• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

5 Reasons that humanity can go fuck itself

PurpleStyle

3rd Level Red Feather
1. Humans are lazy.
2. Humans all have shovels, and snowblowers, and snowplows they don't use.
3. I hate snow.
4. Your mom is a whore.
5. All shoveling and no play makes Ariel want to stab people in the neck and drink their blood.

I suddenly have a strange urge to build an anatomically correct snowman, and shoot him in the penis.

6. Humans suck in general.

Now that we're on the same page...

Hey hey, why the sudden hate in humanity? I know the snow is bad but we gotta have hope

No, we must destroy the human species. IT IS THE ONLY WAY!

You're humans too and I don't want to destroy you :)

x

someone's piiiised :S ... i mean yh we have fked up the planet, but it was natural thnx to the majority of ignorance within most of us that dont care coz they will die b4 th effects are seen :p

but dont need to kill humans... we shall probs destroy ourselves in a massive nuclear orgy or maybe zombies will appear. In which case it shall be a right giggle to see how long u can survive and then die later :p lol
:):stickout:eek:;):blush:blink:drool

Well people are finally getting it and are cleaning up their act

1. Humans are lazy.
2. Humans all have shovels, and snowblowers, and snowplows they don't use.
3. I hate snow.
4. Your mom is a whore.
5. All shoveling and no play makes Ariel want to stab people in the neck and drink their blood.

I suddenly have a strange urge to build an anatomically correct snowman, and shoot him in the penis.

Winter has only one redeeming quality in my view. No insects for me to deal with.

Hey i shovel...in fact i went out last Friday and shoveled without gloves, since i had lost my only pair...didn't realize how damn cold it was...and i had a wee case of frost bite on my fingers and hands after i came back inside...oo the pain lasted for what seemed like an hour...

x

Purps and Mash, You two must be the abolute life of the party and just be inundated with invitations. You remind me of the person that,s been married and divorced 6 times because they just keep picking the wrong person, never once stopping to think that it might be themselves that is the problem. It must be horrible to feel so intellectually superior to everyone else and in the same token be so emotionally and spiritually bankrupt.....and before we go down that road again, you don,t need to believe in God to be spiritual. Why don,t you try lending a helping hand once in a while or say a kind word to someone. Pick up a book and go to a sick childrens hospital and read to them, perhaps it will open your mind to see someone worse off than yourselves and that will not have the same opportunities that you have pissed away. Instead of sitting on your perch, finding fault and sitting in judgement over everyone and everything, why don,t you climb down and get your hands dirty, throwing people all into the same category and making generalizations just doesn,t cut it.

lol a lot of frustration in this thread! acknowledging that you were not the first one. But Human race is already fking itself :p like i said, only a matter of time b4 mother nature bites back or we nuke ourselves into oblivion.

Life is short so dont waste time looking back too much!
:):cry:huh:scared:wub

I am weighing in on the side of humanity here. Yeah the snow sucks but it is coming from the sky and not spontaneously appearing from multiple cone of cold and frost blast spells. I think that the last few winters in a normally circular weather patterns have lulled us into a false sense of what winter is. These are the snowfalls I remember growing up. Yeah, it sucks but we just gotta deal with it. I'm not waving any flag of surrender here.

It's feeble, but I hope that all of my northern tickle kin are bearing up with the awful weather. You've all always been wonderfully supportive when our dour time of year(hurricane season) rolls around.

You don't like the snow? Move to the equator then. :stickout

As for your urge to end the human species, if that inclination persists you can always start trying to remedy this perceived problem - by killing yourself. :lol
- Oh, that's harsh. (just kidding ;)) I just... don't understand how frozen rain falling from clouds in the sky could suddenly justify you becoming a mass murderer. :huh Can you 'please' enlighten me how frozen water = killing humanity? :blink

Last edited:
Might I suggest we delete #4. Its little insulting to some members.

Purps and Mash, You two must be the abolute life of the party and just be inundated with invitations. You remind me of the person that,s been married and divorced 6 times because they just keep picking the wrong person, never once stopping to think that it might be themselves that is the problem. It must be horrible to feel so intellectually superior to everyone else and in the same token be so emotionally and spiritually bankrupt.....and before we go down that road again, you don,t need to believe in God to be spiritual. Why don,t you try lending a helping hand once in a while or say a kind word to someone. Pick up a book and go to a sick childrens hospital and read to them, perhaps it will open your mind to see someone worse off than yourselves and that will not have the same opportunities that you have pissed away, instead of sitting on your perch, finding fault and sitting in judgement over everyone and everything, why don,t you climb down and get your hands dirty, throwing people all into the same category and making generalizations just doesn,t cut it.

Alrighty. Well, the first thing I should mention, is that anyone with even the smallest remnants of a sense of humor can see that this thread is one giant parody. We aren't nearly as serious as you're making us out to be.

Secondly, being cynical has NOTHING to do with being entertaining. You think the Jesters back in the middle ages had any faith whatsoever in humanity? I wouldn't think so. They just put on a big smile and did a stupid little dance for their king.

Thirdly, I've got more than enough emotion to go around. I've been compared to a pregnant housewife before.

Fourthly...and I apologize for sounding like an absolutely heatless asshole here, but those chronically ill children have it better than some. Yes, they will never enjoy all the pleasures in life, but in the same token, they'll never endure all of the shit that the average human has to go through on a day to day basis. I'd swap with them in a heartbeat.

Fifthly, this doesn't really apply to myself, however I know that Ariel works PLENTY hard. She has every god damn right to throw any generalization that she wants.

Winter has only one redeeming quality in my view. No insects for me to deal with.

Now someone around here's making some sense!

It's a well known fact that all of human civilization is just a byproduct of our endless war against the creepy crawlies. Now if you'll excuse me, I'll have to go restock the ammo shed.

What about love and art, imagination and goodwill toward man? Doesn't that mean anything anymore?

What about love and art, imagination and goodwill toward man? Doesn't that mean anything anymore?

Only if it ends with the death of a arachnid.

Well why can't we just understand that there will be different beliefs for different, some people believe in jesus, some in allah, some in buddah and even some in santa claus. Why can't we just accept that?

Hey hey, why the sudden hate in humanity?
Sudden? Obviously you haven't been paying attention to her other posts.
5 Reasons that humanity can go fuck itself
Yeah, yeah, you're a misanthrope. We get it already. And enough already. If you hate people so much, wtf are you doing hanging out in social forums?

I can't go fuck myself!!!

Last time I tried, I couldn't reach my anus with my penis. :cry

What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back