:

well i went here : http://www.swtickle.com/pict202.htm

and my friend, there is an awesome clip to this tickling scenario. its been posted before and you will find it on kazaa, the file name is "barre exam" i believe. Beth (the girl who is tickled in this scene) has many great tickling clips which rocking has posted before.

Well I have a 3 min long clip of that video, I posted it before on my page, I'll try to include it again.

Re: Re: Re: Wow

The_rocking said:

Well I have a 3 min long clip of that video, I posted it before on my page, I'll try to include it again.

Oh YEA!
And I have the revenge of that "barre exam" the mistress really suffers. :D

help with files!

:sowrong: i need help viewing the files from the rocking i dont have WMV, so theres no way i even look at them. i would greatly appreciatet it if the rocking would let me know where to find WMV software. eather that, or change the files to MPEG's. Thanks:ignite: :firedevil

Re: Re: Re: Re: Wow

The_rocking said:

Oh YEA!
And I have the revenge of that "barre exam" the mistress really suffers. :D

Really? i don't think i have seen that one, post it on your site rocking :) . i would love to see this clip, especially if it is extensive foot tickling like the original :D

Re: help with files!

tickler21 said:
:sowrong: i need help viewing the files from the rocking i dont have WMV, so theres no way i even look at them. i would greatly appreciatet it if the rocking would let me know where to find WMV software. eather that, or change the files to MPEG's. Thanks:ignite: :firedevil

windows media player 8 plays WMV, but you need windows 98 or better. www.windowsmedia.com

and rocking, may i say what others have and please post the barre exam clip! thanks man, you are a legend. :)

I'm trying to find the barre exam clip and the revenge, but it's difficult to find those clips in about 5 gigs of material.

maybe tomorrow at night you can enjoy the 2 clips.

If you didn't try....

For my first post, I guess it really should have been more than just this little side note. For all who experience sound issues try going to control panel, then sounds/multimedia, and then click the Audio tab (this is on Windows, not Mac. sorry). Under "Sound Playback" theres a tab for Properties this will get you into your systems volume settings and make sure that all of them are at FULL AUDIO. Windows tries, sometimes, to help if you don't turn the speakers up and Real Player or Windows Media Player is at less than the highest volume, to lower the Volume settings and it gets really annoying.

Re: If you didn't try....

fttickle said:
For my first post, I guess it really should have been more than just this little side note. For all who experience sound issues try going to control panel, then sounds/multimedia, and then click the Audio tab (this is on Windows, not Mac. sorry). Under "Sound Playback" theres a tab for Properties this will get you into your systems volume settings and make sure that all of them are at FULL AUDIO. Windows tries, sometimes, to help if you don't turn the speakers up and Real Player or Windows Media Player is at less than the highest volume, to lower the Volume settings and it gets really annoying.

hey man, that's a great first post! your're trying to help, which is the main thing. welcome to the forum!

(*Bows*)

Rocking, your page/link is, along with Biscuit's Early Experiences thread, my TMF highlight!!!

Thank you for...well......everything!!!

YOU.ARE.THE.MAN!!!

SmashTV

Awww man... I must have just missed these!

I especially love Farra, too... could you repost them, rock-man? Pleeeeaaaase? I just can't believe I missed out on this! *bangs head on wall repeatedly*

If someone, ANYONE can hook me up, it would be greatly appreciated.

:(

I believe that some good soul here could repost them in their yahoo groups, just ask and you'll be given.

I posted a request in the Request section, FYI, Norm. Hopefully, someone will respond.

What's New

5/17/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back