• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

9/11 Anniversary

Miss Sassy1

2nd Level Orange Feather
Hello fellow TTer’s,

For those of you that don’t live in the United States, and therefore probably have no idea what today means to us, it’s the twelve anniversaries (correct me if I’m wrong) of the day that New York was attacked. Many people were lost that day, and for the family of those people that died either by being in those buildings that day, or died trying to save those people, well, you and your family are in my prayers.

For those of you who were injured that day and are still alive today, then God Bless you, and you’re heroes in my eyes. If one of you guys have lost family or have been there the day New York was attacked, I am glad to see that you guys are ok, and I would like to thank you for being here today. Now, I personally haven’t lost anyone that I know, but I still hope that you all are ok. Now, if you guys would like to say a few words for those people who have lost their lives, or have been injured in the attack, go ahead and post them below. Now, I’mma leave you all with this verse.

The Book of Zephaniah, Chapter 1, Verses 15 and 16.

Chapter 15:
That day is a day of wrath,
A day of trouble and distress,
A day of devastation and desolation,
A day of darkness and gloominess,
A day of clouds and thick darkness,

Chapter 16:
A day of trumpet and alarm
Against the fortified cities
And against the high towers.

I was in 10th grade English watching Shrek. I hate that stupid movie.

What's New

5/30/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back